Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 06-02-2017, 06:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
It's not as complicated as all that. I have an acre of land. I have my own well. I've started growing my own food -- all I eat are vegetables and fruit -- and my plan is to hopefully get to a point where I grow all my own food. At that point, other than buying the occasional mop, shirt and pair of jeans every five years, I never have to deal with the the mega corporations that pillage our planet for a quarterly profit. Think simplicity, ditch your cellphone and TV, enjoy the peace and solitude.

Mega corporations? What mega corporations?

OK but you're just one person. How much change can you really do by yourself?

What I'm talking about is getting groups of people together for mass effect. To bring down old corporations so new ones can come up in their place. My intent isn't to just let the destroyers of the planet keep destroying...

Also you're doing a great job by yourself, what I meant is it takes cooperation to make a movement happen. People doing their own thing, no matter how good it is, won't make as much change as people working in unison would.
Old 06-02-2017, 06:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
I have a few methods:
1) by money.
2) by words.
3) by dreaming.
4) by high dharma.

So at least you have four options. But which one is your expertise? I think money is for small changes, so the rest you can't use them. So what can you do?......

I use all 4, and many more methods too.
Old 06-02-2017, 07:21 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
I use all 4, and many more methods too.

Only the fourth one can do for that purpose. A high dharma energy techniques possession God can cast his energy to burn the world in an instance. But so far , I haven't seen one. But creator can or I can. You believe what I said or not? The fire should be created and spreading all over the earth in jifty. Even the bad guys are dead as the Bubble has said. But it's only punishing the bad human and not include the bad Gods, so it has not much meaning to doing so, innit?
Old 07-02-2017, 05:37 AM
Master
I was using a metaphor to describe the change of higher consciousness that is spreading across the world as we speak. It's not my creation but I plan to be a part of that wave of businesses and politics that becomes more eco friendly and sustainable over the next few decades.

When I say the world must burn I mean the old ways must be replaced by new and better ways. More conscious ways of being, conscious of the future instead of just the quarterly profit.
Old 07-02-2017, 09:21 AM
Master
Quote:
When I say the world must burn I mean the old ways must be replaced by new and better ways. More conscious ways of being, conscious of the future instead of just the quarterly profit.
Your origin message was very clear. I like political messages and songs with a spiritual twist. "I'd love to change the world..." But it's like wishing on a star really. As with everything, it always comes down to the individual, changing their way of seeing, being, and relating to the world and to life.

That or Trump may throw a tantrum and start WWIII as a result. And that will definitely burn and change everything.
Old 07-02-2017, 06:13 PM
Suspended
Quote:
I was using a metaphor to describe the change of higher consciousness that is spreading across the world as we speak. It's not my creation but I plan to be a part of that wave of businesses and politics that becomes more eco friendly and sustainable over the next few decades.

I think changing the world is a great question-- burn away the ineffectiveness. Say, the car only use approximately 30+%of the fuel intake. So to use a little bit of oil to start the engine and using the energy of the air to burn for the car. I think to invent that type of engine is changing the car industry of the world and eco friendly to the environment.

And for human their mindset is the one that can change a lot of things that's by the proper functioning education... this involve with money.

And they're tons of problems that human facing them so there's no one meditation for all problems.