Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 31-05-2014, 02:15 PM
Knower
Pet soulmate?

How do you know if your pet is your pet soul mate?
Old 31-05-2014, 06:40 PM
yumi14

That is a good question. I never realized pets could be soul mates, too.

I've had many pets in my life, but one dog stood out from the rest. Not that any other pet was valued or loved less. There was just some sort of connection and bond I had with her that I can't explain. To me, it ran deeply, on a soul-soul level. I could feel this connection to the core of my being.
Old 31-05-2014, 08:27 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumi14
That is a good question. I never realized pets could be soul mates, too.

I've had many pets in my life, but one dog stood out from the rest. Not that any other pet was valued or loved less. There was just some sort of connection and bond I had with her that I can't explain. To me, it ran deeply, on a soul-soul level. I could feel this connection to the core of my being.

I have heard several times that you can and many people do actually have a pet "soul mate". I bet it the one you feel the connection with could have been yours :)
Old 31-05-2014, 11:07 PM
yumi14

I hope she was, for sure <3
Old 03-06-2014, 11:01 PM
Experiencer

I feel like I have watched over my cat in past lives. I think this is like having a soul mate.
Old 04-06-2014, 12:00 AM
Pathfinder
How Interesting, i had never considered that a Soul bond could be found in an animal companion (Pet) ...

It could certainly explain why my Cat chose me when she was just 3 days old.
(she was born to my at the time flatmate's Cat, who brought all 5 of them out of his bedroom on their third day to introduce them to the main living room and kitchen with its Cat Door, my conference wheelie bag became the kittens daytime bed)

Anyhow the Calico cat he had named Monkey climbed my trouser leg to sit on my knee on the evening of that third day, clearly she chose me as i became her preferred human servant.. it seems over the years i have graduated to daytime bed, and house slave ! ..... Gigglez
Old 05-06-2014, 04:17 PM
Knower
:) awwwww!
Old 05-06-2014, 11:46 PM
Lonely Dragon

Yes!, and in my personal experience could even be your past life child. When my animal child passed, I thought I was going crazy when I sensed telepathy with her but it was very real, not only did she confirm when my partner was coming upstairs so I best stop talking to her I couldn't help talking out loud with my voice, but she also confirmed he brought me my bed clothes which he did indeed do for 1st time ever, he was so worried about me as I was starving myself and not sleeping. Anyway when I tried to doubt what she told me, because it was a lot to emotionally deal with I had a lucid dream where she as I knew her as a lizard and me as human body were in this forest area, then she transformed into a baby dragon and I into an adult dragon, this was the ultimate conformation, the extreme of our bond, I've had all kinds of animals in my life but never a bond so intense like I have with her, she is indeed my baby from past life and I am her mother, I recall holding her gently in my mouth flying and carrying her to a nest high up. This all felt so real to me, and as always I am green, she was greeny yellow. When you are in human body and know your not human and you grieve for an animal child no different to a mother grieving for a human child, it is the hardest thing to deal with because not many human understand the bond with an animal. I have been hoping some how she will reincarnate back to me, or I can be with her somehow, maybe through deeply practicing astral travel, God knows I miss her more than I can stand, some days, I'm grateful of a place here with ones who understand the powerful bond of animal children, and may even relate to what I'm saying. I guess she is my soul mate my daughter my baby my everything, I feel like most of my heart and soul left with her and it's been 3 years.
I love reading all your beautiful stories how you feel with your animals, it hurts me when human think the only grieving you should have is for other humans, some even think oh its just a dog it's just a cat etc, and I just feel with humans like it's no wonder animals have higher senses to the light.

Eliab may I ask your kitten was 3 days old when you got her did you feel an instant unexplainable connection the moment you touched her? , my baby was 4 days old when I found her and it was indeed an instant incredibly beautiful connection, I'm wondering if this is the sign of knowing when animal is your child.
Old 06-06-2014, 12:49 AM
Super Moderator
In the spirit world, a spirit is a spirit, it doesn't matter if it had an incarnation in animal form, or an incarnation on Earth, or another planet.
So there is absolutely no reason why a spirit who once manifested as an animal form cannot be a soul mate/ Soul Group member/guide, or anything else.
Old 06-06-2014, 07:58 AM
Deactivated Account

my cat is my animal soulmate,and i just knew,just like with all my other soul connections. ;) well,it's funny, before she transitioned(like a year,or two or more) i would sometimes start saying "she is my soulmate" and wondered did that sound odd,since she is an animal. but,it felt right,and i did of course,think her as one of the most important connections in my life,and a soul connection. After she transitoned,i look back and see,even with her,there was so much serendipity with us.with how she came into my life,and left. :) it is really beautiful. i sense she may be an older soul. we actually have a lot of similarities,too. we are both kind of divas,and thought of as bratty at times. she is really beautiful and got lots of compliments in her lifetime,and was considered the pretty one of the cats in my mom's household,and,well not to be conceited,i am considered very attractive as well. We both are possessive,but not super needy. I appreciated that she wasn't a lapcat,for example,which my mom's cat was. Well,me and her just had a strong connection,and looking back,she it almost feels like she was a guide in my life. which,again,i think is another soul connection,thing. soul connections feel familar,and like they are here to help you on your life path. we truly are never alone. I've never felt a connection with an animal like i have with her. I am naturally drawn to felines,i love them,but there's a difference between thinking an animal is cute,and aww,i want to hug them,and feeling tied to them,and just this soul connection.