Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-08-2016, 07:23 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
I remember being irritated at people not smiling at me when I smiled. But how could they when I had little joy to share. Now people smile much more because I have more joy to share. I simply said worked on myself, on loving myself. Nothing is more powerful than feeling great in yourself. So act in ways that align you with who you feel you are, that beautiful loving being.

Yes Melahin - i intend to continue to look after number one..internally i feel like i am at a good place right now..so many years gone by with me really hating myself and not accepting myself the way i was, hating social situations, being nervous and shy.. that was all in the past..i feel like a new person today..people have even commented that i have changed..it's all good!!

if he truly is my twin then i have an awful lot to be grateful for..everything changed since i met him..just hope he's not cruel for too long because it makes me sad more than anything..it doesn't even hurt..i've been through so much pain regarding this connection that i can't possibly experience any more! ..its been a tough old year!
Old 03-08-2016, 07:26 PM
Master

Seems like he has already done his part, and now you are doing yours.
Old 03-08-2016, 07:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle77
Hi sarian - thank you for your input as i need to see this through different perspectives..thing is i've not been a pest or a stalker..we have been getting along as friends at wrk..and the letter was not heavy..i wished him well in his life and said i prayed for his happiness and that i cared for him and felt we had a soul connection..maybe this scared him!!..i wrote in the letter i have no expectations from him at all...i didn't know he was married until he told me the day he read the letter..i knew he had just had a baby..

he read the letter and was fine abt it - i asked for the letter back and he said he will keep it...why would he do that? i wish i took it back now then maybe none of this would have happened, he obviously has read it over and over..too late...anyways..looks like he must have re read the letter and is upset now..and i'm really sorry for it but it's done!! I have to handle the consequences!
I felt bad as I know I come across harsh. See, I met the man I'm with now and it turned my world upside down and it was a horrible experience to say the least. You probably know I don't believe in this twinflame thing but I experienced something and honestly I could have wrote any number of the posts written here by some, I was that messed up over this encounter. I did not understand and to this day I do not. I should have ran but I didn't I felt like I couldn't. I absolutely made an absolute fool out of myself TIME AND AGAIN! So believe me, I speak from experience. Oddly enough the universe worked it out that now I've been with him for many years now. Just the other day he wanted to break up, but we didn't, now he's super loving to me...have no idea why that even happens from time to time. No clue and it's maddening. But I have to say there are times I just think I'm better off alone and would, myself, like to break up, there it is again, I'm almost paralyzed with fear and at the same time, intense love is back. I have to say the relationship has made me grow but while he wants me to move in with him, at times has asked me to marry him, I don't. I don't want to, I don't know why. I think I like my independence. I've grown leaps and bounds and continue to do so.

Twinkle, I think when I occasionally read here sometimes I want to slap people upside the head because I KNOW what it feels like and I want to say leave it be and get out, get out, get out! I feel like I wasted YEARS...it's a crazy thing. Crazy. And why do I even say that since everything worked out and I'm with him? I think because of all the time wasted. ..but maybe I had to go through it but if I had to do it again. No. I would not. I can't get back those years...but maybe I would have never found the courage to leave my abusive husband? Who knows...maybe it was meant to be this way, still I don't know but I just hurt reading the things I read and while I believe many are experiencing what I did or something like it, some I think have strong infatuations/obsessions...something like that and that, to me, is extremely unhealthy. Anyway, I hope you can move on and know there is someone out there for you and you can have a good and healthy relationship full of love. :-)
Old 03-08-2016, 07:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Yes Melahin - i intend to continue to look after number one..internally i feel like i am at a good place right now..so many years gone by with me really hating myself and not accepting myself the way i was, hating social situations, being nervous and shy.. that was all in the past..i feel like a new person today..people have even commented that i have changed..it's all good!!

if he truly is my twin then i have an awful lot to be grateful for..everything changed since i met him..just hope he's not cruel for too long because it makes me sad more than anything..it doesn't even hurt..i've been through so much pain regarding this connection that i can't possibly experience any more! ..its been a tough old year!
I was exactly the same way. I am thrilled with the changes you wrote regarding yourself now. It took me a LONG time to accept, love and appreciate myself and I'm an entirely new person, well, actually, the person I am now was simply locked away in a prison of fear but I'm out now and it's wonderful. I have to say I met the man I'm with (again, I do not like the term twinflame)...but I met him almost 20 years ago. That's a long time of hell to live in hahaha! Been with him for a few years now as a couple. We've both changed, I don't think he's as sweet as he used to be. He's harder around the edges, I think, I'm not sure why...I'm extremely independent and no longer "needy" my gosh I went through a horrible needy phase. Talk about embarrassing. I look back on that and want to puke.

I think you're doing great by the sounds of it.
Old 03-08-2016, 08:10 PM
Pathfinder
Hey, i am truly sorry for this!
i just had a false twin flame expirience, i do not even kmow if they exist anymore, but thats not important now.

We met on social media and he told me that we were twin flames, he even had spoken to my soul in meditation and my soul replied yes when he asked if we were TF..
anyhow its over now, but there are two psssibilities, 1: i actually saw this on a yt twin flame chanel, that when a TF ignores u, its because u are ignoring a part of ur self, or 2. u are just not meant to be toghether or hee is not ur real TF!
or both reasons toghether, wich was def my case

I know it hurts, i still miss his powerful love it was so beautiful and amazing, and until 2 days ago i was so sad i couldnt think, bc he blocked me on all social media (i obv did wrong as well), but so did he, and he even found he's real tf, it was VERY hard to deal w iit atm in time!

but im not going to sit here and sugar coat, because i dont wont u to go thru what i went, i tried so hard to get him back for 2 months, it hurt so much, but he was always in my mind, i was like his "doggie" (he literally was in control over my feelings), i even had wrote him today the very last time, asking him sorry and saying thx that he helped me on my awakening process...
he just blocked me and he didint even read it (very likley), it was a pain atm, but then i just thought to myself again, why am i letting my emotions being controlled by someone that is ignoring me?!

I knw it hurts hun, but if he does not want u. u need to accept that!
much love and feel free t ask me advice even thru private mesages! :)

Last edited by Stella91 : 03-08-2016 at 09:38 PM.
Old 03-08-2016, 09:23 PM
Ascender

Signs freaking suck... they lead you down paths that turn out to be not what you think. Not to sound negative, but I just wish they would be more clear and not make you think the wrong thing, what is the point of signs if they make you think of something that is not true I wonder? I have had many signs, followed them only to discover it wasn't what I thought it was, maybe it was to teach me something, but not what I thought. I wish I could find someone that really understood signs and could explain it.... maybe it's just what you're thinking about manifesting, but what is the point to that? I don't get it either...
Old 04-08-2016, 01:25 AM
Knower

Bunny

Quote:
Lorelyen - i have a feeling he has issues he needs to wrk on - he is being quite cold to one of my best friends too now, and ignoring her..even she is not happy with him..what has she done? I am trying really hard to say sorry for upsetting him but he's proper giving me evils..

And honestly i will tell you this that in the beginning, exactly a year ago when i thought we had a special connection (i mentioned this very mildly then too) and then he kept showing me interest until about march this year and then his baby was born end of april..so basically i knew he felt something too and his girlfriend was obviously pregnant all along..then he got married end of june..

i guess maybe i got a bit carried away but i feel like i have known him forever..maybe he feels something but is too scared to admit it..and it's obviously too intense for us both..just to share i am married too so i know it is not the right time for anything serious - i don't think i would want that with him anyway with this behaviour!! I am trying not to judge him - it feels like this is a test for me from the universe to see how i will react to him - and i know i need to be patient and keep showing my unconditional love by not behaving the way he does though i feel like giving him a right earful!!

at wrk he would look at me from afar..wink etc..even my best friend noticed..he would ask abt me when i was away..and always hang around me, i could tell he would come in to the room just to see if i was there..he'd like proper stare at me even while talking to clients..i guess i got swept away there..

i just don't know how he can be so cold towards me - the love i feel for him is so innocent and pure and he knows it too.. I have been so kind to him and he treats me like this :o(

They say soul connections are there to teach you things - i definitely feel like i have learnt to love myself - that is one thing for sure..i have grown immensely and confidence levels is soaring since i met him, so i'm taking this as a positive..i have definitely changed!! even me and hubby were having issues with open communication all these years and things just got a lot better!! i am really content...and i told my connection this too, that i was happy etc etc...just need to get through this palava now..and then let it be..

You said "palava." Are you Nigerian? Good luck to you! :)
Old 04-08-2016, 05:37 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheProfaneAngel
You said "palava." Are you Nigerian? Good luck to you! :)

Lol no but my connection is nigerian, didn't know it was a nigerian word haha... i should go up to him and tell him to stop all this palava hehe
Old 04-08-2016, 05:41 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
Signs freaking suck... they lead you down paths that turn out to be not what you think. Not to sound negative, but I just wish they would be more clear and not make you think the wrong thing, what is the point of signs if they make you think of something that is not true I wonder? I have had many signs, followed them only to discover it wasn't what I thought it was, maybe it was to teach me something, but not what I thought. I wish I could find someone that really understood signs and could explain it.... maybe it's just what you're thinking about manifesting, but what is the point to that? I don't get it either...

sometimes i actually take the signs as advice and i have followed them through - this is where it has got me today in my journey but i try not to take too much notice most of the time.. i definitely feel i know when there are messages for me, i can't think of any other explanation!! too many of them to be just coincidences..honestly!! ive had gobsmacking signs...i guess you get used to them!!
Old 04-08-2016, 05:49 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella91
Hey, i am truly sorry for this!
i just had a false twin flame expirience, i do not even kmow if they exist anymore, but thats not important now.

We met on social media and he told me that we were twin flames, he even had spoken to my soul in meditation and my soul replied yes when he asked if we were TF..
anyhow its over now, but there are two psssibilities, 1: i actually saw this on a yt twin flame chanel, that when a TF ignores u, its because u are ignoring a part of ur self, or 2. u are just not meant to be toghether or hee is not ur real TF!
or both reasons toghether, wich was def my case

I know it hurts, i still miss his powerful love it was so beautiful and amazing, and until 2 days ago i was so sad i couldnt think, bc he blocked me on all social media (i obv did wrong as well), but so did he, and he even found he's real tf, it was VERY hard to deal w iit atm in time!

but im not going to sit here and sugar coat, because i dont wont u to go thru what i went, i tried so hard to get him back for 2 months, it hurt so much, but he was always in my mind, i was like his "doggie" (he literally was in control over my feelings), i even had wrote him today the very last time, asking him sorry and saying thx that he helped me on my awakening process...
he just blocked me and he didint even read it (very likley), it was a pain atm, but then i just thought to myself again, why am i letting my emotions being controlled by someone that is ignoring me?!

I knw it hurts hun, but if he does not want u. u need to accept that!
much love and feel free t ask me advice even thru private mesages! :)

aw sorry to hear what you been through..maybe you met him just to learn lessons..hopefully you have come out stronger and happier as a result

i have decided there is nothing i can do right now, if he wants to keep ignoring me so be it..i'm not even going to try to make amends because i tried and he's not having it..i feel like ive committed some major crime or something..he has a lot of work to do..let's leave him to it..in his own time he will find the peace within himself and hopefully we can come to a middle ground!

thing is i don't even want him to 'want' me..if that makes sense..i saw/felt potential of a great bond/friendship together..obviously i feel deep love for him too.