Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 19-07-2015, 09:13 PM
Knower
Crow & Ravens

I am also wondering, do Crows or Ravens help us to reincarnate, connect to the other side, have any mystical powers such as shape shifting and rebirth, and help our soul departing from out body when we die, as psychics or shamans supposedly claim about these spirit animals?

"Being born for the first time and being a human is like waking up on your birthday and opening a birthday present that is a surprise."
Old 19-07-2015, 09:21 PM
Experiencer
Crows are important in British mythology and ecology. The protection of Britain was assured by the burial of Bran's (The Raven) head in Bryn Gwyn in the centre of London. Crows also facilitate the removal of corpses from the battlefield - very important to a heroic culture where a good scrap was the spice of life.
Old 19-07-2015, 09:23 PM
Master
I don't know anything about any of that. But I can tell you ravens and crows will gather when one worked with energy in terms of doing something on the land like cleansing and purifying it or building some sort of energy shield.
They also can act unusual when there's some bit of knowledge about to unfold. They are sort of tattle tales between the realms and curious. I've been able to get heads up about events by watching crow behavior.

Having said that though I spent many years watching all of nature as a wild life artist and studied behaviors of birds and wildlife so it's a little easier to tell when a behavior is unusual as opposed to mating behavior, nest protecting behavior and so on.

I actually keep an eye on them to see what they are doing these days, because if they have a message they will come close and make eye contact, and if not just act normal and ignore me.
They once foretold of me coming to a town to a Shaman there, when I showed up and met the person for the first time they simple said "They crows said you were coming 2 days ago". Which didn't surprise me at all since the ravens and then the crows had herded me there from over 100 miles away.

So yes, they do seem more tapped in than most birds and available to pass messages between the realms or something.
Old 28-07-2015, 08:38 PM
Knower
This thread made me think of a rather strange experience I had with a magpie recently. I was walking up the stairs and when I got to the landing window there was a magpie sitting on the sill outside. We do have a lot of them here but I have never witnessed one perched outside the window like that (they usually stick to the trees or roofs). Anyway, upon seeing it I approached the window and expected it to fly away. Instead, it started tapping the window to me. When I told my mother she was convinced it was a bad omen but I prefer to think it was perhaps acting as a messenger for someone who wanted me to know they were still very much around
Old 29-07-2015, 06:23 AM
Master
Crows, Ravens and Cormorants do not allow us to reincarnate; they are spirits of the Rephaim or the Ancestral Guardians, giants, 'the eternally dead', 'the damned' etc.

If the initial human was contaminated with fallen angel DNA along the coastline, then their spirit form is a black cormorant. If the tainting of their human DNA occurred inland, then they are seen as crows or ravens.

The strength/power/authority (Monarchy) of their spiritual position depicts it to either be a crow or a raven.

Note the rumour that if the (Monarchy) ravens desert the Tower of London, then the British Monarchy will perish.

Oh and what a truly magical feeling it is when one of these spirits returns to their place of origin. The word 'completion' sums it all up for them. Similar to the British Monarchy spirits being at the Tower of London.
Old 30-07-2015, 02:36 PM
Knower
If you Google it, there are several different meanings to seeing crows, being visited by crows etc.

I think of The Morrigan when I see a crow.
Old 31-07-2015, 02:45 AM
Deactivated Account

I saw a murder of crows right before a huge significant spiritual change. I definitely believe they are representative of transformation.
Old 02-09-2015, 08:45 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravitysrainbow
I saw a murder of crows right before a huge significant spiritual change. I definitely believe they are representative of transformation.

As have I.
Old 02-09-2015, 10:19 AM
theharmoniouscrow

Personally, I take the presence of Crows to mean good things, or perhaps just "change" in general: which can be good, or bad, depending on how one reacts/acts.
I love Crows. They are my animal - not sure if my spirit animal or anything like that, but I have always loved them, since I was a little girl and had a murder of them follow me around on my adventures out in the wild.
I love Ravens and Magpies and all Black Birds (Corvus) really, but Crows are the ones I am the most attuned to.