Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 14-05-2013, 07:31 PM
CNC

Met a girl in the astral, hit a no-fly zone, strange and fun....

Hello

So, I get out and I just kind of free floated upwards while doing kind of "slow motion" flips in the air, my arms and legs sread as wide as they could, was a cool astronaut like feeling. I was quickly outside the house and soon no longer in my neighborhood. Although still concious, when trying to snap out of the air flips I couldn't, just kept turning mid air, going higher and farther, was like a tractor beam feeling at this point, lol. I had no control over it now. This is likely the furthest I have been from my house while having this high of level of conciousness. I just relaxed and floated...

While trying hard to keep focus (I usually have trouble being out more than a few minutes) suddenly a very attractive women flies past me and grabs on to me tightly and we are flying together at insane speeds, WAY faster than I have ever flown before. It was intense! We started kissing, I immediately stopped and informed her my fear of negative energy tricking you/etc and how your not supposed to do this stuff in the astral. She stopped us in mid air and replied "nobody here thinks that way" with a smirk, almost implying to even think that is just silly. It did make me feel a little silly, lol. We started kissing more, it was really crazy and I just went with it, I didn't get a bad or evil vibe from her and it was fun so why not?

We stopped flying and arrived someplace I have never seen, I saw a few other people standing around. I asked her name and she told me it and said she knows me. She even gave an explanation as to how she knows me. I do not recognise the name though. We were now on solid ground, I immediately tried flying, I wanted so bad to fly like we just did but I couldn't. I made sure and yes, I was still astral...why can't I fly? I can't even do it the amatuer way I usually do (very slow and not much control) she then said "you can't fly here, nobody can"

Sadly at this point, my journey ended, my body awakes.
Any thoughts on the "no fly zone" I thought that was a little strange...looking back now it almost feels like I was put in "time out" or "grounded" :)
How about the girl? Is this kind of interaction common? She seemed to know her way around the place.

Thanks!
Old 14-05-2013, 08:16 PM
Angelstar

This sounds more like a dream to me than an actual Astral projection.l may be wrong,but it doessound more like a dream
Old 14-05-2013, 08:33 PM
CNC

Definite AP (have had many) was different from my typical experiences though. First time I have talked with a person for instance. First time I have been that far away from home with that level of conciousness as well. Most of My high concious level AP's are confined to my house or just outside my yard. Usually if I am in an unknown place it's more of a lucid dream/etc.. This was full blown AP, and quite fun honestly :)
Old 14-05-2013, 08:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNC
Hello

So, I get out and I just kind of free floated upwards while doing kind of "slow motion" flips in the air, my arms and legs sread as wide as they could, was a cool astronaut like feeling. I was quickly outside the house and soon no longer in my neighborhood. Although still concious, when trying to snap out of the air flips I couldn't, just kept turning mid air, going higher and farther, was like a tractor beam feeling at this point, lol. I had no control over it now. This is likely the furthest I have been from my house while having this high of level of conciousness. I just relaxed and floated...

While trying hard to keep focus (I usually have trouble being out more than a few minutes) suddenly a very attractive women flies past me and grabs on to me tightly and we are flying together at insane speeds, WAY faster than I have ever flown before. It was intense! We started kissing, I immediately stopped and informed her my fear of negative energy tricking you/etc and how your not supposed to do this stuff in the astral. She stopped us in mid air and replied "nobody here thinks that way" with a smirk, almost implying to even think that is just silly. It did make me feel a little silly, lol. We started kissing more, it was really crazy and I just went with it, I didn't get a bad or evil vibe from her and it was fun so why not?

We stopped flying and arrived someplace I have never seen, I saw a few other people standing around. I asked her name and she told me it and said she knows me. She even gave an explanation as to how she knows me. I do not recognise the name though. We were now on solid ground, I immediately tried flying, I wanted so bad to fly like we just did but I couldn't. I made sure and yes, I was still astral...why can't I fly? I can't even do it the amatuer way I usually do (very slow and not much control) she then said "you can't fly here, nobody can"

Sadly at this point, my journey ended, my body awakes.
Any thoughts on the "no fly zone" I thought that was a little strange...looking back now it almost feels like I was put in "time out" or "grounded" :)
How about the girl? Is this kind of interaction common? She seemed to know her way around the place.

Thanks!

You'll want to be careful of going any further sexually with this spirit. Her reply was incredibly witty regardless of if it was true or meant to trick you, that is something you should pay close attention to. I wouldn't advise you give in to your desires or her intentions at any point. I have had a good level of experience with an elemental forcing her self upon me and it turned out to be quite an ugly experience honestly. If you give in to this spirit and have full-blown astral sex with her it's very possible there will be a negative outcome and she will return for more on a regular basis. You can be cordial with her and be friendly but I would set solid boundaries for yourself and express them to her, then make sure you stick to them. If she tries to convince you otherwise against your wishes then you will know for sure her intent.

As far as the no fly zone sometimes it's just a mental thing. I have hit zones that were difficult or impossible to fly in but I have often wondered if it was lack of mental strength at that given moment and I had some doubt in myself. Usually when you have doubt about performing an astral skill you will be much less likely to succeed. I have all but mastered flying at this point and occasionally I do have experiences where it's difficult to fly or nearly impossible. Perhaps you are right and there are zones that make it difficult to fly. I know for a fact that there are areas that have objects that are much more difficult to move through than others. As projectors we don't understand it or know what is what, I have actually had a spirit question why I was trying to go through a wall at a specific point and he said "somebody needs to school this guy." Nobody ever did unfortunately about that. You can also reach boundaries of sections of planes you can't access and it will be like you hit a wall and can't go any further, I doubt that is what happened in your case though. You still would of been able to fly up to that invisible boundary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelstar
This sounds more like a dream to me than an actual Astral projection.l may be wrong,but it doessound more like a dream

FYI dreams are projections. The only difference between a regular dream and an astral projection is that during the projection you are conscious while you leave your body and fly into the astral planes. During a dream you are not consciously aware while that happens. A lucid dream you will typically become lucid once you have already left your body and traveled into the astral planes, but I have experienced myself falling asleep, leaving my body, and flying into the astral planes while conscious. The reason I am calling it a lucid dream and not a projection though is because it all happened without any effort involved. Everything happened automatically and I flew into the planes on autopilot. This has shown me that without a shadow of a doubt dreams are projections, and projections are dreams.
Old 14-05-2013, 10:54 PM
free_spirit

Curious, what are the dangers of having sex in the astral? Are there energy vampires lurking about? Would you not intuitively know, get a feeling if someone had ulterior motives? This OBE stuff sounds dope.
Old 15-05-2013, 12:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by free_spirit
Curious, what are the dangers of having sex in the astral? Are there energy vampires lurking about? Would you not intuitively know, get a feeling if someone had ulterior motives? This OBE stuff sounds dope.

Yep pretty much exactly what you said. Lower vibrational entities that want to feed off of your energy. All entities can learn a lot about you just by touching you during your dreams/projections so imagine what they can do by having an incredible amount of energy exchanged between the two of you during astral sex. When we have sex both in the physical world and the spiritual world we release a large amount of vital energy. Entities will gather that vital energy and not give anything in return, if that is their desire/agenda or course. There are stories actually about how some of the ascended masters came to Earth thousands of years ago and they were able to live in physical bodies for thousands of years because they knew how to recycle their sexual vital energy. When they released it they would make it return into their body through the head and this allowed them to live for just about as long as they desired. When you have sex with a spirit/entity during a dream or projection they get your energetic signature which they can use to build very strong attachments to you and manipulate/stimulate your energetic bodies/systems to drain and feed off of your energy. In layman's it's never a good idea to willingly have astral/dream sex. I constantly state affirmations to my higher-self to never allow any spirit/entity to have sex with me during my non-lucid dreams. The only way they are able to do so is if I am fully conscious and can consciously make the decision for myself. The decision I always make is no because it's the only intelligent decision to make when dealing with that specific question.
Old 15-05-2013, 12:49 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
FYI dreams are projections. The only difference between a regular dream and an astral projection is that during the projection you are conscious while you leave your body and fly into the astral planes. During a dream you are not consciously aware while that happens. A lucid dream you will typically become lucid once you have already left your body and traveled into the astral planes, but I have experienced myself falling asleep, leaving my body, and flying into the astral planes while conscious. The reason I am calling it a lucid dream and not a projection though is because it all happened without any effort involved. Everything happened automatically and I flew into the planes on autopilot. This has shown me that without a shadow of a doubt dreams are projections, and projections are dreams.

Astral Explorer, I'm not arguing, just interested. But I have had lucid dreams when I seemed to be somewhere, experiencing something (far away from me, my bed, my room etc) Then become lucid instantly -and wham! Suddenly I'm awake, but not out on the planes -as such -but in vibrational stage, or floating out of my body, fully awake and conscious. Any form of "dreamscape" has totally disappeared, the whole dream scenario has gone, and it's just me going out of body. All I can say is whenever this happens it feels nothing like any form of dream.....It feels too starkly "real" and almost ordinary.
Old 15-05-2013, 01:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Astral Explorer, I'm not arguing, just interested. But I have had lucid dreams when I seemed to be somewhere, experiencing something (far away from me, my bed, my room etc) Then become lucid instantly -and wham! Suddenly I'm awake, but not out on the planes -as such -but in vibrational stage, or floating out of my body, fully awake and conscious. Any form of "dreamscape" has totally disappeared, the whole dream scenario has gone, and it's just me going out of body. All I can say is whenever this happens it feels nothing like any form of dream.....It feels too starkly "real" and almost ordinary.

It sounds like you are either getting jolted back to your physical body for some reason and since your body is so relaxed you are able to go right into another dream/projection. You're probably not seeing anything because your third-eye isn't focused yet. Much like how on a lot of projections you won't see anything until after you have left your body and things have settled a bit. I know a large portion of my projections these days I can't see anything for a good minute or two. This could also be a projection inside of a projection, I have had those on several occasions. I can't say for sure but I think sometimes we are accessing a higher-vibrational subtle body than the one we were previously in and so it seems like we're having a totally new and different experience from the previous one.
Old 15-05-2013, 01:59 AM
Super Moderator
Right, ok I sort of get that. I mostly can see when this happens. I most often do start to see even in the vibrational stage. Only occasionally can't. It feels like the lucid dream -or becoming lucid in the dream-has snapped me right out of "dreaming" into being aware of going out of body, which feels like being awake...Almost as if I was dreaming a scenario but that was kind of a fantasy 'in my mind' while I hovered just above my body asleep. And snapping out of it (i.e. becoming lucid) brought me to the actual reality of what was going on (i.e. I was just loose from my body, previously asleep but now awake)
I did a couple of times have a lucid dream that ended me up in a whole different place when I awoke...but most of the time it's ended me up into awareness of leaving my body
Old 01-06-2013, 03:50 PM
CNC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
You'll want to be careful of going any further sexually with this spirit. Her reply was incredibly witty regardless of if it was true or meant to trick you, that is something you should pay close attention to. I wouldn't advise you give in to your desires or her intentions at any point. I have had a good level of experience with an elemental forcing her self upon me and it turned out to be quite an ugly experience honestly. If you give in to this spirit and have full-blown astral sex with her it's very possible there will be a negative outcome and she will return for more on a regular basis. You can be cordial with her and be friendly but I would set solid boundaries for yourself and express them to her, then make sure you stick to them. If she tries to convince you otherwise against your wishes then you will know for sure her intent.

Well, I saw her again last night. First time I have since a few weeks ago..

This time was not sexual, I believe she was "coaching" me while I was practicing flying (something I'm not very good at yet and I pretty much immediately try everytime I am OOB) There was one interesting point were I kind of blacked out? I don't remember a small chunk of time, I was practicing flying, then I remember her asking me if I remembered what just happened. I said no and she looked a little bummed out, like maybe I'm not as "ready" as she thought I was or something, if that makes sense. I get a vibe she is like a teacher or something, but one that kind of "plays by her own rules" and has a very carefree attitude. Like she is showing me how to do stuff but doesn't really care if I don't figure it out. Always smiling and giggly/etc very flirty and attractive. In aftermath I really should have talked to her more, asked her who she is/etc but flying is just so cool it's all I could think about.

The very last time I flew, I just tried going as high as I could. The girl was no longer with me at this point. She pretty much stayed grounded the whole time I was practicing. It was really cool, it felt like I just kept going through more and more levels. Everytime I would pass through one it was the same feeling I get when I pass through the roof of my house but I kept going higher and higher. I was going faster than I usually can, still not anywhere near as fast as when I flew with the girl last time but pretty fast.

I got to a point where I was just naturally slowing down, like I was reaching the top of an elevator. I went about halfway through a floor and saw 3 or 4 "grey" style ET's just sitting at a table. They were just sitting there, like friends would do on a lunch break/etc.. They were all looking right in my direction but I couldn't tell if they knew I was there, or just didn't care, or possibly didn't see me at all? It so hard to tell because of the way there eyes look.

I know some people would probably kill for that kind of experience but I had an underlying feeling I was too far from home so after a few seconds I turned around and started soaring downward (again, like standing in an elevator) I wasn't terrified or anything of the ET's but I think the "fear of the unkown" kind of got to me, just felt a little uncomfortable. After a few seconds of falling it was over, back to reality :)