Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 21-03-2016, 03:49 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezdra
Let talk of the 144,000 in the Revelation, and in the general spirituality. Are we in the time when those chosen souls are present on earth?

Hello friends! That is my first post here. I see this is a highly spiritual forum. I am searching for a such for sometime. Although being member in some forums for the last years...

I have a lot to say about the topic just started (haven't seen similar that's why I started it, hope in the right category). It amounts to a new theory, based on personal feelings, inspirations, and even encounters with the supernatural. I will be more detailed as the time goes by.

If we have the time, after all predictions of doom dates every month. I believe we will have a short or long time granted before any doom. Being visited by spirits but also visited by beings in flesh and blood, from Space. Whether they will come for 3 months to "save us" or for 30 years "to teach us", I don't know.

Some Bible scholars online have spoken of two sets of 144,000 (Rev 7 and Rev 14). One set from "heaven" and other from earth. Well that is the same what I get thru my own spiritual encounter. We will have companions, both from the stars and from earthy incarnated souls.

Well that may be enough for a first post. And I am waiting to make those 25 posts in 15 days :)

The 144,000 = the little flock( Luke 12:32) these are the anointed. the bride of Christ. Only these are promised heaven. The gathering of them began back in Jesus' day. There are few on the earth today--- these will be changed in the twinkling of an eye during the tribulation and brought to heaven to sit on thrones alongside Jesus. The first resurrection began after the war in heaven( 1914) and conclude during the tribulation. The other resurrection is to the earth( new) and this occurs after Har-mageddon.