Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 25-04-2012, 02:56 PM
kittenob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liet
The pineal gland is located at 230,7 hertz... 232 is the absolute center of the color pink, their shade differences are neligible.
See the spectrum link in my sig...

The spectrum is great... there were several different shades of pink, blue, purple when i looked and i agree the main colour was that of the pineal glad..

Can i ask what is the silver cord?
Old 25-04-2012, 07:08 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittenob
The spectrum is great... there were several different shades of pink, blue, purple when i looked and i agree the main colour was that of the pineal glad..

Can i ask what is the silver cord?

Cant say for sure, theres quite abit of information on the web about it though...
It was the best suited name option, regarding the location and shape of the energies coming due to the frequency... and that its the final overtone of the frequency "1" just seem'd to make sense with its proposed properties.
Old 26-04-2012, 12:17 AM
JonRamification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liet
The pineal gland is located at 230,7 hertz... 232 is the absolute center of the color pink, their shade differences are neligible.
See the spectrum link in my sig...

This make sense, cant quite put what i mean in words but it does resonate.

Ive been thinking there might be a connection between the colour red (base chakra) and pink (heart/pineal). I thought about this as they are not to far apart colour wise and you seem to be on top of that kinda of thing.
But think about it when ever you see a love heart and valentine card or anything romatic and lovey duby people tend to think red. I know it can kinda have something to do with subliminaly getting people aroused, but i think its more than that.
Plus its easier to love someone from a place of security and being happy with yourself, which haveing a balance and open base chakra is about.
Old 26-04-2012, 10:09 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonRamification
Plus its easier to love someone from a place of security and being happy with yourself, which haveing a balance and open base chakra is about.
the 4 different shades of red of the root chakra do all posess different properties, the one most people think of when naming the color, is the undertone of the solar plexus/yellow... whilst the one associated wtih self love is the undertone of the thymus/green.
Old 26-04-2012, 10:52 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonRamification
This make sense, cant quite put what i mean in words but it does resonate.

Ive been thinking there might be a connection between the colour red (base chakra) and pink (heart/pineal). I thought about this as they are not to far apart colour wise and you seem to be on top of that kinda of thing.
But think about it when ever you see a love heart and valentine card or anything romatic and lovey duby people tend to think red. I know it can kinda have something to do with subliminaly getting people aroused, but i think its more than that.

I believe red is more a lust, passion based energy related to the base chakra sexual centre. Valentines days sort of energy. This colour relates more from the physical spectrum.

I believe pink is used in the context of light energy of the etheric light spectrum. Pink is the colour of the energy that relates to the heart and that of love. There is a difference between the colours as observed in the physical world and those observed in the etheric world.

I have a thread in the art section that shows and explains the etheric light spectrum if you are interested. Its called "What do you get from these drawings" i think. Heres a part of it that you can use. If you look at the black dot for a full 60 seconds and then stare at the hollow dot you will see the etheric light spectrum and how it relates to the wheels of energy (chakras).

Liet, May i ask how you are using this spectrum and the energy association to different areas of the body as shown in this spreadsheet?