Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 28-06-2017, 10:10 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysDayAfterYesterday
Google my username, then hit the docs page. There is a link there to the 10 levels of dimensional creation. The seven you outline are where the division of one Lord takes on relative form in all of mankind. I outline this in relation to the Gunas of the Triloka, using Sansrit study to determine the puzzle and how it fits together. Seven is all a man can touch for the express reason of Dimensional perfection.

i had a look at the 2 documents - yes, i concur.

'Everything' - All forms, all fingers pointing to the moon - point to the same 'thing'.
Old 29-06-2017, 08:23 AM
Master
The Lord has been taking me on a really wild ride today.

First came a thread in which a member claimed to have a Grigori Watcher as a walk-in and from there, things started spiraling totally beyond my conscious control.

I remember speaking with the Grigori Watchers through Instrumental Trans Communication experiments, where they referred to themselves as 'Fallen Angels'.

I have also had an extremely close connection with Lord Shiva all my life, often being totally possessed by this Deity in rapturous trance states.

So, what does a Hindu Deity have in common with a Grigori Watcher who professes to be a 'Fallen Angel' one may ask? This:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...1&postcount=18

From there, something led me to compare the Runic Alphabet with the Brahmi Script, which eventually led me to Acts 14:12 and the disagreement between Paul and Barnabas.

From there, I made another post:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...9&postcount=23

Which the Divinity within me clarified in the post directly after:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...0&postcount=24

So, I came to understand that the whole nature of Christian ethics was as a direct rebuttal to the Greek polytheistic one.

Christians depict Satan as being a 'Serpent' in the Garden of Eden and the whole truth behind the 'Tree of knowledge' and 'eating the Apple' was in direct relation to the knowledge of Kundalini Shakti, as represented by the Staff of Hermes in Greek Mythology showing the tree/staff as representing the spinal nerve (shushumna) and the Kundalini energies rising up it, represented by the two serpents, until the oroboros was attained as the singular, non-dual state of existence.

Christians didn't like that idea, because it led man to realise their own internal Divinity, when according to principle, the whole concept of God was an external one.

I mean, I can see the whole point where if man has enough faith and love in a Divinity existing outside themselves without any knowledge of the 'internal serpent' she will rise automatically without having to know about the whole 'ins, outs and whys' of it...and often the knowledge or gnosis can lead one into a mental conflict of their own divine nature in relation to the Supreme.

Maybe that's what the Christians were trying to avoid by 'demonising' the whole process and taking such a strong stand against occult practices as if to say "shhhhh...yeah we know, we know...but we shouldn't be concerning ourselves with all that".

What happened to me after all that started to border onto Freemasonry, which is just the Christian form of Occultism anyway and I started to delve into the Thelema and the Seals of Solomon, but my brain started aching (literally) after all the revelations I had already received up to that point, leading me to go "enough for now...let's leave Barnabas/Zeus and Paul/Hermes for another day when I get over this ruddy migraine that being possessed by a Hindu Deity/Demon causes when I get a massive info-dump".
Old 29-06-2017, 01:02 PM
Master
And so it was, I knew nothing about Ashtar before today, being a Hindu and not a Christian and knowing nothing whatsoever about Christianity, so I decided to do some 'homework' and find out about Him.

As it happens, I found out some very interesting things.

We will ignore Ashtar Command at Galactic Central Base for the moment and just go with the general Christian thought.

The Jury is out as to who/what Ashtar really is and he can be an Angel of Light/God, a 'Fallen Angel' or Lucifer/Satan himself, depending on what you read.

What is known about him, is that he is responsible for a phenomenon called being "Slain in the Spirit". We also have a word for that. It's called 'Shaktipat'. It's when people go into religious/spiritual ecstasy worshiping the Divine or a Guru and their energies raise up their spine and they fall into a deep trance or fall unconscious.

Some Christians see this as the Grace of the Holy Spirit, while others see it as demonic possession, according to what you read and whatever side of the fence you sit on.

https://leavethechurch.me/2012/01/10...in-the-spirit/

https://settingcaptivesfree.me/category/ashtar/

I guess you could take the viewpoint that if these 'Fallen Angels' or even a being like Ashtar/Shiva "slays you in spirit", causing you to lose the ego, making you humble before God, opening your heart right up, filling you with peace and love, making you happy and blissful, making you a better person who loves others and walks the path of righteousness, free from anger, hate, intolerance etc it cannot be a bad thing, right?

If these religious ecstatic trances that bring joy, peace, love and bliss...so much of it the body falls down in total surrender to the Divine because it's just such an immense, overwhelming, loving power to experience that it changes the whole mind and psyche ...are not accepted and either demonised or explained away through pseudo science, what is the benefit of worshiping God in the first place if we cannot let Him love us as much as we love Him?

I guess it's just another form of control the church tries to bring about by saying 'religious ecstasy is the work of 'fallen angels' or 'Satan' when many historical religious figures also swooned at His Grace!

Who is to say that Ashtar isn't the 'Holy Spirit' anyway? I have personally found that He is, but most Hindus demonise Lord Shiva for exactly the same reason (and they are miserable). So it all boils down to what you personally experience.
Old 29-06-2017, 09:43 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer

You should read about Grigori from the Catholic Lithurgy called Dies Irae, with lyrics found on Wikipedia. You will learn of David and Sibyl (the Oracle). Of course, the first music to use harmony was Gregorian Chant.

Day of wrath and doom impending.
David's word with Sibyl's blending,
Heaven and earth in ashes ending.

Quite the world of deceptive beings in the shadows, whispering in men's ears. Be careful what you attract.
Old 30-06-2017, 02:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysDayAfterYesterday
You should read about Grigori from the Catholic Lithurgy called Dies Irae, with lyrics found on Wikipedia. You will learn of David and Sibyl (the Oracle). Of course, the first music to use harmony was Gregorian Chant.

Day of wrath and doom impending.
David's word with Sibyl's blending,
Heaven and earth in ashes ending.

Quite the world of deceptive beings in the shadows, whispering in men's ears. Be careful what you attract.
I am well aware that if I have nothing to fear and put my trust in God, that doesn't matter, but having said that, I don't communicate with them anymore because I was just just wasting my time. The only thing I want to attract is the Lord.
Old 02-07-2017, 05:48 AM
Pathfinder

"Gnosis: Forbidden Self Discovery"

That is eating from the forbidden tree of knowledge of good and evil, instead of only eating from the Tree of Life which is the Lord Jesus the Messiah (Christ) (Rev 22:1-9)

Whether you go the left hand path (evil) or the right hand path (gnosis of good) it is all within the realm of darkness.

see wikipedia /Left-hand_path_and_right-hand_path
Old 02-07-2017, 06:59 AM
Master
...and so it is that the Lord wants to keep us in blind, ignorant subservience for His namesake.

What's a Hindu doing in a Christian forum anyway? Get outta there. lol
Old 02-07-2017, 10:01 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
...and so it is that the Lord wants to keep us in blind, ignorant subservience for His namesake.

What's a Hindu doing in a Christian forum anyway? Get outta there. lol

What do you mean?
Old 02-07-2017, 11:17 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yessy
"Gnosis: Forbidden Self Discovery"

That is eating from the forbidden tree of knowledge of good and evil, instead of only eating from the Tree of Life which is the Lord Jesus the Messiah (Christ) (Rev 22:1-9)

Whether you go the left hand path (evil) or the right hand path (gnosis of good) it is all within the realm of darkness.

see wikipedia /Left-hand_path_and_right-hand_path

Not quite - But Exoteric / Organised Religions are what they are & do what they do. It's pretty obvious what has & does go on.
Old 02-07-2017, 12:34 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Being
Not quite - But Exoteric / Organised Religions are what they are & do what they do. It's pretty obvious what has & does go on.

The point is, there is a difference between the realm of darkness and the realm of light, and all organized religions and exoteric "higher knoweledge" is from the realm of darkness, all the same, if it is does not point to the the son of God, the son of man, Jesus the Christ, the one and only Redeemer and Savior of the world.

The only Wise and True God wants to redeem us from the domain of darkness, like He has done for the church in Colossians, through Jesus the Christ, mankind's only mediator and qualified Redeemer.

Collossians 1:13
English Standard Version
He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son,

You are in the realm of darkness if you have not been redeemed, and gnosticism merely adds to the problem and cannot redeem any soul and cannot bring Life.

The reason I say Gnosticism adds to the problem, is because it creates the delution that a person is 'spiritually ok' when they have 'evolved' in 'higher knoweledge' while all the while they have just drawn deeper into darkness, and are just as lost as before. It distracts from the real problem, your sinful state, and without redemption you will die in your sin.

It soothes with sweet lies, that puffs the 'self', while your soul is being dragged into hell.

That is why I would rather offend with truth, than comfort with lies.

You need Jesus as Savior, else you will die in your sin.