Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 16-08-2014, 09:16 PM
Badger1777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
Badger .

Badger are you saying I am contributing to some one's demise?

Not at all. I am merely pointing out the obvious risks as I see them. If I am right, I too need to be careful because as I mentioned earlier, even the most well intentioned comments can back fire.

My point is that there is a tendency on this forum (and I'm not referring to anyone in particular), to attach our own beliefs to someone else's situation and then take the result as fact. All I'm suggesting is that we don't blindly do so, but rather consider all the possibilities objectively, and the all the implications of those possibilities.

@Null void, I'm glad you don't feel depressed, but that doesn't mean your doctor was wrong to diagnose depression. Too many people make the very common mistake of thinking that 'depression' = 'sadness/misery'. They say they feel fine, so how can they be depressed. But while it is true that depression can (and often does) result in general sadness, that is not what it is about. You can feel absolutely fine when suffering depression. In fact its possible to feel absolutely on top of the world, especially when you get one of your 'moments of clarity' when you realise that you don't need to care about anything or anyone, including yourself. I'm not saying that this applies to you. I don't know you. Again, I'm just throwing possibilities out there.

It is worth noting also, that people often doubt their own sanity, but in questioning their own sanity they are demonstrating sanity by questioning themselves. Conversely, people who adamantly insist they are completely sane are sometimes the ones that are having problems.

And finally, please don't take any of my comments as a put down. They are really not. I'm not saying you are mentally ill, I'm asking that you do not rule it out. You have voices in your head that you believe are not coming from your inner self. If that was happening to me, I would want to rule out any chance that I might be ill. If I started getting pains in my chest, would I consider that a spirit is messing with me, or would I consider that I need medical assistance? There is a stigma attached to mental health issues that makes people embarrassed to discuss or even consider them, yet it is no different to a physical ailment. Doctors test for them, if they find them, they treat them. If they don't, then that's one thing ruled out.
Old 16-08-2014, 10:01 PM
Master
Badger

I believe in being accountable for what we say and do. And I agree that it is obvious one would check their heart medically. Not all things are spiritual nor are all things Medical ..It is rather/ either (or Both) Health of the Body / Soul.

Love and Light
:)

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 16-08-2014, 10:12 PM
Knower
Excellent thread..
Old 16-08-2014, 11:07 PM
Master
Hi Smiler!

For some reason, I stopped getting notifications of this thread. (Her "friend"? No, maybe paranoia)

I shouldn't say "her"--I just checked the profile, although I've been feeling "her". (Sorry, Null Void).

I also didn't feel I needed to read rest of posts.

If Null Void feels there is meaning/worth to them, then OK. I'm just a little suspicious.

I didn't PM Null Void about my "Rules of the Multiverse"--just because I'm making them up as I go along--based on what I and others have experienced during OBEs, projections, dreams, lucid dreams, etc. There just seems to be a physics of the Dimensional world that is not quite like ours--but similar.

The thought thing is the biggest, for me anyway. Seeing your thoughts reflect reality immediately --is pretty disconcerting. But the other one--the law of Positive and Negative energy--feels right to me except that there is a piece of fear of Negative in there. But I do think that we, as spirits no longer in a physical life, have to learn what kind of energy is actually sustainable, maintainable. And negative stuff--just doesn't cut it! IMO.

Lora
Old 17-08-2014, 01:15 AM
Null void

Badger lets say i was ill with that schitzo, but now i dont hear any voices, no feeling of being watched. So is it safe to say that i am free of any ailments?
You may not able to put schitzo on me but multiple personality disorder will go fine with me. I do understand that if you are hearing voices in head you better
Consult with doctor, i did, it was a depression. Well i might be depressed because hearing voices. I cant rule out the posibility? But that doesnt mean i have any serious disorder. By your way then all the mediums and guide people maybe schitzo, younbetter tell them, they are still hearing voices :P.

One thing is quite certain, if the spirit would have behaved properly with me, today people wouldd have listen to him:), not shrugg it of as blabbering of evil spirit.
Old 17-08-2014, 02:24 AM
Null void

5th part.

Here is the 5'th part. I cant keep up this speed, its driving me crazy.

Part 5-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day, afternoon.

Voice- good afternoon, how was your day?

Me- stop pretending to be a human.

Voice- i was just asking (laugh). Anyway want to learn more about this?

Me- i dont have any other option, go on.

Voice- ok, then last time i told you about how to speak now today i will tell you about eating.

Me- what do you mean by eating? Now i cant eat anywhere?

Voice- shut your mouth, talk only when i allow you to. Now take an example, of your uncles house. When someone other than his family eat the food cooked in his house, he will end up absorbing small portion of the negative energy which is present in the house, through the food. He will also end up sharing a very small amount of his own energy in house. Which then will be absorbed by occupants. But if You consume the food cooked in a house outside of that house you will only absorb the negative energy, but your energy will not be shared. It is Not necessary that the food have to contain negative energy, it depends on the house and its occupants. If they contain substantial amount positive energy than negative then their food will contain more positive energy. This is a double edged sword. If you want to decrease you negativity in your house then try to feed as many people as you can, the negativity in your house and its occupants will be decreased. But if your house and its occupants contain more positivity than negativity you will end up giving your own energy to the people who will eat your food. The food which does not get cooked in house have same properties but carry less energy.

Me-what about restaurants? Do they work on same principle?

Voice- No, when you eat in restaurant you exchange money with the food. So no connection is made with the food and the chef and you. When you pay the price the energy contain in those food items are not absorbed be it positive or negative. It is Exactly opposite of eating food in others home. You dont pay them so the connection created by emotions is not severed. The energy is absorbed by you. It is hard for you to understand this, but you have to follow it regardless of any exception.

Me- i dont get it, if i eat in my friends house even if they give me food out of love it will carry negative energy? I dont understand!!

Voice- the energy which is higher will be in higher amount in food in the food. Normally the food items consist only negative or positive energy. It is just a theoretical way of saying. Actually this is the main cause of problems which are created by us. Eating each others food will certainly cause trouble. As long as they dont contain that much of negativity you are safe. The results of these practisces are slow. It will take more than 6 months to see actual results.

Me- ok, so when you pay for food its safe, but when you dont, dont eat.
But its impractical!!, i visit my friends time to time, even some family friends, it will be rude to not eat anything.

Voice- it may be rude but it should be followed for your own good. Only eat when there is no escape. You can eat dry food items which contain very small or no amount of water. Water is the main mode for transporting energy, since it can fairly store and transport energy. The food item which will contain water will have more amount of energy than their dry counterparts. The less you eat from someone else the better for you.

Me- i get it. I will not eat from someone else tiffins, your changing my way life is becoming a headache.

Voice- its not over yet. I have observed that you dont go to play, kids at your age should be playing on ground not playing these stupid video game!!!!

Me- i dont like playing, its too much of exhaustion. I sweat and i get tired which i dont like, and besides there are no children of my age to play in this area.

Voice- outdoor games are important for the healthy growth of childrens. If there is no one to play with you then start doing exercises. Crunches, pushups, pullups. Go find about how to do them. You will dedicate one hour every day for doing exercises, And with that you will go for walking at morning and in evening. Start to walk barefooted.

Me- thats torture!!! I cant go to walk in morning, its too cold.. And walking barefooted what do you mean?

Voice- its not that much cold. People work in this weather, you will be able to handle it. Body and mind should be at their top fitness while you are walking on this path.
Mind and body cannot live without each other. Walking barefooted will open your feet chakra. Feet chakras are good at absorbing earth element,( obviously.) with these opened feet chakras you will be able to effectively absorb surrounding energy, since your crown chakra is closed so feet chakras are good way to go.

Me- my feet have chakras?

Voice- there are many chakras like the 7 chakras. Just these 7 chakras are more important than anyother chakra. Now you know about how to speak, how to eat, how to care for body , lets see how to react or how to control emotions.
Now imagine you are driving a car and somebody bump you from behind, getting angry in this situation is normal but if you go overboard under influence of anger you will end up creating more files. Accept what has happened even if it was not your mistake, remaining angry for more than three minutes is not good for someone doing meditation or any person. Try to control your anger, dont let anger control your actions. You can do your legal stuff but going overboard means more files.
The best way to control your anger is to forgive someone who is the cause of the anger. The trait of forgiving people has to be developed, start forgiving people for their mistakes, but this needs a certain policing. It should be your conscience who will tell you who to forgive and who to not. Anger is not your enemy nor friend.
Controlling and using it makes the difference. You can learn this from christianity. They put a great deal on having mercy and forgiveness.

Me- easy for me, i dont get angry often.

Voice- we will see about that. No video games from this time onwards. You will not play those wretched games. This will only hamper your minds performance.

Me- no way!!!, i will not sacrifice my games for you.

Voice- playing these games let your mind create your own reality. A virtual world. Dont say to me you dont slip to this world when you are bored. the more you live in it the more addictive it will get. And your concentration and patience will get decreased if you keep playing these games.

Me- i cant stop playing games, where is the fun then?

Voice- you dont need to play these games to find fun. Go out, start exploring this city, the hills, the lake. Real happiness lies out there not in your games.
You can play these games but not more than an hour. And start playing something which will make you gain some knowledge rather than shooting peoples head off.

Me- man!!!, thats torture!!!!

Voice- can i make it half hour so just so you can understand?

Me- no.!!!!

Voice- thats better, i will talk to,you again in one month.

To be continued.......
Old 17-08-2014, 02:30 AM
Null void

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewtotheLife
Excellent thread..

Thanks, but can you please tell me why you think this thread is excellent and not the blabbering of a satan and his worshipper :P
Old 17-08-2014, 10:10 AM
Badger1777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Null void
ill with that schitzo,

This little bit speaks volumes. "Ill with that schitzo". This tells me you attach the stigma to mental illness, particularly schitzophrenia, which incidentally takes many forms. It is also not necessarily the same as multiple personality disorder, although the two often go side by side.

Its about time the silly stigma was consigned to history.

Quote:
but now i dont hear any voices, no feeling of being watched. So is it safe to say that i am free of any ailments?

I have no idea. As I said before, I don't know you, and I am not the best qualified in this area. I was merely floating VERY REAL possibilities to be considered.

Quote:
You may not able to put schitzo on me but multiple personality disorder will go fine with me.

I am not interested in putting anything at all on you. As I've said all along, I don't know you.

Quote:
I do understand that if you are hearing voices in head you better
Consult with doctor, i did, it was a depression. Well i might be depressed because hearing voices. I cant rule out the posibility? But that doesnt mean i have any serious disorder.

So you initially reject your doctor's assessment, claiming you are not depressed so he is wrong, but then you acknowledge that maybe you are depressed and its because you are hearing voices. I'll leave you with that thought.

Quote:
By your way then all the mediums and guide people maybe schitzo, younbetter tell them, they are still hearing voices :P.

Again with the stigma. I'm not aware of any medical condition called 'schitzo'.

But now you've mentioned it, I know for certain that a lot of mediums are in fact charlatans, and the genuine ones generally don't hear actual voices in the sense of sound in their head, at least not when they're awake and going about normal day to day activities. More often its about knowledge that is just put in there, or voices during meditation or dreaming. Perhaps some do hear actual voices during the day. I don't know. If they did, I'd advise them to see a doctor too. i didn't want to mention this, but as you've pressed the point I will. About 30 years ago in the UK we had a very high profile serial killer that was dubbed the Yorkshire Ripper. When he was finally caught, he spoke very calmly and very logically, and explained that god had told him to do the things he did. I am not suggesting for one second that you are going to do anything like that, or that that sort of behaviour is in any way the norm for mentally ill people, and I'm not even saying that you are mentally ill. What I am saying is that the consequences for allowing such an illness to develop unchecked can be very serious, so the possibility should not be ignored.

I'm going to duck out of this one now. I've explained my thinking, I've explained that I have no ill feeling towards you and that everything I've suggested are just possibilities not necessarily fact, and in pointing out that I don't know you, I think I've made it clear that I'm making no judgement. Its entirely up to you to decide whether or not you want to take anything from my comments.
Old 17-08-2014, 10:52 AM
Null void

Maybe? Well do me a favour and just read all the parts i am going to post, maybe that way you might see what was actually happened.. Thats what i think, and i dont think my writing is that horrible to not able to understand what i am saying? You have to admit, its lot more interesting than other channeled messages!!! Just kidding.

And i dont think you have any ill feeling towards me!!! I think its quite the opposite!!!!
Old 17-08-2014, 12:37 PM
Master
Hey LW ..:) every one is a friend in who I have had an exchange with. Unless they are absolutely Horrid ..But then again I may forget they are and hug them the next day lol. That is who I am.
I don't think it matters whether a group has a theory of similar experiences or a reality (non reality)of similar experiences ..verses a persons solo experiences ..
One only has to look at the Masters .

Anyway I am Off Overseas in a few hours :)
Spread The Love ..Its a lot Higher

:)

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George