Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Old 17-03-2016, 06:58 PM
Suspended
I also have not been able to log in. Hope this gets fixed soon?
Old 17-03-2016, 07:23 PM
Deactivated Account
Edit: originally missed the update from just earlier....
Old 17-03-2016, 09:02 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro
This website has proven to be unreliable for more than a year, as far as I can remember. Perhaps it's time to find a new host.

Never have I encountered a site that has problems so frequently!

Problematic would have been a fairer way of putting it in hindsight, not unreliable.
Old 17-03-2016, 09:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Trust me I feel your frustrations. I have been dealing with trying to get this sorted out. Its not good for anyone. I have E Mailed our Tech and for now that is all I too can do is wait for reply.

Yes a new Host would be nice but it comes down to $$$$ to run things. We are looking into that aspect now as well. So we have to consider that one as well.

Lynn
SF Admin
My appreciation to you, Lynn - and the other Admins. I know all of you folks along with the technies will solve the problem when you can. You've got my support (moral & vibes). Thanks to all of you.

Like everyone else, of course, I look forward to everything running smoothly again.
Old 17-03-2016, 09:44 PM
Suspended

Hey Lynn...

Thanks for the update...I know you and the rest of the team are working hard and doing your best to resolve the problem, which is much appreciated...
Old 17-03-2016, 10:47 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi Lynn and Administrators:

Thanks from here also.

It did seem to play up more than usual this morning too.
Old 17-03-2016, 11:58 PM
Guide

It's been frustrating these past days ... I gave up trying for a while lol
Old 18-03-2016, 01:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Trust me I feel your frustrations. I have been dealing with trying to get this sorted out. Its not good for anyone. I have E Mailed our Tech and for now that is all I too can do is wait for reply.

Yes a new Host would be nice but it comes down to $$$$ to run things. We are looking into that aspect now as well. So we have to consider that one as well.

Lynn
SF Admin

It wouldn't be that far out of the realms of possibilities for the forum to open to donations to get a new host, and or forum software. I'm sure there are many that would be willing to help with that to keep this place running smoothly, without even thinking twice. And it wouldn't be the first time a site has turned to it's supporters for help reaching those goals..
Old 18-03-2016, 01:54 AM
Knower

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is expericing problems logging on. This is the first time I have been able to since last weekend. I've had problems before, but it usually got settled in a few hours or no later than a day. I was beginning to worry if this site had died off. Thankfully not!
Old 18-03-2016, 03:17 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
It wouldn't be that far out of the realms of possibilities for the forum to open to donations to get a new host, and or forum software. I'm sure there are many that would be willing to help with that to keep this place running smoothly, without even thinking twice. And it wouldn't be the first time a site has turned to it's supporters for help reaching those goals..

Absolutely! I've donated money towards such needs with another forum I was deeply involved with and didn't think twice about it because I care about serving the needs of others and I understand the value and how deeply important such online communities are for a lot of people. (I'm taking a break from that community for personal spiritual growth, which is why I'm here, LOL....I plan on returning to the other forum at some point when I feel ready to do so...I'm definitely not planning on leaving this one as long as I'm able to participate ^_~)

To me, donating money for such a cause isn't an act of personal interest but out of service for others because they benefit from the community as a whole when the forum is working smoothly...

Places like Spiritual Forums is a safe haven and a place for people to turn to for support. It would be a shame if members turned away from here for good because of the technical issues...

Obviously looking at the cheapest, most cost efficient way to help improve the forum should be looked into first, as I'm sure the Admin/Mod team here are doing... :)

If it does come down to asking for donations to help pay for a new host or a forum upgrade, I have financial resources available to assist this forum's community so others can benefit from ...Come up with a $$$ goal and I'll see what I can offer if it comes to that point...