Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 20-05-2015, 11:25 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Storm
I tend to think that some who find things 'elitist' are actually externalizing their own feelings of self unworthiness or inferiority.

Maybe. Most of the time, no.
This person is referring to the idea that, "If you're this, you are special, you have to do great things, help the lesser people" that you run into frequently in spiritual groups. They don't help for the sake of helping, they help to be "better".

Remember there will be people who use their spirituality as a reason to treat "unenlightened" people as beneath them. They patronize people.
"Well, if you read the BIBLE, you would understand! (:"

There will ALWAYS be someone like that. And until people understand that there should be a level of fairness and equality, that wont go away.
Sexism, racism, biphobia, misogyny, homophobia, transphobia, bigotry, Antisemitism, anti-culture, etc. are all problems stemming from a sense of superiority and complete ignorance.
People should be treated by their actions. Not gender, race, sex, orientation, religion, culture, clothes, etc.

It's one thing to be a guide or teacher but you are no more important than that person is because you just happen to remember more, or have had more experiences, or can talk to angels, or might hear ghosts, or read the Bible.

I see most labels as a way to define and better understand something. You give something a name and it can help the next person down the line. So that they may refine the name or understanding. Having a name for something can help wonders, makes it real for someone.

We need to REMEMBER that things could be explained in a more worldly understanding other than actually being alien or "inhuman". Don't focus on just the spiritual or you lose the person you are NOW.
We're all reincarnated at some point, maybe we're having trouble with this time period? The technology, economy, social aspects. But understand that we don't come out of the womb knowing any of this stuff, nobody is like that. Maybe you just weren't explained how things work, or why, or how. Maybe you learn a different way than conventional teaching.
Old 20-05-2015, 11:33 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenspirit
What if there are no "star seeds" no "indigo children" in reality? What if all this is just conjecture and supposition? What if it turns out there never was any of this, that it's just someone's attempt to label something, just fantasy.

Just because someone writes a book and makes up this idea doesn't mean it's real. There's no real proof of any of this. There's little proof that elves existed either but there are people out there who call themselves elf kin, who genuinely believe that they are the descendants of elves. All this stuff about alien abductions and all. UFO's yeah, there's some actual stuff that might be proof of those, though there's nothing to say exactly what they are, at least that's declassified anyway, but you have a large number of people claiming to be abductees.

Do you believe them all? I don't. I have to question that and therefore I have to question things like star seed and indigo children too. I have an acquaintance who practices a healing system based ultimately on channeled information. I was interested in it until I found out about that. I know someone else who runs their whole life around the teachings of a religious document that was channeled as well. Bottom line neither one of these people has any real knowledge of where this info really comes from, whether it was actually channeled by the entity claiming to be so and so or merely by the person doing the channeling themselves. They have to accept it on faith and proceed accordingly. Me, I'm not so good at that. I have to question EVERYTHING...shrug...

A lot of the UFO abductee and channeled stuff is to me highly questionable. I personally cannot base my life on it. Teachings from so called Ascended Masters, claims of alien hybrids, star children and such. Do you never feel the need to question the origin of all that? I do. When I read these books about these children originally I saw a lot of myself in them. I was not exactly what you'd call a "normal" kid and I really paid the price for that in terms of being bullied and such. I had a lot of people picking on me, trying to make me feel less or wrong. It wasn't easy for me to reject all that but I did. I do not speak out of feelings of inferiority, far from it. I feel equal to anyone. I don't however like labels, even ones that are meant to make kids feel better about themselves.

This stuff it just seems pretty out there to me, more conjecture and myth than not. I really have trouble believing any of it and I have a lot of tolerance for New Age beliefs and concepts compared to most people. I just cannot take it on faith. It's just too radical for me and I'm honestly afraid it might cause more damage to children who are labeled that way than not. I didn't grow up feeling inferior but I did grow up feeling different and I don't think believing myself to be something like this would have helped me much. I think it might have caused a lot of harm to my psyche actually...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This. This is important.
Question everything otherwise we'll never learn. Origins are just as important as Destination. Learn from the Past to understand and better the Future.

Labeling like that, raising children they're better for any reason is harming them and anyone they come in contact with in the future. Don't instill superiority.
Just because a few people experience something doesn't mean that it's instantly supernatural, paranormal or spiritual.
Faith isn't enough.
We may not have ways to prove or even disprove some things now, but why not work on that? Until then, it's best to be cautious.
Old 20-05-2015, 11:35 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by noxlumina
Then you have the people who are obsessed with going to the other extreme and labelling everything like crazy (I see this around Tumblr quite a bit)!

Yes Tumblr is bad for that lol, been there done that.

I started off with a huge attachment to labels. Then went through the huge avoidance phase. Now I don't care at all.
Old 20-05-2015, 11:37 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
Is this a joke? If so Ive been taken as I can imagine people actually paying money for something like that.

I really hope no one is charging to tell people things like this.

There are sites all over the 'net that charge for this. They also charge for:
Long distance healing
Alien messages
Hexes
Portraits of your Alien Hybrid children
Channeled Messages
Illuminati passcodes

You name it, the internet has it. :/ For a price.
Old 20-05-2015, 11:42 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by GemDragon09
But understand that we don't come out of the womb knowing any of this stuff, nobody is like that.

This isn't quite true, our soul energy that incarnates has imprints from past lives which affect the current life, an ET who has never been human before is not going to have an imprinting that reminds them of how to be human. So they find it harder.

And so in that sense, yes people are born with prejudices and other issues.
Old 20-05-2015, 11:44 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by noxlumina
Then you have the people who are obsessed with going to the other extreme and labelling everything like crazy (I see this around Tumblr quite a bit)!

Tell me about it omg
"I'm cat-kin because I like drinking milk and petting cats!"
Old 21-05-2015, 12:09 AM
Knower
We are all different and yet the same. We have our own pasts and futures, and have the free will to effect and help others and the world.
Difference is great and should be celebrated, that is the similarity that makes all of us pretty darn cool.