Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2006, 09:44 PM
bodylisious32

Hi all,
Am wandering wether you can help me with some think?
tonight i sat in my development circle{psychic 1}
anyhow i got a feeling over my face, was like i had a mask on was so weird, feeling, was like a mould only not as tight to ure face, {hope am explaining this ok} also along side this i was given the word transfiguration???
unfortunatly, the meeting when in to more time and i had a taxi booked, so i had to leave , so we all had to shut down, but without my teacher who runs the circle going into too much about what this was because we had to shut down, and close the circle, but he told me was called webbing?
can anyone tell me what this is and if they have heard of this before as this is new to me thanx.
much love and light,
xxxkezxxx.
Old 03-05-2006, 10:13 AM
psychic sue

This is a really common feeling - especially for "newbies" - it feels like you have walked through a cobweb doesn't it? It's just spirit drawing close to you. I guarantee you will feel it again next week!

Can anyone help with my latest drama?? I saw two BRIGHT GREEN orbs in my bedroom - just a flash of them, but long enough to know I wasn't imagining it.

I know what green means, but does anyone know what green ORBS represent???

Sue x
Old 03-05-2006, 10:31 AM
bodylisious32

Thanx Sue,
Yeah was a weird feeling, can i ask you? will this happen only at the circle and not just in normal meditation, ?? because was the first time that happened yesterday, and im thinking of meditating in a while so just before i do so , if u get this in tym cud u let me kno plz ty.

SORRY I HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT URE GREEN ORBS BUT WOW AYHE LOL.

much love and light,
xxxkezxxx.
Old 06-05-2006, 11:05 AM
psychic sue

It'll probably happen almost every time you tune in - whether you are in circle or not. Just acknowledge the presence and go with it - it's nothing to be frightened of.

I saw some green sparkles last night too. I wish I knew what was going on!

Sue x
Old 06-05-2006, 11:45 AM
bodylisious32

Hi Sue,
Are you still in the circle???? have you asked about this with your teacher who runs the circle??????? maybe they be able to shed some light on these green light for you, seems nice though, and obviously what ever these are your obviously meant to see them as u have saw on couple of occasions, so must mean somethink for you. WOW again...{i kno wat u mean tho its nice to have a explanation for this? } wen is ure next circle night?.
thanx for the info on the mask etc....hope u r well, have a gud day ...
an everyone else who reads this have a gud day also.
much love and light , xxxkezxxx.
Old 07-05-2006, 11:54 AM
psychic sue

I haven't been able to go to circle for a while - for one reason or another, too long to go into here - but I do try and tune in every night to keep the connection going.

I will have to pop to church when I can and speak to the medium.

Thanks for your support and concern.

Sue x
Old 07-05-2006, 12:01 PM
bodylisious32

Hi Sue, am at my next circle on tue, i can ask my teacher if u would like me to for you?????? about the green orbs,
hope u r well,
much love and light,
xxxkezxxx
Old 08-05-2006, 09:46 AM
psychic sue

That would be fabulous, thank you. Can you also ask your teacher what it means to be covered in green veins too? when I tune in, I can see them all over me. They look like ordinary veins, but are bright floursecent green and are on the outside of my body.

Thanks very much,

Sue x
Old 08-05-2006, 10:04 AM
bodylisious32

OMG Sue,
I have a simular experience to this, ty god u have somethink near same as me, thort was goin round twist, lol,
Sometimes happened 3 tyms now , but twice with the same girl, you know when someone talks but they move there hands as they speak, well, on 3 occasions, i have saw her hands turn bright flouresent green also, at first i thort it was because i was badly hungover, but this happened again, only too me its on the other person and its there hands completly turned green,
but anyway i will ask for you tomora when i go, and will get bk to you a.s.a.p, have a good day speak soon,
much love and light,
xxxkezxxx.
Old 08-05-2006, 11:34 AM
psychic sue

How strange that we both have had the same experience!

Thanks for asking for me.

Sue x
Closed Thread