Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-06-2014, 07:02 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi-c521
I like that way of looking at it, thank you
And thank you !
Old 25-06-2014, 01:41 PM
Rosemary

Hi Lilly j. My brother has just left his body and I was so lucky to be with him when he passed over. That night I saw him in a vision. He was walking towards me looking happy and much slimmer and much younger than he was. Then I saw him playing football with some children. I asked my sister in law did he play football with children whilst on earth. She said all the time he played with his foster children. She said it was something he missed when he became paralysed from the waist down. So you see there is nothing to worry about when we go over. I am looking forward to it when it my turn to go.
Old 25-06-2014, 05:17 PM
Tommy lama

Physical death is no more than a transition from awareness of the physical world to awareness of more subtle worlds. Experience in these other worlds is far more pleasant than our physical life. Imagine no more bills to pay, no more physical pain, no more stress. Not to mention rubbing elbows with the angels and being in closer proximity to Jesus and the Masters. I say bring it! The reason people are so afraid of dying has a lot to do with the Church's teachings of Heaven and Hell. To suggest a permanent reward is just as ludicrous as suggesting a permanent punishment. Life is all about gradual evolution of forms which become more and more aware of cosmic realities. We evolve slowly into divine consciousness. It takes a really long time. Our consciousness of our individual awareness does not die. Filters are lifted which prevent us from sensing deeper truth until it is time to reincarnate and get back on the Path in physical bodies. There are periods of reward and punishment after death, but they do not last forever.
Old 25-06-2014, 05:21 PM
UnicornRedefinesButt

I'm very afraid of the afterlife, because the Idea of getting sent back to a place of inaction and regret from not maximizing what's here would haunt Me Forever, but as long as I'm here, then there's promise for life to give its returns from the old-simulacrum to Unleashed~Rainbows for the Will!
Old 27-06-2014, 03:28 AM
dadman

I am not scared of the afterlife .... my hand is in the hand of the man who stills the water and the man who calms the Sea
Old 27-06-2014, 01:20 PM
spindarella

I am anxious about death, im so afraid of being alone in the darkness without my husband. I know we all leave out bodys but i have a illness thats progressive and i know i ain't going to live long and im scared my husband will commit suicide when i die and then we may not go to the same place and we won't be together in our afterlife...
Old 27-06-2014, 02:26 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by spindarella
I am anxious about death, im so afraid of being alone in the darkness without my husband. I know we all leave out bodys but i have a illness thats progressive and i know i ain't going to live long and im scared my husband will commit suicide when i die and then we may not go to the same place and we won't be together in our afterlife...

Set aside your fears. There is no hell. Anyone who says otherwise is wrong. When we die we all start our new life by all going to the same place where happy reunions occur. Here we all meet people that we thought we'd never see again. There is absolutely no chance of you, or anyone else, being in darkness. It simply does not exist. If it happens that you pass before your husband you will have a chance to see that he is cared for. He will realize this too and not change his own course in life. This is the way it is. Set aside any fear that you may have.

I am an old man. My wife of 47 years died suddenly a few years ago. Since then she has come to visit me twice. I know she's OK. I'm OK. Everything is OK. There is no place for fear in my life and there should be none for you either.
Old 27-06-2014, 02:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew

I am an old man. My wife of 47 years died suddenly a few years ago. Since then she has come to visit me twice. I know she's OK. I'm OK. Everything is OK. There is no place for fear in my life and there should be none for you either.

Bless you Bartholomew!
Old 27-06-2014, 03:43 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
Bless you Bartholomew!

Hugs to you too...
Old 27-06-2014, 08:02 PM
spindarella

Thank you for putting my mind at ease, i really do understand what you just told me and i feel Better than i did earlier. Bless you Bartholomew x