Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-12-2010, 10:57 AM
Master
confirmation

last night i was sat here n sudden;y i became very defensive and paranoid , i had no idea why i was angry, nothin set me off it came out the blue , all of a sudden i felt the ego coming into play tellin me , hes not my twin etc and if he did he wouldnt of hurt me blah blah the usual , all this was churning round inside of me and i ended up doing my own head in once again , so .......

i go to bed and decide to do my cards i shuffled and hoping i would draw the twin flame card for confirmation , nothing !!!!!, i asked so many questions and still nothing , so then i asked do i have a twin , i was given the number four and dealt four and there it was on the fourth card , then .......

i laid there for ages as always when im in bed i go over everything and again i doubted thinking hmmm the cards was a coincidence thats all ,i preach alot on here about trusting in ya intuition and the knowings we all have but yet here i was disbelievin myself , i went over and over the last time , and thinking how when i cut him off i had became numb and closed my heart , so once again thought well he must be , if by just forgettin him this could happen , i fell asleep and had a dream and he was angry with me at first but then we got talking and all was ok , we both accepted all we could ever be was friends , this morning again i doubted it all , eveyrhting i havebeen thro rthinking im bakc in reality now and all that was a fantasy i was deluding myself but then this morning when i took my kids to school i was drawn to the ying yang symbol for sum reason and then i get home and i kept hearing .type .. why twin flames run ..over and over , so i googled it and i found it , soon as i opened it there it was the symbol and what i needed to hear to confirm for me that i infact am right afterall lol , whenevr i doubt myself the universe will always give me the confirmation i seek to prove to me that i can afterall trust my higher self

this is the link , its worth checking it out ...http://why-twin-flames-run.weebly.com/

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 13-12-2010, 02:44 PM
Dharma Employee

good article and I liked her e book but I still think there is too much oversimplification going on here

is everyone a twin

mmmm

soul connection makes more sense, the idea that you are literally bound to each other spiritually in this life, and much of that connects to karma makes more sense to me

yes, we bring up pain each other, and love, but if as gunn says on his website" it is a spiritually prexisting love, and you love each other soul" then I see nothing that clarifies that what really is going on, is two souls, romantic or otherwise, bringing up, and settling karma in each other

I keep hearing people , just saying, if they are your twin, you just know, but, how can it be, that, you have steve gunn say in his book,"twin flames are rare" but soul connections with karma to settle seem everywhere and the experience is reported as similiar with all the same stuff, so what rule of thumb really decides what a twin is, and how can that be established beyond knowing

I know, I have a soul connection with someone, in my gut, heart, more than I ever have,and all the experience is exactly the same as reports of twins, but i am still completely in the dark about the label peeps assign to it

twin flames exist without karma apparently and are the other half of your originally adrognynous soul, before it was split into two, so the myth goes

so why is it, that there is no distintinction

I don't see 1, I see peeps ascribing those labels with subjective judgements

colour me confused
Old 13-12-2010, 03:10 PM
Master
for me this was my own confirmation dharma , the fcat that i was once again battling with myself , i was trying to convince myself it was all just in my heda and think liek everyone else there is no such thing as twins and its just normal what i been going thro , but then i cmae to the part where once i closed off i ended up lost and numb and my ehrat had indeed cut off from all emotion , so u see me seeing this just basically confirmed for me my instincts are correct and i can trust myself

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 13-12-2010, 03:22 PM
pebble

Quote:
last night i was sat here n sudden;y i became very defensive and paranoid , i had no idea why i was angry, nothin set me off it came out the blue , all of a sudden i felt the ego coming into play tellin me , hes not my twin etc and if he did he wouldnt of hurt me blah blah the usual , all this was churning round inside of me and i ended up doing my own head in once again , so .......
Isn't it wonderful how this happens. hahaha..Same thing happened to me last night, except mine was only mild. The way you describe yours has happened to me on other occasions. The person I believed was my twinflame..the one that my heart felt the love and the one my spirit loves..I say spirit loves because that is what it is..spirit does. Not me.
We quit talking a year ago, and it was devastating to spirit and me. My body felt as if it short circuited for two days. It took me about 6 months to quit feeling the spirit weep so badly...After a year, I contacted him again because I could feel him so strong, even though my mind told me not to..we talked several times..and then, it was like I really could care less if we ever talked again. It was like I got set free, and it feels as if he was set free also because I no longer feel him..Spirit and I came to an understanding that spirit can love him all it wants..but I do not want to feel him.
Last night..similar was happening to me that was happening to you. I don't think it is ego, I think it is just time to let them go completely..the human form , not spirit , and go on with our lives. I personally am tired of the whole twinflame idea. I feel more free today than I have for the last 3 1/2 years. I am thankful that I do..I desire that the soul just move on and let the human part be at peace without him, I choose not to notice the synchronicity anymore, no more confirmations..no desire to know this or that about twinflame. The spirit can do its thing and I do mine. lol... For in my heart, I know that we are not meant to be together in this lifetime.
Old 13-12-2010, 09:17 PM
Master
i have felt free for a while now , i dont get so sad anymore i dont cry anymore its like a huge weight has been lifted , but all of this paranoia n defensivenss i use to feel before and this was always his feelings as he is always this ay , i felt as tho he was trying to sumhow connect to me ,