Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 17-08-2011, 12:25 PM
Pathfinder
heartbreak

I come here today for help, because I feel in low spirits.

I have become incredibly spiritual in the last year, things have changed for me and previously whilst going through this journey I wanted to be alone initially but then this year that changed and I started dating again. The dating wasn't going incredibly well, this was because I falling back into needy patterns and looking for love too much. I made some mistakes but I felt I learned from them and I stopped trying so hard.

A few months ago I met a lovely man, he seemed to have everything I was looking for, he was also spiritual which is something I am now keen to find in a partner. I havent really been out with anyone that was spiritual like myself before and I realised how important that was for me.

This morning he let me know that we can't carry on due to someone else unexpectedly coming back into his life and I feel so upset. I really saw this to be something special like it could go somewhere. I feel silly because it was all very new, but I was pinning a lot of hopes on it, even though I know I shouldnt look to the future and should concentrate on now, my heart was taking me to that place. I just feel so broken, dissapointed and upset. I feel like this after all my other mistakes is just too much to take.
Old 17-08-2011, 01:37 PM
Master
Hi Natasha,

From reading your post I felt to search for this and share it with you.

Reason, season or lifetime
People always come into your life for a reason, a season and a lifetime. When you figure out which it is, you know exactly what to do.

When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed outwardly or inwardly. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, or to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally, or even spiritually. They may seem like a godsend too you, and they are. They are there for a reason, you need them to be. Then, without any wrong doing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die, Sometimes they just walk away. Sometimes they act up or out and force you to take a stand. What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled; their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered and it is now time to move on.

When people come into your life for a SEASON, it is because your turn has come to share, grow, or learn. They may bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it! It is real! But, only for a season. And like Spring turns to Summer and Summer to Fall, the season eventually ends.

LIFETIME, relationships teach you a lifetime of lessons; those things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person/people (anyway);, and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas in your life. It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant. Thank you for being part of my life.....

© Brian A. "Drew" Chalker
Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 17-08-2011, 03:38 PM
Ascender

Wow, Jo, that was incredibly powerful! I have just recently lost contact with someone who meant the world to me and who provided lots of spiritual guidance to me, and while it still hurts, reading those lines really helps.
Natasha, just try to trust that everything is as it should be. The universe will figure this out for you as long as you trust. Hugs!
Old 17-08-2011, 05:00 PM
Master
Few of us really understand how the Law of Attraction actually works.

I was at a Kryon workshop over the weekend and today they published an audio for one of the channeled messages.

I suspect that if you listen carefully to it, you will know how much power you actually have.
https://www.kryon.com/cartprodimages...ll-sat_11.html

I suggest that it is time to celebrate all that you are doing for yourself.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 17-08-2011, 06:22 PM
Master
Oh wow John I've always wanted to go to a Kryon workshop. As for breaking up with a lover or boyfriend/girlfriend I always say it was mean to be. If it's meant for him to come back to you let him go and if he loves you and if it's meant to be he will come back. In the mean time and I know this is easier said than done just live your life to the fullest and grieve.
Spiritlite.
Huge hugs to you.
Old 18-08-2011, 08:42 AM
shandy61

Natasha,

I know it's really hard to imagine at this point, but I firmly believe that people do come into & out of your life at certain times for a particular reason. You may not be aware of the reason right now, but in time it will become clear & as Spiritlite said, if you set him free & he comes back to you then he really was 'yours' & if not then he never was yours to keep.
I also take heart from the saying "what is meant for you cannot pass you by" the right one for all of us is out there somewhere, we just have to keep positive & carry on with our own journey until our paths cross.
Sounds easy when you write it down ..... if only !!!
Big hug & look after yourself
S
x
Old 18-08-2011, 10:15 AM
mattie

Useful Self Awareness

As this just happened today it is really new pain. It isn’t unusual that this would be piercing.

You seem to have done some excellent self awareness, seeing when you were becoming needy w/ other relationships. This tells me that you will likely process this disappointment in a normal amount of time & move on. Allow your self to feel this disappointment & loss as deeply as you need to right now as this can be useful to process this & move on.

Even though I know you’re disappointed it sounds like your boyfriend did the honorable thing & let you know what had happened instead of seeing both of you at the same time. Appreciate the time you enjoyed together.

Reach out to others’ energy for that BIG energetic hug that you could use right now. TRUST that you will find someone else. There are other wonderful men out there.
Old 18-08-2011, 02:50 PM
Pathfinder
Thanks all, such lovely messages. It was indeed new pain, the first place I thought of was coming here to try and process it yesterday and I'm pleased I did, its really helped. I think even though it was all very new, I see clearly now why I was/am so upset about this particular person. It's all very much linked to the change in myself, the need to suddenly share this new spirituality with someone else. I havent really been very open about this with friends etc, they are not in the same place as I am and after a while I started to feel an incredible sense of loneliness. I suppose I've been (unwittingly until today) trying to find that something special in someone else, feeling a need to share this new path and this new love in myself with someone else. I think the previous mistakes just built up to me realising that and this person came along and made me realise all the things that needed to be realised. Even if it was just fleeting, it served its purpose. I'm just upset but I suppose what is meant is meant. I just can't help feeling how it COULD have been. But I suppose it wouldnt have been if its meant.

I still obviously feel a shedload of pain today, slight fear I wont be able to find that balance in someone else but I know this is just the pain and fear in myself talking. I best just sit this out.

xxxx
Old 18-08-2011, 02:52 PM
Pathfinder
Thanks all, such lovely messages. It was indeed new pain, the first place I thought of was coming here to try and process it yesterday and I'm pleased I did, its really helped. I think even though it was all very new, I see clearly now why I was/am so upset about this particular person. It's all very much linked to the change in myself, the need to suddenly share this new spirituality with someone else. I havent really been very open about this with friends etc, they are not in the same place as I am and after a while I started to feel an incredible sense of loneliness. I suppose I've been trying to find that something in someone else, feeling a need to share this new path and this new love in myself with someone else. I think the previous mistakes just built up to me realising that and this person came along and made me realise all the things that needed to be realised. Even if it was just fleeting, it served its purpose. I'm just upset but I suppose what is meant is meant. I just can't help feeling how it COULD have been. But I suppose it wouldnt have been if its meant.

I still obviously feel a shedload of pain today, slight fear I wont be able to find that balance in someone else but I know this is just the pain and fear in myself talking. I best just sit this out.

xxxx