Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 22-02-2017, 01:13 AM
Suspended
Ancestors, Ascended Masters, & Roles

It often seems as if Angles & Guides are almost the only spirit beings out there, and it has occurred to me that people never or rarely speak of these two (see title) here & I wonder why?
Could it be that their roles are more personal & nobody wants to talk about them for that reason?

The term guide does also seem to be used like an umbrella term to describe all of these various spirit helpers.
Ancestors do seem to act like guides, it's said that their role is to assist with family relationships.
Ascended Masters do not fit the guide mould in my experience. I have two present, a protector & a teacher in one, & another who also seems to want to teach something.

Just wondering what experiences others have with these types of spirits.
Old 22-02-2017, 06:48 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm curious if it's due to cultural differences? It's possible that individuals can consider their ancestors to be their guides. It's also possible that those who have ancestors as their guides (and refer to them as ancestors) aren't represented as strongly in this forum as other cultural/spiritual beliefs. My two cents.
Old 23-02-2017, 09:18 AM
Master
Ancestors can act as guides for a limited period or as the need arise and they are confined to their own families. Ascended Masters can also act as guides as and when the need arises and they help many people at the same time and are invloved in huge projects like Ascension. There are many different kinds of guides that come and go throughout a person life.
Old 23-02-2017, 06:58 PM
Pathfinder
I've been told that I have two guides, but I don't know much about them. Is there a way to learn more about your spirit guides?

"There is no such thing as ruining your life."
Sophie Kinsella
Old 26-03-2017, 08:48 PM
Suspended
deleted....................
Old 27-03-2017, 03:13 AM
Experiencer

It's a difficult topic to cover, partly because so many people have different ideas and experiences. This varies more when you factor in cultural and religious 'biases'. More so when people are simply misinformed about their own experiences, or said more crudely, they let their ego adjust what they think is happening. I'm a little hesitant to write this because it's likely to rub people the wrong way, but I think it's better that people reassess who they're in contact with, if needed. There's a small risk that people are in contact with what they believe are 'angels', but are really being directed by someone that doesn't have their best interests at heart.

It's fair to say that most people would be in contact with their guides (who are there to help the individual) or the average spirit that's not passed into heaven. In many cases, the 'average spirit' isn't going to have a clear idea of what's happening, and may present itself in a way that is agreeable to the individual; such as agreeing that he/she is a guide.

Ancestors aren't often in a position to be available to help people; they have moved on and have new (more important) priorities than what's happening with you and your life. This isn't to say that they wont visit every now and then, but these cases are, for the most part, rare.. such as during times of high need where their specific comfort will be of benefit to you. They're not in tune with your life path, and are not properly able to give you direction; leave that to your guides.

Ascended Masters have conquered the physical plane. As a religious point of reference, Jesus is an Ascended Master. He could manipulate the physical plane and manifest instantly what he wanted. Once they have reached this point, they are ready for the next step in their spiritual journey; and they no longer have any need of the physical plane. As such, it's extremely rare for Ascended Masters to interact with us. When they do, it's because there's a need for someone to 'step down' a notch, and help people (on a grand scale) to evolve spiritually; usually to avoid some crisis.

Angels and higher entities aren't likely to step in and have direct contact with us. I'm not saying that it doesn't happen, but it may help if you think of it in a certain way: as we evolve spiritually, our energy moves up a notch, an increase in the rate at which it vibrates. This is essentially how the different dimensions are separated. Higher vibrationary beings need to lower their vibrations in order to have an impact on the physical world. This is difficult, dangerous, and 'uncomfortable' for them. As a crude metaphor, imagine air trying to push its way through water and into the earth, while still retaining the properties of air..

As such, Ascended Masters who have come back to Earth are more likely to be able to have direct contact with angels and other similar beings; as they themselves vibrate at a higher frequency. This makes it easier for higher 'level' beings to lower their vibrations enough to make contact possible. Most people on Earth are not spiritually evolved enough to have such contact.. again, I'm not saying it's not possible, just that it's very rare.

Also, higher 'level' beings are not strictly here to help individuals. They serve a 'whole universe' purpose. If there is a need to make contact, it's due to a need to have an impact on a grander scale. Often this involves channeling to an audience, or directing an individual to perform some activity or service of importance.
Old 27-03-2017, 07:31 AM
Knower

There seem to be different layers of spiritual beings. Not all are in contact with each other. Maybe people also call some beings too often/fast their guides...while it is something else? I've met spirits who seem to be lost. Spirits that died recently and are just at the first step after death. Spirits that seem to be further in their life just stopping by. Spirits that stay with you for a while. Some of them communicating strongly and others don't. I still do not have a real clue who is who. The easy way then is to give it a name you can relate to. So do I.