Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-11-2015, 06:37 AM
Master

Reaching your goal

Hi all, has anyone reached their goal in the astral. Perhaps you were with a friend, relative or a pet. Perhaps they are deceased. If so, do you have any proof of seeing a person. I have read in ap books that someone projects and they visit their wife or husband. Have you learnt something in the astral which we would not normally know here in this dimension. If so, what have you learnt. I would love to know your experiences.
Old 05-11-2015, 02:50 AM
Super Moderator
Yes astralsuzy, two months after my dog passed from this Earth, I had an ap one morning....only a very short one, where I met and touched her. It came very unexpectedly. And no -it wasn't an "Entity" pretending to be her. It was her. Nor was it wish-fulfilment because I kept telling myself it was very unlikely to happen. But I whistled and called for her when out of body, and she came rushing in towards me.

She seemed very unsure of her footing and stumbled a couple of times, as if maybe she couldn't get used to some configuration of things. But she was overjoyed that I was there and made contact with her.
My hands were so clumsy, and I bent her ears back by mistake. She felt a little more warm than usual, but very much herself, and the lumps she had had on her body prior to her passing (owing to subcutaneous Hemangiosarcoma) were no longer there. She was well, happy, energetic, healed, a little bit unsure of herself, but full of love.

We had a tremendous bond of love and an undying loyalty. I think it was that pointed mutual desire which brought us together. It certainly wasn't my AP skills! LOL! I didn't intend this as any 'goal' at the time....it was just 'where my heart was at'.

The experience showed me animals also pass over just as humans do, and are complete in character when crossed over, and ther love is still strong for us.

No....this wasn't a "goodbye" either. It was the beginning of our continued connection in Spirit.
Old 05-11-2015, 05:43 AM
Master

Thank you Tobi for sharing your experience. It must have been wonderful for you. I bet you felt extremely happy after that experience. When you look back you will always feels blessed and happy that you saw your dog. You would probably think about it a lot and never forget it. You are very lucky. Do you tell people about your experience. I will not tell anyone about seeing my pets except my mother. I will tell my family as it is a bit hard to keep it to yourself but they will not believe me. This is what I am wanting to achieve. I want to see my deceased cat and dog. After that I would like to contact a friend and exchange emails. That would be an incredible experience. I can ap so I am on my way. I just have to get as much practice as I can to improve so I can get rid of any problems that can occur.
Old 05-11-2015, 05:42 PM
Super Moderator
You have a really positive attitude, astralsuzy, and a 'dogged' ( ) determination. I have seen it in all your posts. I admire you for that.
You are in an environment where many people do not believe in it -well that is their mind-set and not yours. I also meet people who are very polite....but I can see they think it's all a bit 'hippy' and probably nuts!
I feel my way; don't talk about it if/when it's obviously no use, and not part of the conversation anyway. I have some friends who absolutely don't believe anything....I have another friend who is a good guy, but laughs at AP and life after death, etc. I have other friends who wish to believe but haven't had any evidence yet....etc. They are all nice people.
I just drink a coffee or a beer with them instead, and we talk about other things.

But yes, I am quite happy to put my experience 'out there' especially as there are some people who are deeply grieving the loss of an animal companion, and have little support.

It is my feeling that more people are capable of true experience and knowing than they give themselves credit for. So many people have been held back by conditioning.
Old 05-11-2015, 07:58 PM
Ascender
Yes, I agree with Tobi about your dogged determination (Tobi is good at puns!). The astral is occasionally called the "realm of desire", and if you strongly wish to visit your beloved pets there - you will!

I won't describe my own experiences here. You may already have read them, or if not you can read them on my website (Page is called "Our personal experience"). Suffice it to say that it was our beloved Puce who led me to the astral area where she still is. Her esteemed teacher became my teacher.

These days all my visits are devoted to helping animals who have recently passed, and communication with their caretakers. However, in the past I did visit my dear father and some other relatives. It was achieved by concentrating hard on their unique character (spiritual signature) and a strong desire to visit them. One thing I learned from these visits is that those who have passed are never far away and are often watching us, even if we are quite unaware of the fact!

The only thing I feel I should mention about your desire to visit your pets is that exploring the RTZ is not the same as going to the astral realm. Forget about walking around rooms looking at light plugs, LOL! Forget about flying from rooftops.

You do not need to be in trance to send out your strong love and a request to your beloved pet to help you find the area on the astral where s/he is. Another possibility is that, when you are in trance and ready to project, you can ask your pet to come and meet you, and take you with him/her to the astral.

Some people are happy roaming about the astral, exploring. This does not interest me and I don't have the time for such things, anyway. It always helps to have a specific target, somewhere you want to go and/or someone you want to meet. The being's spiritual signature will act like a homing beacon.

My very best wishes to you in achieving what you so strongly desire. You can, you will, do it!
Old 05-11-2015, 08:50 PM
Master

Thank you Tobi and LPC. I appreciate your advice. I will do what you say LPC. I am more interested in meeting people and pets in the astral than roaming around. There are times when the scenery is beautiful. You are flying high. You can feel the wind and you are looking down at the ocean, paddocks or suburbs. The scenery is beautiful that I do not want to travel anywhere as I am having such a wonderful time.
Tobi I do not talk about ap to anyone, except my family as it is a bit hard to keep everything to yourself. I do not talk about it to my mother much as she does not like me doing it. She thinks it is best left alone. Years ago I talked about ap at a work meeting with a couple of people. Someone else bought up the subject. Later on that person said to me enough of that. I felt bad and I do not like thinking about that experience. I felt silly. I have never talked about it since or to anyone else.
Old 06-11-2015, 12:54 AM
Super Moderator
astralsuzy....I can understand why you don't want to bring up the subject among your colleagues and friends. It doesn't always fit, does it?
That's the good thing about this forum. We can talk about it!
Thank you Matt Warne!

Once upon a time a woman I knew -a very nice woman -told me she had had an out of body experience during childbirth. I listened and never said a word. Just nodded and so on in all the right places.
Then when I was at home I laughed to myself and shook my head, and thought "Well, that's a load of old rubbish! She's off with the fairies!"
I am not proud of my thoughts then! I had a lot of growing up to do. Silently I apologise to that woman. It was only a couple of years afterwards, that I had my own first out of body experience, completely out of the blue!

Some of those people who don't understand right now -might do in a few years. Who knows?
Old 06-11-2015, 01:13 AM
Master

I learnt a lesson and that was not to talk to anyone about it. I got carried away as someone else was talking about ap. I hope that person who I was with forgot about it. I have never bought it up again. I remember years ago I was talking to a friend on the phone about my experiences. She just listened. Afterwards I felt bad. I felt I should not have said anything about it. I pretend that it never happened because I cannot do anything else. We all make mistakes Tobi. I would not feel bad about laughing. We are not perfect. We are here to learn and you learnt from it so that is a great thing to achieve.