Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 07-07-2014, 04:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Nah, I'm used to it now. I do these movements on a daily basis for at least a twenty minute session. If I don't energy gets trapped and starts to explode like a pressure cooker.

I accidentally got stabbed in the foot by a nail once so I stopped doing them for a few days so it could heal and I had problems with proper regulation of body temperature because of the hot/cold energy, also I would get woken up in the night by energy going up my spine.. that is if I slept well at all over all the full body muscle vibrations and the weird paranoia. In the end I had to tell my foot not to step on itself as I resumed the exercises and it complied haha. I was better after two days. So that was a lesson learned. Doing them every day keeps the weirdness at bay Honestly nothing really freaks me out too much anymore.. I think I have cleared out a lot of unconscious fear.

I just hope I don't have to do them for the rest of my life.. lawd.

I'm not sure if I saw somewhere else round here.. meeting your twin kickstarted Kundalini too right?

Oh man, I wish I had known about this when I was going through my awakening. My whole body was burning up at night. I would wake up in pools of sweat. So kriya balances the kundalini energy?
Old 07-07-2014, 08:26 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
Oh man, I wish I had known about this when I was going through my awakening. My whole body was burning up at night. I would wake up in pools of sweat. So kriya balances the kundalini energy?

Yeah although for me it happens spontaneously. I don't actually know what I'm doing.

The thing that brought it on though was a period of meditation where I decided to try yoga. The yoga seemed to activate some sort of soul memory which caused a huge explosion and afterwards the yoga happened spontaneously. It was actually quite hilarious at first. Now it's not really yoga.. just all this mixed up tai-chi/acupressure/kriya mix or something.

Are you still going through Kundalini? I would recommend yoga. Even if nothing spontaneous gets activated for you.. it's seriously amazing for grounding and energetic balancing.
Old 08-07-2014, 01:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Yeah although for me it happens spontaneously. I don't actually know what I'm doing.

The thing that brought it on though was a period of meditation where I decided to try yoga. The yoga seemed to activate some sort of soul memory which caused a huge explosion and afterwards the yoga happened spontaneously. It was actually quite hilarious at first. Now it's not really yoga.. just all this mixed up tai-chi/acupressure/kriya mix or something.

Are you still going through Kundalini? I would recommend yoga. Even if nothing spontaneous gets activated for you.. it's seriously amazing for grounding and energetic balancing.

That's so funny that you mention yoga. I've been doing it more regularly, and it helps me quite a bit. I have strong energy that tends to get unbalanced easily. I don't meditate, but yoga is like moving meditation. If I go every three days, it takes the edge off, lessens the crazy.
Old 08-07-2014, 03:54 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
That's so funny that you mention yoga. I've been doing it more regularly, and it helps me quite a bit. I have strong energy that tends to get unbalanced easily. I don't meditate, but yoga is like moving meditation. If I go every three days, it takes the edge off, lessens the crazy.

It really does. I can skip a couple of days if there's a lot going on but much longer and things start getting weird.

I wouldn't suggest meditating. I mean, it feels so amazing.. getting into the lower samadhi's with Kundalini, it's pure bliss, but it's just not worth all that energy being thrown up. Made me very very sick afterwards. I miss it doing it- but I don't miss feeling like death.
Old 11-07-2014, 06:03 AM
Spiritual Healer

Energetic Healing is a type of umbrella term for any therapy that manipulates the energy circuits in our physical or subtle bodies to gain balance again and facilitate our body's innate healing mechanisms. Want to get more about it connect here http://www.chamundaswamiji.com
Old 13-08-2014, 03:33 AM
lovingvibrations

Not sure if this helps you or not but my partner is a clairvoyant medium / healer who works in similar ways to this. When she is doing healing sessions, she becomes a healing channel in the most literal sense and her hands will shake, tap, clear energy lines, send healing (like Reiki) and she will also channel verbally also. Every healing session is always different depending on who she is working on and her hands look like they have a mind of their own. Sometimes she will also scribble what she sees as scrolls / prayers over the person in some foreign language. The person always receives what they require at the time and when i read your post, it reminded me on these healing sessions.

Anyway, not sure if this helps you but I'm sure you are receiving these energies / healing work for a good reason :)

LV
Old 13-08-2014, 08:07 AM
Deactivated Account

A healing channel! Actually someone else said something to me on those lines.. and actually this is how I have healed another in the past before.. the only problem is that it made me sick, so I wasn't doing something right. Maybe I was using my own energy instead of universal energy?

Where is the energy being channelled from then? Angels? Or for me would it simply just be my Kundalini/Higher Self?
Old 13-08-2014, 02:55 PM
lovingvibrations

She channels from a range of different guides actually and the healing energies sometimes do flow from angels or archangels, sometimes from the Buddha's and sometimes from her spirit guides. It really just depends on what the person is needing in that moment (and their karma). She is also a Reiki Master in a number of different forms of Reiki so I'm sure these energies are also flowing through her for the greatest good of the person she is treating.

I'm sure you'll be guided towards understanding or perhaps it is just a sign that there is much energy moving from your practice?