Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 31-01-2011, 12:02 PM
Master
Asking for protection is prudent.
I do it constantly, just to be protected from those who see themselves as the One.
Old 31-01-2011, 02:23 PM
themaster

I think asking for protection again puts your attention on "fear" and bad ones as I have stated.. I'm not saying it's "wrong", I'm just saying.. you are allowing a vibration and creation of "bad ones" and fear.. (the preferred way to do it.. should be to hold a vibration that only attracts what you prefer)

What would happen if for 10 years you called on protection everyday..?? And then you decided well, screw this.. this is a waste of my time.. and before you know it all that attention on your fear by calling protection was manifesting..??

Many of us are not under the realization that we possess a lot of fear.. we possess so much fear and a fractured consciousness.. that ironically if archangel Michael was to instantly manifest physically before us.. we would either go brain dead.. or run away in fear.. of ourselves!

These are some of the ideas offered to me via "new age" study for your consideration..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evaah
doesn't mean you'll be safe from those who are seeking harm of others.
This is more a belief your creating.. it doesn't state the following.. I am a capable, certain creator of my reality and I choose to manifest this..

In your case because you have this sliver of doubt in your abilities, I might use protection till you feel better about it..

My understanding is one day a "upgrade" will be put in place for instant manifestation for almost every person.. and on that day many are not going to be aware of how much "fear" they hold in there space.. and more than likely there going to manifest their worst fears and get trapped in them, not realizing they could turn their attention to beauty or disneyland and it's going to be a long while before they get through all that fear in there space.. the same fear that puts your attention on "protection"
Old 31-01-2011, 02:35 PM
Medium_Laura

Themaster - we all have our journey. I just don't understand why you have to tell people they are not getting your idea of "right". The poster asked for suggestions and what it meant to ground and protect.

They didn't ask for you to come here and reprimand us for our views.
Old 31-01-2011, 03:57 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
Themaster - we all have our journey. I just don't understand why you have to tell people they are not getting your idea of "right". The poster asked for suggestions and what it meant to ground and protect.

They didn't ask for you to come here and reprimand us for our views.
It's not a reprimand.. merely ideas..

Do you understand the idea.. the only fear, is fear itself..? the idea of protection again.. puts attention on your fear..

All I have ever said is getting to know your fear, making peace with your fear.. eliminates the need for protection

Does this not sound like a good idea? Going after the root of the problem.. rather than addressing a patch fix?

You are welcome to your views.. I am merely trying to bring more balance and ease into being and life.. if this does not work for you.. feel free to ignore..
Old 31-01-2011, 08:29 PM
Master
Quote:
This is more a belief your creating.. it doesn't state the following.. I am a capable, certain creator of my reality and I choose to manifest this..

In your case because you have this sliver of doubt in your abilities, I might use protection till you feel better about it..

My understanding is one day a "upgrade" will be put in place for instant manifestation for almost every person.. and on that day many are not going to be aware of how much "fear" they hold in there space.. and more than likely there going to manifest their worst fears and get trapped in them, not realizing they could turn their attention to beauty or disneyland and it's going to be a long while before they get through all that fear in there space.. the same fear that puts your attention on "protection"

That may be true. Perhaps I just don't know that yet. I've never faced any sort of negative entity or energy in my conscious spiritual development - but then again, I've always protected and grounded myself. Funny you should mention "I am a capable, certain creator" because my "protection" is more based on knowing and feeling that nothing but love and light is around me.. rather than thinking "Oh my God, negative entities are out there! I better protect myself!"
I think protection is just to reinforce the "I am a capable, certain creator" part... knowing that you are in control of your space.

Old 31-01-2011, 08:33 PM
Medium_Laura

I agree Evaah! :) Having that personal power and the belief that I am Divinely protected, that's all it takes for me ! :) I also have not encountered any as well.
Old 31-01-2011, 09:43 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
I agree Evaah! :) Having that personal power and the belief that I am Divinely protected, that's all it takes for me ! :) I also have not encountered any as well.

I have to agree with this as well. Requests for personal protection do not have to come from a mindset of fear. I have a very deep trust in my spirit team and I know they would never let me come to harm - in fact, I know harm is impossible. There is no such thing as harm (to spirit, if not physical body).

Having said that, I do believe malicious spirit beings exist because I have come across a few (and even if you don't believe in the idea of "demons", there are certainly a few troubled ghosts out there). The spirit world is not all light and love just because it is spirit - just like the physical world, there are all kinds of people in it, and spiritually aware humans are like beacons for spirit beings of all kinds. I have occasionally felt spirit attention on me with negative energy/intent and have felt afraid of it, but in all instances they swiftly vanished when I reached out to guides or angels for assistance. Rather than making me frightened, those experiences have simply made me comfortable in the fact that simply saying "hi, a little help here?" always solves the problem.

In my experience I would say spiritual exploration is much safer than exploring the physical world!
Old 31-01-2011, 09:48 PM
Medium_Laura

Yes! :) There are good and bad people in the world.. You don't instantly become all angelic if you were a bad person in life.... those are the ones I protect against. Spirits keep their personalities and sometimes... their baggage...and They love clean and fresh energy. :)
Old 31-01-2011, 09:51 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evaah
I think protection is just to reinforce the "I am a capable, certain creator" part... knowing that you are in control of your space.
Right, well I can definitely see it that way.. as balanced positive thinking :)

But remember when you give the "protection" idea to some people who are fearful.. doesn't mean they can't see that from a negative/fear base.. and even create it that way..
Old 31-01-2011, 10:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
Right, well I can definitely see it that way.. as balanced positive thinking :)

But remember when you give the "protection" idea to some people who are fearful.. doesn't mean they can't see that from a negative/fear base.. and even create it that way..

What would be a better concept to relay to people, then? "Oh, everything's fine." I wonder... does a "belief" influence the appearance of negative entities? For example, if I said, "I don't believe in negative entities," and firmly believed that, would they ever show up? What if I was doing some form of channeling?