Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 07-08-2016, 02:04 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalHeather
Hello everyone! I've just joined this forum and this is my first post.

I'm from Hong Kong and there aren't many friends whom I can discuss spiritual things with, so I am very glad to have found this forum!

I LOVE crystals! I'm currently wearing larimar and sugilite btw. The name "Heather" just poped up when I registered so that's why I used it.

Here are things I am interested in and would like to know more about: Crystals, telepathy, angels, spirit guides, opening chakras, healing, finding my life purpose!, "Indigo/ crystal/ rainbow" children thing......I kind of think myself as a crystal children. I do hope that I can be vegetarian/ vegan some day. A raw vegetarian maybe.

Well...I do believe in God. Some of my family members are Catholic, but I am not anything yet. I believe that God is the ultimate creator who offers us great freedom and love. I also believe in enlightened masters too like the Buddha, Jesus, Mother Mary etc. But my Christian friend insisted that the God I've been praying and talking to is not the "real' one. I also told her that I love to talk with angels, but she said angels NEVER talk to people, cause they only talk to God. Oh...I do want to treasure the friendship so I stopped that argument...but she has stopped talking to me on whatsapp...maybe she's busy. I wonder what you guys think about this topic...(maybe I'll go to another place in this forum for further discussion......)

Currently reading: The Ringing Cedars from Russia series (reading book 7), A Course in Miracles (Lesson 151). I highly recommand Ringing Cedars from Russia!!! I wonder if you've heard of those books? Truly insightful!

I used to read books written by Doreen Virtue, Sylvia Browne and Linda and Terry Jamison. I have got a free copy of "The Alchemist" from my colleague, and would definitely read it some day.

My current favourite youtube channel is Infinite Waters (Diving Deep)

btw, I used to have depression symptoms and tritrichotillomania, and I truly believe that higher beings,maybe angels, had helped me through.

Sorry for such a long post. I do hope that you would reply a "hi"
Lots of love!
Kia Ora and welcome to the SF where you'll find people referring to this God as an Unexplained Energy where all things are from. Others might call it The Great Spirit, some refer to it as the Creator. Some give it a Masculine concept and others give it a Feminine concept and some give it both. Some even use things in nature to describe certain aspects of it. Alot of these concepts are truly interesting.
The books I have not read and expect the fruit of their pages to be realised through the words of your Spiritual expressions. Enjoy the Family adventures.
Old 14-08-2016, 12:56 PM
Seeker
Hello and welcome to the site, CrystalHeather!
Old 14-08-2016, 06:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalHeather
Hello everyone! I've just joined this forum and this is my first post.

I'm from Hong Kong and there aren't many friends whom I can discuss spiritual things with, so I am very glad to have found this forum!

I LOVE crystals! I'm currently wearing larimar and sugilite btw. The name "Heather" just poped up when I registered so that's why I used it.

Here are things I am interested in and would like to know more about: Crystals, telepathy, angels, spirit guides, opening chakras, healing, finding my life purpose!, "Indigo/ crystal/ rainbow" children thing......I kind of think myself as a crystal children. I do hope that I can be vegetarian/ vegan some day. A raw vegetarian maybe.

Well...I do believe in God. Some of my family members are Catholic, but I am not anything yet. I believe that God is the ultimate creator who offers us great freedom and love. I also believe in enlightened masters too like the Buddha, Jesus, Mother Mary etc. But my Christian friend insisted that the God I've been praying and talking to is not the "real' one. I also told her that I love to talk with angels, but she said angels NEVER talk to people, cause they only talk to God. Oh...I do want to treasure the friendship so I stopped that argument...but she has stopped talking to me on whatsapp...maybe she's busy. I wonder what you guys think about this topic...(maybe I'll go to another place in this forum for further discussion......)

Currently reading: The Ringing Cedars from Russia series (reading book 7), A Course in Miracles (Lesson 151). I highly recommand Ringing Cedars from Russia!!! I wonder if you've heard of those books? Truly insightful!

I used to read books written by Doreen Virtue, Sylvia Browne and Linda and Terry Jamison. I have got a free copy of "The Alchemist" from my colleague, and would definitely read it some day.

My current favourite youtube channel is Infinite Waters (Diving Deep)

btw, I used to have depression symptoms and tritrichotillomania, and I truly believe that higher beings,maybe angels, had helped me through.

Sorry for such a long post. I do hope that you would reply a "hi"
Lots of love!

All the way from Canada, hello CrystalHeather and welcome to SF.

I haven't read the books. We have some things in common such as crystals, angels (and yes, they do talk to me), telepathy, chakras and I subscribe to Infinite Waters. I have many spirit guides.

There are many subjects in this forum where you can discuss your favourite topics. Looking forward to reading your posts. :)

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 14-08-2016, 07:49 PM
Experiencer
Hello CrystalHeather :) welcome to the forum, thank you for sharing, love and light :)