Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 19-04-2014, 06:11 PM
frankincense

370 Slain Lions From The Tribe of Dan

History

Quote:
JUDGES 13:25 And the Spirit of the LORD began to move him at times in the camp of Dan between Zorah and Eshtaol.
JUDGES 14:1 And Samson went down to Timnath, and saw a woman in Timnath of the daughters of the Philistines.
JUDGES 14:2 And he came up, and told his father and his mother, and said, I have seen a woman in Timnath of the daughters of the Philistines: now therefore get her for me to wife.
JUDGES 14:5 Then went Samson down, and his father and his mother, to Timnath, and came to the vineyards of Timnath: and, behold, a young lion roared against him.
JUDGES 14:6 And the Spirit of the LORD came mightily upon him, and he rent him as he would have rent a kid, and [he had] nothing in his hand: but he told not his father or his mother what he had done.
I SAMUEL 17:36 Thy servant slew both the lion and the bear: and this uncircumcised Philistine shall be as one of them, seeing he hath defied the armies of the living God.
I SAMUEL 17:37 David said moreover, The LORD that delivered me out of the paw of the lion, and out of the paw of the bear, he will deliver me out of the hand of this Philistine. And Saul said unto David, Go, and the LORD be with thee.

Two Lions are Described as being Killed. First, Samson Killed a Lion. Secondarily David Killed a Lion.

Samson married a women from the Tribe of Dan, one of the Tribes removed in the time of King David, because the Lord counted this as a sin, he sent a Lion against Samson. King David was ousting the Tribe of Dan, and because there was no sin with King David, the Lord killed a Lion he sent as a blessing to King David.

The Philistines are used interchangeably with the "Tribe of Dan". They are actually called the "Camp of Dan" in Judges 13:25.

Quote:
REVELATION 3:7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
REVELATION 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and [to] his throne.

The Antichrist Has the Key of David, since he is the one the Dragon makes the Head of all the Nations, and he does not Marry anyone from the "Tribe of Dan". But he does Marry the Dragon, and this is counted as a sin against the "Tribe of Dan". Since the Lord has set himself against the "Tribe of Dan", their are in sin because they are an ousted "Tribe", since the days of King David. The sin is counted again, because the Antichrist does not choose a wife from among them.

This being said the two Lions slain from Samson and King David, are the Tibetan People, and the Malaysia People, they are removed from the covenant, as they are the only part of the "Tribe of Dan" currently written into it.

The Return of Flight 370

Flight 370 was mysteriously taken, probably connected to the Antichrist. So when the Antichrist is taken up to heaven to begin his marriage, Flight 370 will be returned, because Heaven freshly rejects the Tribe of Dan. I believe the Mayans said something about May 20, 2014 being the beginning of the rain season, if so, the heavenly rain in Revelations 3:70, I mean Revelations 3:7 is connected to the rising of the Antichrist.
Old 20-04-2014, 07:20 AM
StaroftheSea

Prayers all said/done for all Souls, from many countries, on Board this Flight, to be forgiven whatever their sins, and brought to Eternal Life with Jesus/God/The Holy Spirit; all the Glory and Honour are all Yours Dear God our Heavenly Father now and forever.

Kindest wishes
Old 20-04-2014, 07:39 AM
StaroftheSea

Innocent victims of evil as are all of their Families whom are suffering dreadfully,

Kindest wishes Frankincense