Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 23-03-2011, 10:55 AM
Master
Color how did you learn reiki

books, internet, classes etc
Old 23-03-2011, 11:05 AM
SoaringSpirit

I did classes with a Reiki Master but also did lots of extra research from books and the internet
Old 23-03-2011, 01:30 PM
Summerland

I studied under a Reiki Master here in town. My husband had just finished a William Rand school in Michigan and was hitting the road in his RV. He stopped her for a while and passed the final attunements to me, Reiki I to my husband and Reiki I and II to my 10 year old son. The reason that he passed the 2 attunements on to my son is that he is a natural healer. He was able to heal a fracture in the growth line above his ankle and was swollen to the size of his calf almost. It was healed and back to normal size in 24 hours. He had x-rays on Friday and when he went to the doctor on Monday there was no trace that an injury had ever occured.
Old 23-03-2011, 02:25 PM
CJ82Sky

i red a lot about it first, then studied with a reiki master and became a reiki 1 this past feb. this summer i hope to be able to achieve reiki 2 :)
Old 23-03-2011, 09:12 PM
LoopyLou

I came across a Reiki Master who suggested I do Reiki I with her which I did. I then did Reiki II with another Master. It sort of happened by chance as it was not something I was looking to do nor knew a lot about before I did the courses although there is no chance as we know.... Having got Reiki II, I believe that the ability was always there and it was just a case of someone coming along to show me what to do with it. Sadly, I don't use it very much other than on myself and sometimes my kids but whenever I think about them (and Reiki), my hands tingle - rather cool!
Old 23-03-2011, 10:38 PM
Master
thanks for sharing everyone!
Old 24-03-2011, 06:36 AM
Master
I have read and have loads of books on reiki. I love reading. I attended 3 workshops an introduction and then my reiki 1 attunement. A year or so later I then did my reiki 2 attunement and workshop. Attending reiki shares is also a great way to learn. You can read though all you want, but you still need attunement from reiki master.
Old 24-03-2011, 02:56 PM
sunny shine

From a master
Old 26-03-2011, 11:07 PM
Ascender
I'm a firm believer of getting multiple perspectives on things... so I took Reiki from two different Masters.
Old 27-03-2011, 10:35 AM
Kureigu

Im studying reiki at the mo , just through books and speaking to masters