Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 19-10-2022, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
.. and it's actually good to feel a little bit hungry.
Usually while losing body-fat we will feel hungry much of the time.
This was good to say...I've only heard that one time before. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-10-2022, 01:01 AM
Seeker

So that's why I feel hungry all the time? I am indeed releasing weight, but I never made the connection there. How interesting.
Old 20-10-2022, 08:00 PM
jaminhealth

Sluggish thyroid could be a culprit, there are some 60+ symptoms of low thyroid and this issue is so missed by so many docs. I went 11 yrs in a clinical depression, given A/D's which were worthless and finally a great D.O. "got it"...got me on thyroid support and I was a new person. This was back in 2002...

Over a year ago my glucose started creeping up and Berberine for a year did the job...with blessings from my doctor.
Old 20-10-2022, 08:53 PM
Seeker

Hi Iaminhealth,

That's very fascinating.

When I was a teen, I was diagnosed with some Thyroid issue as my grandmother thought I was too sluggish and slept too much so she sent me to the doctor and gave me pills for it. I don't remember if they worked or not.. but eventually I moved out of my grandmother's and stopped taking the pills. Years later I got checked again for thyroid issues as I was experiencing exhaustion, sluggishness, and sleeping all the time again.. but was told my thyroid is fine and that it shouldn't be since I had issues before.. they said it doesn't really go away.. they checked it twice.. but whatever.. turns out it was diabetes making me feel similar.

I'm also diagnosed with clinical depression and pmdd, but since getting the depoprovera shot and the adhd meds, things have evened out a lot.

I am glad that you ended up getting the right support for what you needed!
Old 20-10-2022, 09:54 PM
jaminhealth

Very sadly too many docs go by numbers, these are kinda guidelines, but we are symptoms. Before labs, it was symptoms the good ole smart does worked with...so frustrating what the modern medicine world has done or not done.

I only see integrative MD's since the 1980's as these type docs look into our bodies to get to the root of things.
Old 27-10-2022, 08:42 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by MirandaMakerland
Oh wow this is great! Thank you so much. I'm more of an occasional scrambled egg person, but love nuts and seeds. I do have prepackaged salads, never thought to add to them, so this is very helpful. Thank you very much ♡♡

Egg salad or tuna salad with chopped hard boiled eggs? Or deviled eggs? I find a good deviled egg hard to resist, lol.
Old 28-10-2022, 09:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
Egg salad or tuna salad with chopped hard boiled eggs? Or deviled eggs? I find a good deviled egg hard to resist, lol.
Sounds like a great idea
Old 28-10-2022, 10:56 AM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MirandaMakerland
Hi Iaminhealth,
Was that a typo or are you just clever as heck?

Thyroid was mentioned above...weird, had my annual blood work and they said my thyroid was a bit 'low'...what?
On my own, (would they give any advice? no), I switched to the old iodized salt...no more low numbers!

(What are A/D's? And pmdd?)

Funny salt story...you know that thing you pull out on salt containers to 'pour the salt'? My friend's grandfather
in Minnesota invented that ...I think he got a couple 100 dollars for it. LOL
I love weird stories.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru