Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 24-11-2015, 11:51 PM
Ascender
Seemed random radio noise to me.

To test whether there's anything paranormal involved, I think you can shuffle a deck of cards, choose a card without seeing it yourself, ask the spirits what card is it and then turn around the card to check whether the answer you received is correct. I think you can make a Youtube video of this testing. Your choice to try doing it with or without your spirit box.
Old 25-11-2015, 12:24 AM
Ascender
For example:

If you use a shuffled deck of 52 cards, and if you draw one card from it, test it, then draw another, test it and then third time. If all these 3 cards match exactly (like king of hearts), and are tested consecutively, then probability of that happening is: 1 / (52*51*50).
Old 25-11-2015, 03:23 AM
Master
Yes, I know what you mean. Unless one is clairaudient, they will not hear anything, so obviously, you aren't clairaudient.

I will try that with the cards though...I've always wanted to know how much my own thoughts influence the outcome of that.

So I take it you also didn't hear 'nine' when I held up the nine of hearts either or heard my daughter's name being said - those were clearest replies, heard at the time by both my nephew and myself.

If you cannot hear that one word 'nine' (I use that for the test), then I doubt you'll be able to hear anything at all...only about 1% of the population can (and I am still searching these people out).

So, even if I did the card test, I'll still be proving nothing to anybody else, only myself and that 1%. Get it now?

Thanks for replying, my friend.
Old 25-11-2015, 03:34 AM
Master
What I will be asking them next session though is "why is it that only I can hear you? if you can make others hear you too, then I might actually start believing that you're real and not just imaginary voices in my deluded mind. kthx"
Old 25-11-2015, 04:13 AM
Master
I just got a reply come through the Ovilus (I leave that on 24/7 now).

It said "all this for nothing".
Old 25-11-2015, 04:22 AM
Ascender
"So, even if I did the card test, I'll still be proving nothing to anybody else, only myself and that 1%. Get it now?"

Mother, I wrote: { choose a card without seeing it yourself, ask the spirits what card is it and then turn around the card to check whether the answer you received is correct }

So it can be like:
You, shuffle the deck, draw out top card, without seeing it yourself, ask the spirits what card it's. You announce in the Youtube video that "Okay I heard king of hearts". Then you turn around the card to yourself to check whether the card is really king of hearts.

I did see the '9' card experiment you did but in that you already knew the answer '9'.

I'm talking about blind experiment.
Old 25-11-2015, 04:28 AM
Master
Yes, so you heard 'nine' - regardless of the fact it was probably just a coincidence, right?

I fully understand and know what you mean, sweetie. I'm itching to do it myself!

Still, it's cool how my own thoughts can be made audible using an electronic device, even if they are not disembodied voices.

Please forgive me if I don't reply to you for a while. The whole burden of this just gets too much for me to carry sometimes.
Old 25-11-2015, 04:50 AM
Ascender
"so you heard 'nine'"

I didn't :( And that's the reason why I thought that you can try the blind experiment.

"Please forgive me if I don't reply to you for a while. The whole burden of this just gets too much for me to carry sometimes."

Please take your time. I'm just curious whether the blind experiment would work and fascinated with the things that can be done if it works

I hope I've explained clearly what I mean. That you yourself wouldn't know what card it's. Only after hearing the spirits and declaring something like "okay I hear nine of hearts". Only after saying it you would turn the card to check whether it's really nine of hearts. If you do this on Youtube (including the deck shuffling part), and get 3 consecutive blind tests correct then I think you would become very popular Not saying that you want to.
Old 25-11-2015, 04:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
"so you heard 'nine'"

I didn't :( And that's the reason why I thought that you can try the blind experiment.

"Please forgive me if I don't reply to you for a while. The whole burden of this just gets too much for me to carry sometimes."

Please take your time. I'm just curious whether the blind experiment would work and fascinated with the things that can be done if it works

I hope I've explained clearly what I mean. That you yourself wouldn't know what card it's. Only after hearing the spirits and declaring something like "okay I hear nine of hearts". Only after saying it you would turn the card to check whether it's really nine of hearts. If you do this on Youtube (including the deck shuffling part), and get 3 consecutive blind tests correct then I think you would become very popular Not saying that you want to.
All I can say, my friend is if you didn't hear 'nine' when the experiment was not blind, how are you ever going to hear any other card/number when it is? You still will not hear anything at all.
Old 25-11-2015, 05:05 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
All I can say, my friend is if you didn't hear 'nine' when the experiment was not blind, how are you ever going to hear any other card/number when it is? You still will not hear anything at all.

The spirit box sounds were almost making no sense to me, But I was able to understand *your* voice clearly. I'm not interested in hearing the spirit box say "9 of hearts". I'm interested in hearing *you* say "9 of hearts". I'm saying that you can act as a translator of your spirit box. When you translated "9" in your video, the problem is that you may have been biased to hear 9, that's why the blind experiment.

You: Okay spirits, what card is it?
Spirit-Box: #*###~~~*%
You: I heard "nine of hearts", let's turn around the card to check whether it's really "nine of hearts".

If I would have heard the spirit-box say 9 then I wouldn't have brought up the topic of blind experiment.