Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-08-2011, 12:19 AM
Pathfinder
Yes, though in astral / spiritual form only. Almost every night now for the past month--a very strong, loving connection (very likely someone I met briefly almost six months ago now--that meeting sticks out for me as its the only real time I've ever had deja vu about someone).
Old 24-08-2011, 01:21 AM
Twinflamefound

Twinkle, I take my hat off to you. You are braver than a lot of us.

Which poses some questions...how did you start to tap into him to have comvos telepathically? I find it fascinating.

Don't ever feel you are crazy. What you are experiencing sounds valid enough to me.
Old 24-08-2011, 04:54 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinflamefound

Which poses some questions...how did you start to tap into him to have comvos telepathically? I find it fascinating.

Don't ever feel you are crazy. What you are experiencing sounds valid enough to me.

Hey twinflamefound - I am brave? Ahh Thanks!

To be honest it just kind of happens, that is the only way i ca explain this, i would be going through my day as usual and suudenly he would be like "Hey T" and i wud say " Hey" and it goes from there, instant conversations, it is so surreal that i feel like i am imagining it.
Old 24-08-2011, 04:57 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natlantic
Twinkle, you're not going crazy!

I know what you mean about considering deleting, but it's out there now. You just had the balls to say what some of us didn't.

So much I would like to say on this one, but y'know.....

Yeh i know what u mean, i couldn't give any details lol
Old 24-08-2011, 05:01 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul whisperer
you're not going crazy twinkle.... join the club! I've had many such (ahem) 'scenarios' and hope that some day I may get the validation from him too that he has experienced similar.... there are definitely times when I sense he's busy working, distracted and not able to participate in telepathic comm with me (let alone anything else), and then there are other times when I feel him initiating it.... so it's not always at my will, which must bring some validity to it......
this is another case of having faith and belief in what our hearts are telling us...

Hey SW (Hope u don't me abbreviating your name, makes typing quicker)!

Same here exactly! At times there would be nothing, so i know he is busy, so i would leave him as i know he is at wrk. It just makes you wonder is this for real or just imagination?
Old 24-08-2011, 05:04 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoclora
Well if in spirit counts XD

we had a few of them and once in a while Ill be doing somthing then sundely I would feel like he would want to get my atchon and then well Ill have a few vissions of him wanting to cuddle and stuff.

But the hard part is some of them I dont know rather its him actoly wanting that or if its my imagination lol

Hi Zoclora - I know, it feels surreal right? Like it's fantasy or wishful thinking on our behalf!
Old 24-08-2011, 05:05 AM
Ascender

Thanks to all for all the replies to my question so far
Old 24-08-2011, 11:41 AM
Master
my principle co-operant and i have yet to meet in our bodies soooo we employ whatever techniques we currently enjoy to express our Love and intimacy.

and that's all i'm going to say about that.
Old 24-08-2011, 11:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinflamefound

empathy, telepathy, character exchanges and energy interplay is all that some couples have.

and frankly, after reading how full of turmoil a "TF" relationship can get once it's manifesting physically i've come to be happy that, thus far, he and i have not yet touched each other's flesh. imo, it's better that he and i work out our complications in our shared headspace than to come to unfounded conclusions due to physically materialized conflict.

besides, considering the intensity of the relationship it's doubtful it's physicality could endure for long. that which burns white light bright burns fiercely and consumes the fuel quickly.

Last edited by Internal Queries : 24-08-2011 at 12:56 PM.
Old 25-08-2011, 02:20 PM
Pathfinder
You're not going mad. I've had this experience, too. I had a hard time believing it at first, but it's real.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle77
I swear i am going crazy on this one !!

The reason why i ask is because of a conversation we had telepathically this afternoon which kind of started to lead elsewhere, the home phone rang so the scenario stopped, wasn't it eerie how someone had to call me at that very moment!! He said we have to finish this later!...God i feel well embarrassed now

Please tell me i am not going mad!! Somebody please!!

Was thinking to delete this post but then thought what the hell - after reading things on this forum - i am sure there will be someone out there!