Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 11-01-2015, 12:58 AM
kjw47

500,000,000 children died of starvation the last 50 years--WHY?

Why? Because the teachers who get paid $ to teach them--provided a temporary fix--it did not work--they all died? WHY?
Why? When a single teaching from Jesus provided the permanent fix.

Matt 6:33-- Therefore, keep on seeking first the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added.( sustenance, covering, spirituality) --Jesus promised his Father( Jehovah) would provide all 3 things if that single teaching was applied.

I know my teachers who teach for free, get that deep into our hearts to live by daily, and will teach anyone free of charge.
500,000,000 lost because those other teachers--DO NOT KNOW JESUS.
Old 11-01-2015, 02:00 AM
yumi14

There are more dynamics at play tho.

There is zero reason why any human being should starve to death. There is plenty of food to go around.

The ruling elite of the world, who make up a mere 1% of the population have created a system in this world that is based off of greed, war, etc . They control just about everything , are psychopaths who don't care about humanity.

The bible says Satan rules the world. I believe it.
Old 11-01-2015, 06:54 AM
Master
More like the Satan in fundamentalist religionists rule the world.

You notice how for some Christian groups it all depends on what THEY will get out of it?

They usually have advertisements, (saw one yesterday) on email websites. It is usually a starving child in Africa, and below it says, "Does He Know Jesus?"

What it should say is, "Let's Find a Way to Feed Him".

Give me break. If you really believed in Jesus you would believe what he said, "And you shall do greater things for I have prepared the Way"

Jesus also talked about how we can do everything he could do. The disciples all did what he could do even during and after he died. They could feed people, materialize food, resurrect or resuscitate the dead, and heal people of illnesses. Many saints and great souls of many religions could do a lot of these things, but such a thing has not been seen for a very, very..very long time.

So why don't we cut the poop and start doing what is Christlike and actually start feeding the children, THEN they will know who Jesus is. Those full bellies and that compassionate we give to them, they will know Christ in Us. They will know that they don't have to wait to die to meet God and Jesus or to be free of their hunger.

Feed them now and be Jesus for them. Knock this off!

I don't know why I went on a tangent. It is just that if Christianity is a huge religion consisting of followers of a Man who did these things and said they could do it too, then they could solve world hunger. That is why he said we could do greater things because there are many of us. Jesus was just one human being.
Old 11-01-2015, 07:41 AM
Deactivated Account

Jesus is the Son of God
Old 11-01-2015, 12:24 PM
Master
Yumi14:
Quote:

There is zero reason why any human being should starve to death. There is plenty of food to go around.
The ruling elite of the world, who make up a mere 1% of the population have created a system in this world that is based off of greed, war, etc . They control just about everything , are psychopaths who don't care about humanity.
The bible says Satan rules the world. I believe it
Very well assessed and on track, Yumi. It is about fallen human nature, and the "Prince and power of the air", the present, "god of this world".

Which is involved with Ego.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 11-01-2015, 03:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
Why? Because the teachers who get paid $ to teach them--provided a temporary fix--it did not work--they all died? WHY?
Why? When a single teaching from Jesus provided the permanent fix.

Matt 6:33-- Therefore, keep on seeking first the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added.( sustenance, covering, spirituality) --Jesus promised his Father( Jehovah) would provide all 3 things if that single teaching was applied.

I know my teachers who teach for free, get that deep into our hearts to live by daily, and will teach anyone free of charge.
500,000,000 lost because those other teachers--DO NOT KNOW JESUS.

Therefore, keep on seeking first the kingdom and his righteousness and all these other things will be added.

this is the pure quote. without the spin. the difference is the spin. the children starve because the adults are working on the wrong things. they still seek war and power. i am speaking mainly of the problems of Africa.

children starve because they are not fed by the adults. because of poor farming skills. because of drought. because of diseases. because of many things. that is what the teachers are trying to teach.

teaching of jesus will not magically have them not starve. seek the right things to do. and there are many to bring around the land and the ability to feed themselves. religion is a part of it. but you still gotta do the other work.

kk
Old 11-01-2015, 04:59 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777

Give me break. If you really believed in Jesus you would believe what he said, "And you shall do greater things for I have prepared the Way"

This is one of my fav parts of the teachings of Jesus.

If people really believed in Jesus a way would be found to feed all the children by sharing out the food that already exists in a fair and just manner.
Old 11-01-2015, 05:05 PM
Master
Excuse me, but there is a war going on ever since The Fall.
Today, guerillas and terrorists seize food shipments on their way to the drought stricken people.
Because a comparitive few, these shipments from various countries are blocked.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 11-01-2015, 05:36 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumi14

The bible says Satan rules the world. I believe it.

Yes satan is the ruler of this world--thus the need to learn and apply every teaching from Jesus--99% of teachers don't teach them especially the one I shared that would save human lives.
Old 11-01-2015, 05:38 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkfern
Therefore, keep on seeking first the kingdom and his righteousness and all these other things will be added.

this is the pure quote. without the spin. the difference is the spin. the children starve because the adults are working on the wrong things. they still seek war and power. i am speaking mainly of the problems of Africa.

children starve because they are not fed by the adults. because of poor farming skills. because of drought. because of diseases. because of many things. that is what the teachers are trying to teach.

teaching of jesus will not magically have them not starve. seek the right things to do. and there are many to bring around the land and the ability to feed themselves. religion is a part of it. but you still gotta do the other work.

kk

Darn, you just called Jesus a liar--he promised( matt 6 is all about it) his Father would provide all 3 of those things if one applied that single teaching--his=Jehovah.
Jehovah fed the Israelites for 40 years in the wilderness--from what I understand there were over 1 million of them