Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 03-12-2014, 01:38 AM
Ascender
Empath star son having issues with his anger

My son has recently turned nine and is having some problems with his anger. he is an empath star child and unaware of that of course. He is quite effected by other peoples energy and lashes out when kids at school yell at him and stare at him, he is in remission for cancer which draws a lot of unwanted attention to him at school and he evens gets overwhelmed and upset if we are in the supermarket for too long. His father is not at all spiritual and does not understand. If anyone has any advice or suggestions I would appreciate it, thanks.
Old 03-12-2014, 03:51 AM
Master

I suggest a good counselor/therapist to teach him how to handle his emotions and techniques to cope. This will help him whether he knows he is an empath or not. If you can find a counselor open to spirituality, that will help.

He just needs to learn a better way to channel what he is dealing with. I am also an empathic starseed. I understand what he's going through.
Old 03-12-2014, 04:46 AM
Ascender
he is seeing his school councillor which is helping him get his feelings out
Old 05-12-2014, 11:33 PM
Tess444

Hi Saratherese,
As suggested by gypsymystique you may need a good counsellor but one that understands and is open to the concept of a starchild. Not every counsellor maybe open to the idea of a star child if the counsellor is ask them for alternative ideas that can help you. If you have time read as much and as many books on star children these books can sometimes offer advice from foods children can eat to what you can help with but I get gist that you already do as you have identified that he is a star child but as knowledge is power the more research you do you may come across ideas and alternative therapy for your son. I am sending your son and you blessings and prayersfrom across the ethers to help I hope many blessings
Old 10-12-2014, 03:52 AM
Master
Buy a Moldavite crystal to help him deal with the dense energies. I'm going to buy one for my nephew's birthday, because he gets frustrated and angry so easily. He's a Crystal child.
Old 20-12-2014, 04:01 PM
Deactivated Account

I had the same issue when I was that age. I felt very angry, sad, lonely, and misunderstood. Unfortunately, my family didn't understand that it was because I was empathic and could feel everything. They love me very much, but their "tough love" was sometimes a bit too harsh. I was a very sensitive child. I believe the anger comes from a fear of the unknown. Your son will probably go through a lot of tough times in the future, but the good news is that if he is open to seeking spiritual answers, it will make him stronger as he ages. Talk therapy helps as well as creative outlets. My parents used to sign me up for art classes and that was a good way for me to focus on getting out of my head. Taking walks or bike rides in nature help too.
Old 20-12-2014, 05:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraTherase
My son has recently turned nine and is having some problems with his anger. he is an empath star child and unaware of that of course. He is quite effected by other peoples energy and lashes out when kids at school yell at him and stare at him, he is in remission for cancer which draws a lot of unwanted attention to him at school and he evens gets overwhelmed and upset if we are in the supermarket for too long. His father is not at all spiritual and does not understand. If anyone has any advice or suggestions I would appreciate it, thanks.

Hi,

I would suggest speaking with him about his energetically sensitive abilities without labeling anything. See if he can appreciate the value of not antagonizing those who cause issues for him. Encourage him to De-escalate combative circumstances. Once he reaches adolescence that will aid him greatly.

There are things he can do to become transparent to low vibrational or negative energies. Some one who really understands energy work can help him with that more so than the average counselor. That is what I would recommend.

Best Wishes,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/