Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 06-02-2017, 01:58 AM
Ascender

Recognizing the beings of a new world order--

Meaning or the consequences of an event or apparent thing, has never actually been entirely clear in its rarefied form. As we struggle to make sense of the celestial events or culmination of common into unique infrastructures of momentary set up, set upon, and collapse, like the movement of ripples upon the currents of the ocean, how should we know the mark of a new age, or new meaning in view.

How should we notice the insignia of a conscious being upon this planet? How should we recognize the inherent power of a Master Mason upon the rock that is our planet? What simple way can there be to hereby verify those dreamers who dream the dream? And express the ultra-terrestrial support of beings beyond the perception of man, whom will surely carry evidence of a royal being supported by the way of nature.

It shall be as simple as the consequences of witnessing a new color, in that even the old spectrum of the rainbow arranged not merely in a manner that interact with the other pigments in arrangement, but the individuals heart and mind whom receives the reflection, by not being arranged in a manner that is meaning of the color; but by that arrangement that means the color and what truth that color carries.

And as such only made visible by the likes of an accordance with a higher degree of the collective will in order to establish a new order upon earth, by which many conscious and unconscious members of society have worked towards and hinted at, whether they believed they new it should come or that what they were bringing were the dawn of it. Such a new order could only arrive by the consequences of a new stimuli in which induces it.

How shall we know? By knowing that it is no miracle performed but bringing light to the miracle that is our existence and reminded you of something true, but long forgotten. By appearing both new and old to the mind and heart, new in its meaning and arrangement to the way of our being; old in the spirit of the way of our being and the hope of the heart.

-------------

That is all I have to say on such a topic for the time being--
Do not listen to me if you do not wish to be hypnotized into a misleading worldview and become enslaved by alien godz (some might say hindu)-- By reading my posts, you fully consent to initiation into this cult, which may or may not occur--

Stay off the garden path--
Old 06-02-2017, 04:43 AM
Master
I dont get it
Old 06-02-2017, 05:01 AM
Ascender

You see a new a color not visible to you before in everyday reality, consequences--
Do not listen to me if you do not wish to be hypnotized into a misleading worldview and become enslaved by alien godz (some might say hindu)-- By reading my posts, you fully consent to initiation into this cult, which may or may not occur--

Old 06-02-2017, 05:02 AM
Ascender

Actually the case will be an entirely new spectrum of color; but such the idea is that even one new color brought into shared existence would have consequences in our behavior in reaction--

Old 06-02-2017, 07:52 AM
Lorelyen

I only vaguely get what's being said. If you're talking advances in human philosophy indeed the question is valid but there are no answers as the event hasn't happened. If it's in the process of happening, so be it.

If you're talking human behaviour and interaction, nothing much is likely to change much as we'd like it to. The Psalms spoke on this subject 3500 years ago but little has changed. Humans don't have the collective awareness of a hive.

Old 06-02-2017, 07:58 AM
Master
What beings, and why? You write "new world order" as if something is going to happen. What is going to happen?
Old 06-02-2017, 08:18 AM
Master
Okay, I found this post of yours on another site:

The "New World Order" has been a prominent conspiracy theory for decades. Here and now, as the new millennium dawns, the New World Order has become a globally recognized political concept, and as such it can no longer be regarded simply as a theory.

So this is a conspiracy theory belief of yours. Then who or what are these beings, why would we see them appearing like a new color? Where are they suddenly appearing from, and for what purpose? How does all that fit into this theory? Why would a new world order need previously unrecognizable beings? Wouldn't regular-looking people do? Any new world order would just be a human organization after all, people in change working on behalf of the world's corporate interests.
Old 06-02-2017, 03:28 PM
Ascender

I will place it simply--

The universe is alive, and you are not alone; it is your choice to be on this planet and as such each one is a highly regarded being for a level of sacrifice that the rest of the universe did not experience so deeply and so terribly--

------------- Deeper subject--------

I know that you think it is up to humans alone to bring in new philosophy and that I could not possibly be coming from a place that is much different than your own-- In a certain sense, you are so very right; but in another, such we are so very unique and that part of my experience has been preparing for such a thing--

There are other beings involved, there were always other beings involved-- The threat of human corporations is actually an expression of the universe as a whole, and so very minute, but that your own attention and focal point of being has been to this aspect of the universe (not dimension if this helps clarify, focal points of expansion produce the gross and reduction into subtle by moving those things into the peripheral)-- and thus such things appear unnerving to the heart that witnesses them, and thus it has been part of the sacrifice to not understand the purpose and meaning of dark forces--

I come from a place that is a bit beyond even the higher conscious beings of this planet (though there are indeed many wise individuals), and as such; the best I can explain is that as the subtle messages and subtle beings have projected themselves into our focal point, a distortion occurs because the subtle beings are unable to accurately portray themselves in our limited paradigms, which causes many different teachings and stories of the universe to arise--

I will say that, the distortion between the gross and the subtle, is quite on purpose; this is in effect a quarantine not between earth and the universe, but actually even more so on our species and other species--

The distorted stories are true, we need not worry so much that the distortion was unable to convey the message; but that the context of our situation which has been hidden in many degrees (thus such the mystery schools were always revelations of our true context in greater degrees), that each such degree of context shifts the context in interpretation in the consciousness's perspective and reveals a new situation in the same description of the old situation--

That being said, there is not need to worry about any individuals progress as being wrong, and this includes those mundane and "unspiritual" paths, but that certain things can come into perspective that will clarify within us what we already know.. which is the truth--

That being said, I know I speak in a manner that projects a type of authority, where as you come from a place that cannot imagine any way in which that could be rightfully so; and thus I am presenting a way for you to understand something new in our existence that validates itself--

I could say many things are coming, as they indeed are; and it is not that I so much know the form of these things (because this is really up to all of us to manifest into form), but that I learned of the essence and purpose of these things and the situation and conditions that they arrive in that are more simple in other terms, but complex in translation to human minded politics-- So I am suggesting a way one may be able to verify something actually has something to say, and when it occurs; so too will be the time for something to actually be heard, and will be--

But the most gentle thing upon our spirit, would simply to witness a new color in a way that expresses a new meaning or way in the old meaning or way can emerge, and renew our faith in the universe at large--

Old 06-02-2017, 03:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstandlast
By reading my posts, you fully consent to initiation into this cult... I come from a place that is a bit beyond even the higher conscious beings of this planet... That being said, I know I speak in a manner that projects a type of authority... you come from a place that cannot imagine any way in which that could be rightfully so... I could say many things are coming, as they indeed are
I honestly admire your cleverness here. You've created an online persona and discussion framework that allows you to speak with the unquestioned authority of a cult leader. And if anyone questions what you share, you can simply point to your disclaimer: "You fully consent..." It allows you to say whatever you wish and without anyone having recourse to argue it. Because by reading it, I'm agreeing to it! That's brilliant really.
Old 06-02-2017, 04:31 PM
Experiencer

I think I'll stay out of this one! ;-)