Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 03-04-2019, 03:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
ok. so i have no idea if this works for other folks. but this is what i did and was the main engine for going into bliss and silence.

1.feel into the heart. or anywhere for that matter. see if you can feel something. like a pain. or something that needs to be released.

2. go into like a trance and feel it come into view.

3. live through it and ALLOW whatever thoughts, memories, emotions to be experinced.

4. follow it through until its gone. may me moments, days, months, or longer. spending some time every day to clear through the stuff.

for me this took a few hours or so a day for a couple few years. becoming friends with whatever rises. may be for me at least sorta uncontrollable crying, screaming, and so on. so i only did this while by myself in a place where i wouldn't freak anybody out or anybody could hear or see me.

disclaimer. i was once told what i was doing was dangerous. i think maybe. but for me. my personality and intuition felt at home doing this as a practice to get from point a to point b. nothing bad ever happend. no idea what it would be like for someone else to do this as a practice. i dont endorse it. im only sharing it. its called releasing the emotional body.

for me as the stuff cleared. i would become overwhelmed in bliss. over time it got stuck in me as enough cleared out. i can only speak for how it went for me.

Running hello,
This is a great practice. It is at the heart (no pun intended) of many healing practices...and it does require a lot of courage, compassion, and endurance!

Thanks for sharing!

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 05-04-2019, 04:58 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Running hello,
This is a great practice. It is at the heart (no pun intended) of many healing practices...and it does require a lot of courage, compassion, and endurance!

Thanks for sharing!

Peace & blessings
7L

no problem. glad you liked it

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 19-04-2019, 05:07 AM
Master
Thanks for sharing. As always it's a joy to hear what you have to say.

It's known that the mind has mental tendencies. A lot of times people don't understand what a mental tendency is and they are controlled by them. Some people have a mental tendency to feel joy, some have the tendency to feel pain, or numbness, or sorrow. If left unchecked, whatever is your mental tendency will stay. But if you build something new, it will eventually become effortless.

Peace can come to people naturally but it's rare. It's more common for someone to practice peace until it becomes a mental tendency, at that point it becomes effortless.

and surprise, the practice often takes years of consistent effort.

It's clear that bliss has become a tendency for you. Many other people would enjoy learning to do what you've done. Have you ever considered teaching formally? if not I invite you to try. You have something to share and although it would take time to build the skill of teaching, the rewards you'd bring to others would be great. Just a little food for thought, and a little encouragement if you've had reservations about it.

another thing. Maybe you think you don't have anything to teach, but even in the absence of a formal set of lessons and practices you could share your physical presence with people. That alone would be worth as much as gold to others. And if you set your intention to teaching, over time the lessons and practices you've done consciously and sub-consciously will be revealed in ways that are easy to share.

In other words, you already have something to share, it's your blissful presence. This in itself is a great lesson and you don't need to say anything to let it teach others. Them just being around it teaches them, it's called silent teaching. And over time you will begin to develop practical lessons, maybe give discourses. So no matter what, you are already ready to teach, because you've done the work to have gained something tangible, something worth sharing. And that thing is your bliss presence. that is your first gift to the world. Over time maybe you develop practice, if so then that is another thing to share. If not, you are still sharing something invaluable.

and you don't have to be an expert or a master to teach. You can begin as a novice and let people know that you are learning as you go. People would be OK with that, because your presence is enough of a lesson already. People would benefit just from being near you.

and if by chance your bliss is diminished in the presence of others, which can sometimes happen if the bliss isn't grounded (which doesnt seem to be the case for you, seems like your bliss is very well grounded) then over time it will become stronger and more grounded.

There is an old saying that it's easy to be enlightened in a cave somewhere, it's hard to be enlightened surrounded by other people. I think the lesson is to do what you can in the cave, but at some point it benefits you to be around other people so that your skill in bliss can grow.
Old 27-04-2019, 04:56 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
Thanks for sharing. As always it's a joy to hear what you have to say.

It's known that the mind has mental tendencies. A lot of times people don't understand what a mental tendency is and they are controlled by them. Some people have a mental tendency to feel joy, some have the tendency to feel pain, or numbness, or sorrow. If left unchecked, whatever is your mental tendency will stay. But if you build something new, it will eventually become effortless.

Peace can come to people naturally but it's rare. It's more common for someone to practice peace until it becomes a mental tendency, at that point it becomes effortless.

and surprise, the practice often takes years of consistent effort.

It's clear that bliss has become a tendency for you. Many other people would enjoy learning to do what you've done. Have you ever considered teaching formally? if not I invite you to try. You have something to share and although it would take time to build the skill of teaching, the rewards you'd bring to others would be great. Just a little food for thought, and a little encouragement if you've had reservations about it.

another thing. Maybe you think you don't have anything to teach, but even in the absence of a formal set of lessons and practices you could share your physical presence with people. That alone would be worth as much as gold to others. And if you set your intention to teaching, over time the lessons and practices you've done consciously and sub-consciously will be revealed in ways that are easy to share.

In other words, you already have something to share, it's your blissful presence. This in itself is a great lesson and you don't need to say anything to let it teach others. Them just being around it teaches them, it's called silent teaching. And over time you will begin to develop practical lessons, maybe give discourses. So no matter what, you are already ready to teach, because you've done the work to have gained something tangible, something worth sharing. And that thing is your bliss presence. that is your first gift to the world. Over time maybe you develop practice, if so then that is another thing to share. If not, you are still sharing something invaluable.

and you don't have to be an expert or a master to teach. You can begin as a novice and let people know that you are learning as you go. People would be OK with that, because your presence is enough of a lesson already. People would benefit just from being near you.

and if by chance your bliss is diminished in the presence of others, which can sometimes happen if the bliss isn't grounded (which doesnt seem to be the case for you, seems like your bliss is very well grounded) then over time it will become stronger and more grounded.

There is an old saying that it's easy to be enlightened in a cave somewhere, it's hard to be enlightened surrounded by other people. I think the lesson is to do what you can in the cave, but at some point it benefits you to be around other people so that your skill in bliss can grow.

im sorry for the late response. i may have seen your post earlier when i was busy working and then forgot. or somehow i just missed it tell now.

what i did i dont even know myself how i did it. what i mean is the meat of it was what the thread is about. going inward back lifetimes. reliving and releasing. i did this daily for i think 2 or 3 years. today and for some time its just not there so much anymore. cause the bulk of it is clear. i believe thats why. i have no idea how to show somebody how to do that or if it would help them. if i could i would post a how to. the other problem is it could be dangerous. for me it took me to my limits many times. mentally and physically.

all i have to offer is what bliss is. how it is. how it does what it does. and presence which goes on on its own.

my personal goal was to get to it. then hope that others catch it. speak honestly about what it is. and how its non dual nature makes it applicable to all.

it bothers me that people use peoples desires for it to manipulate them into being how they want them to be. so i have a bit of an attitude about that. on one side it may be the reason i wish to talk on forums to be an example of a normal person with whatever flaws but the bliss is totally ok with how i am. its not the judge. people are the judges.

my wish is for everybody to know they are worthy of bliss. that i do wish to teach by simply speaking from experince. that we are all worthy. and whatever problems may exist. may never go away. but in bliss. and in silence. problems and differences are so much easier tolerated.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 27-04-2019, 05:36 AM
Deactivated Account
continued.

i guess i should mention that it wasn't in training of the mind so much. its about becoming open to something beyond the mind. the mind does have to become accustomed to feeling joy and silence where it wasn't accustomed before. what i mean is in all emotional and mental aspects. until then if open to the bliss it can intensify everything. so there is a mental surrendering to what is.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 27-04-2019, 05:37 PM
Deactivated Account
inspired by a dream last night to sell going NATURAL!!!!

there is some real good videos on breathing exercises by a gentleman called the iceman.

Shaktipat/transmission from various gurus are available with a little searching on the net. im not one cause i believe there are people out there further along that would be more benefit.

Meditation

yoga and so on.

had a weird dream about people with drug problems. then i saw this today. national take back your drugs day. inspiration of this post. i have been helping someone lately with support getting off opiates. he is doing well and found help out there. i hope others that need it find help. plus as i stated there are natural ways to build ones on joy and peace.

here is what i saw this morning.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...cross-country/

Wherever I May Roam
Old 28-04-2019, 12:20 AM
Deactivated Account
went over my vision i had last night. i saw an old friend of mine with an opiate addiction. ran it by my girlfriend whom is a pretty strong psychic. she is seeing the same thing. he is a salesperson for pharmaceuticals. according to my girlfriend and her psychic friends many of there clients whom have addictions work in the medical field.

anyways im going to give him a call soon to see how he is. hopefully my vision and girlfriend are wrong. but hope if he does have a problem gets some help before things get out of hand. the other person which i mentioned before but didn't mention that he is my brother. been of some support. wound up in jail before he started cleaning up. worse as i mentioned on another thread i had to be the one to call the cops cause he became literally out of control. so its important to me to reach out just in case. hoping im wrong.

its a big problem in the states. go NATURAL! meditation and etc are natural ways to tap into ones own joy.

and don't listen to all the idiots about how you have to become some special person to become open to the bliss and silence. they are just brainwashed or control freaks.

Wherever I May Roam