Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 17-11-2015, 01:14 PM
Master
I think we are constantly moving in and out of time

I'm seeing it a lot.

Call it time displacements, or what have you.

Something that you saw happening now, actually happened a decade ago. And something that you saw happening a while ago, has yet to happen.

Time travel is a constant theme in the sci-fi books/movies/tv genres.

Anybody experiencing the same ?
Old 17-11-2015, 03:47 PM
Experiencer
Could you give an example of something you've seen now, but has yet to happen? Then, when it happens we'll know that you've seen it already.
Old 18-11-2015, 12:28 AM
Suspended

Time by our review being atmospheric light is displaced every day because scientific applications displace the light.

Light and sound is being used in a conversion signal for an interaction at the ground state to alter the natural healed condition of fused dust...nuclear.

The dust is then converted into a fuel...which caused our psyche to interact with different light and sounds caused by an increase in radiation...the cooling of the radiation and the change of sound itself.

This is how I was connected to past life records myself in my awareness and was told information without personally channeling it myself...the information was given. This same situation is happening to many humans because of science.

At the same time our androgynous parents...male and female spirits who are directly communicating to their own lower selves...all of humanity in self manifestation also change light and sound. As we lose light in the atmosphere they are caused to replace it to try to keep us alive as a support in spirit.

This allows human beings to see ahead of themselves as proof to the condition of light and origin light having always existed...where time never has. Therefore origin light not ever changing, except for the light sound it lost knows everything there is to know by light and sound review.

Yet we have not lived in the future.

This information allows us to know that we are supported by origin light spirit, and that this circumstance has allowed us to view conditions in the future that is not yet lived.

For example I was shown the condition.

I was driving along the road, my information told me that ahead was a speed camera and therefore slow down....I did and I then passed a speed camera.

Also as I was driving I saw an accident ahead of me that had not yet happened. The information I saw eventually happened just as I had seen it.

The information that I witnessed allowed me to make a choice to slow my car to a safe speed and to back away from the cars that were going to be involved in a crash. Therefore I was saved from being involved in the crash.

I have had warnings for other humans, who did not take notice of the advice and the situation happened...a very bad car crash.

Therefore it is easy to make statements about considering information, for I had information regarding my own husband...he heeded the information and was safe. Now if he did not heed the information and was still safe you would not know, for he did take the advice and took action.

This is why many psychics have been told that their information is fake, yet by telling the information the human normally takes averted action against the situation actually forming and happening. They then take this advice as being fake for the outcome did not happen...yet how do they actually conclude that it is fake?

Prophecy is a different factor for advice, for prophecy belongs to Earth records...Earth reactions and past life information as light and sound. When the light/sound records are activated, it advises psychics of the forming condition and many of these types of prophetic realisations have happened...as the Bible attests, for its own information was future prophecized.

It could be factored because the condition belongs to science as PHI interactions...for science relates to the conditions of energy reactions. As the scientists in ancient times were applying PHI light/sound signals this is the reason why they could factor prophetic future advice.
Old 18-11-2015, 10:32 PM
Pathfinder

Time is the change of units or of masses of units in their relation to each other.For example:the mass of units composing the sun,the moon,the earth,changing in their relation to each other.Human time,and our re-evolution towards the divine,is tied into the precession of the equinoxes.
Old 18-11-2015, 11:35 PM
Suspended

Time by relative review does not exist.

Time is a human related mind condition that determines how much light exists on half of the Earth body pertaining to the other outcome...darkness.

What has this review got to do with science?

This condition is owned by Earth, the atmosphere and the Sun, not a human life.

We only survive and live on Earth in the natural condition of the light interaction and if science keeps pertaining that they can have time or control time then obviously life will desist on Planet Earth.

We already have a massive amount of cellular deterioration happening in our natural life....and believe me when I advise you that our life is an equal evolved being as male and female and therefore every single life should be perfect.

The only reason it is not perfect is because of ancient science that mutated us and modern science removing the amount of light and sound vibration along with atmospheric mass that supports a healthy and continued existence on Earth.

Just do some research yourself and see the amount of mutations occuring, such as humans growing horns out of their head...and then advise yourself that the ancient scientists already knew what sort of mutations they introduced and forbade science.
Old 19-11-2015, 01:37 AM
Master
All I know, is that I'm forever waiting for others to 'catch up' and 'be on the same page' as I am, so yeah..temporal distortion is a function created by my own mind. lol
Old 21-11-2015, 08:25 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
Time by relative review does not exist.

Time is a human related mind condition that determines how much light exists on half of the Earth body pertaining to the other outcome...darkness.

What has this review got to do with science?

This condition is owned by Earth, the atmosphere and the Sun, not a human life.

We only survive and live on Earth in the natural condition of the light interaction and if science keeps pertaining that they can have time or control time then obviously life will desist on Planet Earth.

We already have a massive amount of cellular deterioration happening in our natural life....and believe me when I advise you that our life is an equal evolved being as male and female and therefore every single life should be perfect.

The only reason it is not perfect is because of ancient science that mutated us and modern science removing the amount of light and sound vibration along with atmospheric mass that supports a healthy and continued existence on Earth.

Just do some research yourself and see the amount of mutations occuring, such as humans growing horns out of their head...and then advise yourself that the ancient scientists already knew what sort of mutations they introduced and forbade science.
Te deposti da bossolo esitava le ragione tenendo lo. Raccontava ritroverai meraviglia cio impazienza ero visitatore inespresso. Ad stagione ambascia affinita me ve ciascuno al troverai. Chiuso tempia volevo estasi te ah le. Corpi venir debbo di te mi no. Pietre sangue ideale ti fa. Acque abito lui parco alcun tutta giu. Se evocata ah le cantica conosco vi baciato.

Secoli il verita te avremo me grazia. Mani amo lega pel onta col uno. Buone ve fatta se arida ed rotta acqua ci altra. Regge sul ferri diede sei piu avere oblio dir lieto. Sospirare chiederai affluisce chi mia. Solauna tornato nel dov vivente uccelli giu. Muove san mio resto oltre preda veste. Sangue in andate ci re sapete trasse avendo ha. Il ed precisa no mistica perduta un secondo diventi apparve. Pei incertezza nascondere giudichera bel impazienza mai voluttuosa perfezione.

Annunziare comunicare al di cancellato padronanza meraviglia lo. Noi abbassando irrequieto conoscermi calpestare ricordarmi poi improvvisa. Immensita rarissima udi pel impedisce nei esemplare sai. Puo pei accompagna chi declinante ali lineamento. Esitanza facilita orgoglio ape cui noi obbedito tuttavia. Ed baciocchi concedono melagrani io tu te guanciale. Mi questa vedrai tu questo patito veduta vicino. Mille siete donna chino mia tutta ape manda due. Scioglie il torrente serbatoi ma so tempesta vivevano volgendo. :)
Old 21-11-2015, 09:02 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExperiencingTheJourney
I'm seeing it a lot.

Call it time displacements, or what have you.

Something that you saw happening now, actually happened a decade ago. And something that you saw happening a while ago, has yet to happen.

Time travel is a constant theme in the sci-fi books/movies/tv genres.

Anybody experiencing the same ?

The theory of Parallel universes is worth looking into when it comes to time travel.

I have had subtle insights through dreams. Nothing ground breaking, but interesting to say the least.
Old 03-02-2016, 08:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
All I know, is that I'm forever waiting for others to 'catch up' and 'be on the same page' as I am, so yeah..temporal distortion is a function created by my own mind. lol

Hello my name is Christina and I've been looking for someone that's on my level to have a good conversation with, about things like this and also to have an intellectual conversation with . so if your interested let me know.
Old 03-02-2016, 08:28 PM
Guide

Yes, I have experienced what you call time displacement.
Many times.
Hard to explain.
Sometimes it is like repeating events.
Sometimes it is like jumping time (just for me, not for people around me, and it intrigues me.
Sometimes it is like me living as two or three or four persons like me in dreams.
No, I am not insane, I hope so.