Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 14-10-2017, 02:42 PM
Guide

Evacuation

I've slept in a bit this morning and I'd woken up twice and gone back to sleep a third time straight back into what felt like the same dream each time This dream seemed more fluid than usual, my dreams are generally all over the place but there wasn't enough intricate, vivid detail I think it would be if it was lucid or rather what I imagine lucid dreaming to be.

My feeling throughout the dream for me was a sense of action but also a sense of calm. I was in a place I don't recognise but looking out of a window and I was telling everybody we had to go, we needed to get out as they wanted us to evacuate. I couldn't understand why we needed to evacuate as it wasn't immediately obvious on looking outside the window. However, you could sense something wasn't right as it was just complete utter silence out there. No birds, no cars, none of the everyday hustle and bustle or sounds you'd generally hear. It was like everybody else had already evacuated. It was eerie!

Then I'd moved on in the dream and I had clothes on that weren't appropriate for what felt like what was coming next and as I looked down I could see my bare legs (I had shorts on) and flip flop type sandals and I felt that I needed to go back and collect some warmer clothes. When I set off back I saw a man in some kind of uniform that I didn't recognise and like a white mesh mask over his mouth area only and I instantly just knew he was there to help make sure we evacuated. Once inside I saw my brother (who lives overseas by the way, I haven't seen him in person for about 12 months) and saw he was getting ready to evacuate too. I went to change and then tried to go in the bathroom to use the toilet but the door was pushed shut on me and I realised my brother was suddenly in the shower.

I needed the toilet for a wee so squeezed past my daughter and her boyfriend into a bare room with nothing but a toilet and tiled walls where there was a white toilet seat. I didn't sit on it, I hovered over it and ended up peeing everywhere (sounds lovely doesn't it) and thought 'oh now look, it's all over' and it was all over the white seat. As I came out, my daughters boyfriend went to go in and I tried to stop him and said 'no really, you don't want to go in there but I was laughing when I said it.'

Then I'd moved on in the dream and there was a lot of people in a large open plan area, not just 1 or 2 of my family and somebody came to me as I was pacing around saying 'you seem very calm about all this,' and I said 'I told them all about this months ago and they didn't listen, they didn't believe me.'

Then I went to a window which was huge and looked out to see a built up area of streets and homes and something dropped on 2 different homes but at the same time. I didn't see what dropped, all I saw was black smoke but very specific in how it didn't touch anything in-between or around it, not like the kind of damage that would be done to the surrounding area as well which you'd expect. It was very precise! The places hit were in the distance not too close by but enough to see them go up in smoke, no fire, no explosion, just black smoke yet I knew they'd been obliterated I just couldn't figure out how that could be. I shouted to everybody, 'look, that's why we need to go, that's why we're being evacuated, they're bombing us.' I knew as I said the word 'bombing' it wasn't the right word to describe it but it was the only word I knew that would help them make sense of it. Then I woke up.

I'm amazed at how much of this I've remembered. I haven't woken with any foreboding as I know the content of the dream isn't nice but a sense of why.
Old 14-10-2017, 08:25 PM
Master
"I know the content of the dream" ~ Lolly
on reading that final line, i get the sense that you know the
why of things, and not that you're searching for that answer.
[you awoke, with a sense of why.]

the world is due for some 'calamitous' changes... which target
(very) specific edifices. this event has been foreseen well in
advance. [apparently foreseen by you, as you "seem very calm"
about it, despite your "pacing around" which is generally thought
to be a nervous activity.] the eerie 'calm before the storm' clues
you in to the fact that it's time to go, and you give warning to
those with you in the "place I don't recognize" [note: "not home"].
you intuit that the transition phase will be 'chilly', and take notice
that you've been dressed casually... comfortably for a place
you've 'warmed up to'. you return for more appropriate clothes
[again without mention of "home"].
some of the dream evinces the idea that you've got a dual
awareness... you have a presence which has evacuated, and
another which has remained behind (or returned). the scene
where you hover above the toilet is as if from the evacuated
(no pun) personality, which warns another not to enter into
earthly incarnation (jokingly).

the feeling throughout the dream was of action, but also calm...
which is suggesting that you're wanting to take a deliberative
course of action. it could be that you're needing to decide if
this is your homeworld, or have you been 'just visiting'.