Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 11-01-2015, 05:42 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Yumi14:
Very well assessed and on track, Yumi. It is about fallen human nature, and the "Prince and power of the air", the present, "god of this world".

Which is involved with Ego.

Jesus promise has 0 to do with what those who refuse to believe him do--Jesus promised to whomever applied that teaching would get all 3 things if needed. read Matt 6--I guarantee its 100% truth---- When human children are starving to death from starvation--I guarantee Jesus real teachers get that teaching deep into hearts.
Old 11-01-2015, 07:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
Darn, you just called Jesus a liar--he promised( matt 6 is all about it) his Father would provide all 3 of those things if one applied that single teaching--his=Jehovah.
Jehovah fed the Israelites for 40 years in the wilderness--from what I understand there were over 1 million of them

once again you take a piece out of the whole story and miss the point. read before that. he is talking about how people worry or strive to dress a certain way. to eat certain things. things things things. he is saying do not worry about those things. work on the spirit instead.

the whole section is about the hypocrisy of some. that is the take away lesson of this section. each example in this chapter is about that.

if i only took out one sentence and did the do not worry part, i would admonish you for worrying about the children. see how when you take only a sentence put of the chapter, you miss the point.

the idea behind the chapter is to not seek material things. i am sorry you miss that.

kk
Old 11-01-2015, 07:24 PM
Master
Wake Up................
Old 11-01-2015, 08:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIND POWER
Wake Up................

amen to that

kk
Old 11-01-2015, 09:09 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkfern
once again you take a piece out of the whole story and miss the point. read before that. he is talking about how people worry or strive to dress a certain way. to eat certain things. things things things. he is saying do not worry about those things. work on the spirit instead.

the whole section is about the hypocrisy of some. that is the take away lesson of this section. each example in this chapter is about that.

if i only took out one sentence and did the do not worry part, i would admonish you for worrying about the children. see how when you take only a sentence put of the chapter, you miss the point.

the idea behind the chapter is to not seek material things. i am sorry you miss that.

kk

Matt 6 is about Jesus assuring since God dresses the flowers so beautiful and feeds the birds daily--that we as humans are much more important to him, and he promises God will provide the 3 things i showed--if they applied Matt 6:33-daily.

So your point is there as well but so is mine.
Old 11-01-2015, 09:16 PM
Master

yes each will glean fro the bible different things.

the problem is we rely less on god and more on jesus. we have a false god in jesus. learning of jesus will not make this world better. there are many whom can teach not just jesus. learning of god will make the world better.

it is not just the bible that leads us to god. but many other books. god is all.

kk
Old 11-01-2015, 10:00 PM
Experiencer
Greetings,

If all Christian religions, especially the Catholics with their Vatican wealth, dug out all the gold, silver, jewels and assorted antiques they are hording in their coffers there would be no starvation anywhere in the world. Guilt would then force all the other religions to dig deap and unearth even more horded wealth.

JOHNTY
Old 11-01-2015, 10:34 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNTY
Greetings,

If all Christian religions, especially the Catholics with their Vatican wealth, dug out all the gold, silver, jewels and assorted antiques they are hording in their coffers there would be no starvation anywhere in the world. Guilt would then force all the other religions to dig deap and unearth even more horded wealth.

They would need to take off their rose colored glasses first-2Cor 4:4--to see truth.
Have no fear--God promised they will be exposed--those papers the other Popes butler handed over will condemn them in the end.
They just found millions in euros stashed in the Vatican by someone planning to steal it. As well were busted not long ago for laundering millions. The Mafia have prominent members for years-- Those same teachers who told them they( mafia) were saved--told the rest of the blind ones they were saved too--Its hard for me to even imagine a single human believes their ****.
Old 12-01-2015, 09:45 PM
Master
Starvation exists because we try to fix it at a topical level. We throw money at it, and hope it goes away. It never does, and we run out of money. Staying stuck in a vicious cycle. Much like western medicine.

Those that are starving, or are in rough spots in their lives, are usually there because of circumstance. For some it was their own foolishness, and for others it was things out of their control.... If we truly wish to solve this issue on a global scale, we have to change their circumstances. When we are able to help them, help themselves, we can get them to a better place where they are not starving, or barely making ends meet. That is the true answer to ending such things are starvation, and not just throwing money at it and hope it ends...

Though I do wonder if such a concept is the best thing for the planet and its people. Would ending such a thing devastate the delicate balance that exists within the world? If everyone is able to have everything they choose to, eat whenever they want to, will we deplete all our resources? Will our demand be way too much for our supply to maintain? It's bad enough we already in some places resort to genetically modifying our foods and crops.
Old 13-01-2015, 01:21 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
Starvation exists because we try to fix it at a topical level. We throw money at it, and hope it goes away. It never does, and we run out of money. Staying stuck in a vicious cycle. Much like western medicine.

Those that are starving, or are in rough spots in their lives, are usually there because of circumstance. For some it was their own foolishness, and for others it was things out of their control.... If we truly wish to solve this issue on a global scale, we have to change their circumstances. When we are able to help them, help themselves, we can get them to a better place where they are not starving, or barely making ends meet. That is the true answer to ending such things are starvation, and not just throwing money at it and hope it ends...

Though I do wonder if such a concept is the best thing for the planet and its people. Would ending such a thing devastate the delicate balance that exists within the world? If everyone is able to have everything they choose to, eat whenever they want to, will we deplete all our resources? Will our demand be way too much for our supply to maintain? It's bad enough we already in some places resort to genetically modifying our foods and crops.

Very true. Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish and you feed him for life.