Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 23-08-2011, 01:54 AM
Tanith

Heavy confusion about people in my life- also, a name but no face??

Blessed be,

I have been having difficulties lately with relationships in general. I'm not quite sure why, or what's going on, or what significance it may hold. My boyfriend and I broke up in May, but we still talk nearly every day (still good friends though I feel he still wants more). Shortly after that I started sort of seeing this other guy that I felt I had a connection with.

My mother, who is strong in the gift, told me to quit seeing him. (She went as far as to threaten to kick me out of the house. I have 22 years, by the way.) I still cannot forgive her for this, because he was always such a gentleman to me, even though we stayed out really late at night. (He was a raver. I don't really do it, but I would go with him to raves and metal concerts because I had fun being with him) I haven't seen him much outside of a few card tournaments, and rarely talk to him. He has come to visit me at work to apologize for everything that happened, yet still she will not get over it. I feel now like he is moving on. It hurts a little, but what hurts the most is even stranger:

A friend of mine from work, whom I've known for about five years, apparently knew this person and was good friends with him in high school. This friend I used to have a crush on when I first started working there, but he was the kind of guy that would not have gone for a girl like me. (However, when he met my now ex, he did not seem to like him so much.) He knows what was going on with me and his friend- not really dating but close to it, and what my mother said. He was really kind about and talked to me a lot, helping me through it. He also suggested that I go see my father, because my stepmother got in touch with me and wanted to see me, even though I hadn't talked to or seen them in 6-odd years. He told me I should go see them, and I am very, very glad I did. He was genuinely happy for me.

My problem is, I don't know if I'm falling again for him, and I know I shouldn't, or if I never quite got over my crush on him in the first place. He has a girlfriend, to my knowledge, and I should stay away from him in that respect.

This also moves me onward to my second and last problem:

When I discovered my own Magickal name, another name followed it, and I heard it loud and clear. I knew it wasn't my name, I know it's a boy's name. It, too, seems like it is a Magickal name that belongs to someone, but I have no idea who this could be! I know it's important.. I know the name, I know it is a guy's name. But no face ever came with it. I may post a thread elsewhere solely for this issue, but maybe not.

I know this first part sounds like an emo teenager complaining, but so many things have happened so fast my head is spinning and I just need someone else's take on the situation.

Please, and thank you for reading :)
~Tanith
Old 29-08-2011, 04:14 PM
PDaveAngel

Tanith

Firstly, I can sense your confusion.
Are you in love with him?
That will complicate matters enough.
Is he still in love with his girlfriend? What is his take on his love?

And what is the Magickal name? Have you tried to research it?
You see, this name may be somebody else's and have nothing to do with this boy.

THANKS
PDaveAngel