Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 03-11-2010, 03:04 AM
Guide
Lol. I don't live in a fantastic area, just the American Midwest which can be kinda mundane at times. Especially winter. Nothing but grey skies and snow everywhere...

But the other months are beutiful We have temnperate deciduous forrests and old growth forrests that are like stepping into another world. If you go deep into them and just sit and listen you will hear the real world, the natural world you were born into, and forget the nonsense of the synthesized world within it we call society.
Old 04-11-2010, 04:38 PM
eraser

As much as possible. I live near a creek and woods and spend an hour or two most days walking there with my dog. I enjoy fishing a lot and spend hundreds of hours a year doing that. I share a cabin on a lake with my brothers and sisters and spend much of the summer and fall there. In a year or two, I hope to buy my own piece of natural paradise where I can spend the rest of my days surrounded by trees and water.
Old 13-11-2010, 09:49 PM
kews99

I spend as much time as possible in nature and my children its such a healing thing for me. blessings x
Old 27-12-2010, 05:44 AM
Jeleya

I love spending time in nature and I always feel better for it ... I would love to know how you guys find ways to spend time in nature when it's not that easy :) is there anything you do specifically when life gets on top of you and you don't have "time" ? :)
Old 27-12-2010, 07:22 AM
Master
I go to the local beach as often as I can, did today.
I grew up in woodsy small town in northeast and the woods and fields and everything felt Holy to me even as a kid. I can shut my eyes and feel the Grace and Sweetness of being in it.

Old 09-01-2011, 07:29 PM
Guide
Location: Up a mountain communing with the Grandfathers, Ancestors, Ravens n Horses beside the Stones
Most of my time as I live in the mountains and work outside with animals. I wouldn't change it for the world either, I just can't do a job inside, I've tried and it dosn't suit me.
Old 09-01-2011, 09:45 PM
Experiencer
I don't spend enough time in nature. I used to live at the foot of the Appalachians, and would sometimes go on short drives from where I lived...it was especially enjoyable in the fall. Those also bring back some of the few fond childhood memories I have, going on picnics in another part of the Appalachians closer to where I grew up.
Old 09-01-2011, 10:55 PM
Sundialed

i try to go outside as much as possible everyday, that fresh air and vibin energy coming off of the earth is so wonderful! I can really connect to my heart..very purifying.. has anyone ever actually hugged a tree? i do and it feels so good to do so especially when it fits nicely around your arms. it feels like hugging a best friend; I always walk away with a massive smile that lasts. i like looking at trees, i'm sure i look like a fool sometime and ppl are prob like what is that guy looking at lol but i'm just digesting the natural impressions of life :)
Old 19-02-2011, 07:17 PM
Ascender

I don't spend enough time in nature. I need to try to make an effort to do so. Anyone have any ideas to help me connect with nature while being a very busy high school girl?
Old 19-02-2011, 10:11 PM
nightowl

Nature awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

How much time do you spend outside at night? Nature in the moonlight

nightowl