Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 20-07-2016, 10:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherBob
Yes, in realms like this, it can be a tough job, but everybody's got to do it, since everyone is, by virtue of their original nature, shards or emanations of Source. There are no superior or inferior shards, just uniquely individual ones that perfectly express a fractal of the infinite heart-mind of the one Divinity, aka the Self.

Hi Bob,
my take on it, and I have spent a lot of time learning about Avatars, is that there is a common misconception that we are all avatars. we aren`t. the original definition of Avatars, ie descent, from the hindu religion, refers to a fully god conscious aspect of the divine coming down to earth for the purposes of raising human consciousness (among other things). The being that descends is not human like us, they have no typical soul ataman, chakra structure, they don`t need them, they are already realised, they are the thing we aspire to become, or re become perhaps better put. Yes we are god, everything is, but an Avatar is like a hand of god. I`m not sure if that is clear, people seem to find the distinction hard to understand, but it is a mighty chasm from where we all are.
Old 20-07-2016, 11:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
May I ask why?

Well Melahin, you have to deal with humans, your real role is to nullify the human ego, so its divinty can shine through,and consciousness raise. To do that, the ego has to be brought out like a winkle picked from a shell, this process causes humans pain. Also although the avatar is human looking, they operate at (generally) a divine consciousness level, so humans don`t really understand them. They are surrounded by beings who, comparatively, are consciously less than ants are to you. To deal with humans on their own level the avatar sometimes come down in consciousness to a human level and it is at these times they can experience human suffering, like grief or misunderstanding.
Old 20-07-2016, 11:06 AM
Master
For those interested a very good book to learn about avatars is mother Meera`s `Answers 1` also `Answers 2`.
For me Avatars and the turbo boost they give to your spiritual progress is the greatest trick, `missed` by the majority of the spiritual community.
Old 20-07-2016, 07:08 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyzen
Hi Bob,
my take on it, and I have spent a lot of time learning about Avatars, is that there is a common misconception that we are all avatars. we aren`t. the original definition of Avatars, ie descent, from the hindu religion, refers to a fully god conscious aspect of the divine coming down to earth for the purposes of raising human consciousness (among other things). The being that descends is not human like us, they have no typical soul ataman, chakra structure, they don`t need them, they are already realised, they are the thing we aspire to become, or re become perhaps better put. Yes we are god, everything is, but an Avatar is like a hand of god. I`m not sure if that is clear, people seem to find the distinction hard to understand, but it is a mighty chasm from where we all are.

Hi Petey, and Thanks for your comment!

I do understand your opinion on the subject, and I appreciate you expressing it. That said, I would repeat that there are no greater or lesser parts of God, or Source. Certainly Anandamayi Ma is a unique expression of that Divinity, but so is the squirrel trying to gobble the seed we put out for the local birds. Of course, as long as we are committed to the dualistic view, we will see one as Divine and the other as mundane. Such a view however merely represents an error in judgment and appreciation. There is only one. Some beings who appear here in this realm recognize that fact (and among those, some go around proclaiming that truth, and religions form around their teachings), others learn while they are here, while others find out after they have discarded the body-mind and its accompanying amnesia and return to Spirit. In any case, we can all play our role as shards of Source by being just what we are. The more we inquire into what and who that actually is, the more we are left speechless, so I will leave it at that.

Blessings!
Old 20-07-2016, 07:24 PM
Master

Everyone has a contribution to make to beautify and enrich the world.

Some have a heavier load, others a lighter, but whichever, it's all of value.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 21-07-2016, 04:59 PM
Suspended
Shivatar,

You ask the question: God in human form. Or can human be God(?) is a similar question. God suppose unfathomable and extremely abstruse. And when a person's spirit is mysterious with profound attainment it's possible that he is a human and a God. But so far we/human haven't found a person at modern day or may be some but only with a little skills of dharma of techniques.

May be a few of treacherous pretenders in times of turmoil and assume a posture of superiority. And someone will say that we must be on guard against infiltration of these pernicious ideas. But human have a keen eye to distinguish right and wrong. And the one who persists in pursuing a wrong course will never cease, I guess.

To probe farther, human and God relationship is so close that a transformation of any kind of dharma techniques from the highest divinity who is more than can bid wind and rain to come at any time he want or to control the forces of nature.... is a glaring truth. When human never notice changes are taking place in humanity imperiously. And a Human- God may be born some days and by some reasons.
Old 13-10-2016, 09:12 AM
Guide

I think you should look inside yourself and you shall find Him.
Old 15-10-2016, 11:03 AM
Suspended
Knower

Swami shivananda said that “If God does not come down as a human being, how will human beings love him? That is why He comes to human beings as a human being. People can love Him as a father, mother, brother, friend—they can take any of these attitudes. And He comes to each in whatever form that person loves.
Old 15-10-2016, 12:43 PM
Experiencer
There're many Elohim currently on the earth, some are still yet to wake up to their identity. remember their is a difference between ascended master & Elohim, some previous posts have listed Ascended masters, but you have asked for God in human form, which is an Elohim soul in human form, not a standard soul which has reached the point of ascension.
Old 18-10-2016, 10:15 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
Just came-to. Anything you'd like to teach me?

Also please be brief or send links, lots to do!

Much love <3

After tons of research its this : Morgan Freeman/ link : Bruce almighty.