Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 18-08-2014, 10:26 PM
Experiencer

"Stucked"?
Old 19-08-2014, 03:32 AM
Null void

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo
"Stucked"?

Thats a mistake, but not funny, this is funny.

Quote:
Voice- i dont see future for these puny things. Gay or not i dont care. if you dont happen to be a gay, life will be difficult..
Old 19-08-2014, 12:29 PM
Pathfinder

Ok here is my honest opinion about this post. Your friend fell for it. This entity is speaking half truths, double speak and is very manipulative. I want to advise people when channeling anything NEVER EVER give them permission to enter you or to attach themselves on to you. This sounds logical enough but you'd be surpised how many people actually do it. Your friend was already weak and he was taken advantage of. The entity gave half truths and your friend believed it. None of what he is saying is completely true. in one breath he is saying dont listen to religion and in the same sentence he is telling you to look up Hindu mantras.

"Voice- its simple, first stop reading anything about any religion. The more you read about them the more you will get confused. It will be better if you remain religion neutral. Other than that now you are able to withstand 2 hours of meditation now lets take it one step further. Get me some information on the mantras used in meditation in a way of hinduism.You have one day."

And he is a liar. If he wanted to deliver information he wouldnt need permission to do so. Guides and angels do not need permission or a trade off to give information. If you need help they assist. This entity is forcing your friend who is already weak and vulnerable into agreements that can bind them together for lifetimes. I am sorry that this has happened. I hope you are posting this as a warning to others to not be bullied into making a decision. Feel things with your heart. If it doesnt sit right with you send it light and love.

He lied about being in church because to an extent he can not enter. Only telepathically because he is has already been given permission to enter your friend.

Also he is making your friend meditate using sky meditation. Why? Is he a healer, does he practice reiki? Why would he need soo much energy it could actually weaken him.

The whole idea that money cancels out the energy of food is down right laughable. If an animal is brutally murdered money can not cancel out the residual energy that the animal leaves behind.

Your friend has entered into a binding contract with some sort of parasidic entity. I pray for him.

~*~b3aut1fuldr3am3r~*~
Old 19-08-2014, 12:31 PM
Pathfinder

I want to add I am not trying to refute what you are saying. There were truths about anger and stuff but he never encouraged your friend to find his own truth. Guides and people who help always want you to discern for yourself. Ask for confirmation, analyze how you feel about the situation. This entity came in and caused havoc on your friend. All by simply saying your uncle will die if you do not save him. That is such manipulation its ridiculous and I dont tolerate such interactions. Your friend believed this to be true without using discernment. The uncle was going to die anyway and he used that as an opportunity to gain a new host. I am so sorry for your friend I hope he finds peace.

~*~b3aut1fuldr3am3r~*~
Old 19-08-2014, 01:37 PM
Null void

Nina thats what you experienced, isnt it ?, i dont think in this world of spiriituality there is any absolute rule like the behaviour good spirits and bad spirits will show. There is no absolute truth, truth is what you believe from your heart, in the end love is the only important thing in this world. That was not my thoughts but one of my friends. So if the spirit was behaving in a angelic way would you still disaproved the knowledge he gave? There is no evil spirit in this world who will actually tell someone to go play outdoor games..... You didnt read the whole story did you???? checkmate!!!!
Old 19-08-2014, 01:40 PM
Pathfinder

At the end of the day half truths are half truths. You can not tell someone to go meditate using sky meditation and then say thats all you need to know now do it!. Whether it was nicer about it or not it still doesnt discount that he doesnt fully explain himself and your friend was bullied into making a decision simply because he thought he had no choice. I dont decipher good and bad in moral reasoning im deciphering the effect. This entity put your friend in a fear state. Fear can not contribute to positivity. Fear leads to control and he was controlling your friend.

~*~b3aut1fuldr3am3r~*~
Old 19-08-2014, 02:31 PM
Null void

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina1021
At the end of the day half truths are half truths. You can not tell someone to go meditate using sky meditation and then say thats all you need to know now do it!. Whether it was nicer about it or not it still doesnt discount that he doesnt fully explain himself and your friend was bullied into making a decision simply because he thought he had no choice. I dont decipher good and bad in moral reasoning im deciphering the effect. This entity put your friend in a fear state. Fear can not contribute to positivity. Fear leads to control and he was controlling your friend.

He never said that he will save his uncle. He actually refused to save his uncle. He did tricked him into saving his uncle, if thats what your definition of evil. I dont have any proof that his uncle was saved. But the economic stability of his family improved significantly, and he died of heart attack three years later.

Now about half truth, the entity maybe was there for just hard and fast rule, as you can see he was not very keen on explaining everything. Nor he was trying to give info which was useless for him.
Old 19-08-2014, 07:07 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Null void
I think the one whomis easily pleased means that you willl get results faster???
I've understood this way.
Old 19-08-2014, 09:56 PM
Ascender
Quote:
if you chant vishnus mantra you will get water element. Its a choice. The way you are going to follow needs sky element, but water is necessary for wealth. If you want wealth choose water, want something more precious than wealth choose sky.
To me it sounded as if the spirit said that Vishnu is mainly/only for wealth. But meaning of word "Vishnu" is "the all-pervading one" and.. he's an object of love

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...77&postcount=1
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...02&postcount=1
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...51&postcount=2

The painting is by Bhaktivedanta Book Trust
Old 20-08-2014, 03:14 AM
Null void

Well thats what he said. He didnt explain in detail why or how. He thought it was waste of time to give info on this one. Why dont you try yourself and find it if it is true? He did give emphasis on other elements while doing hand signs meditation that i will post in future.