Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 06-10-2014, 06:43 PM
Pathfinder

Some pointers please

Hi Everyone.

I've always believed in faeries and things. Not sure why. I later came across many writings by Blavatsky, Alice Bailey and the western mystery tradition which obviously point to something. So this year I have seen them twice. They flew by extraordinarily quickly. She was a browny golden colour. Now I know what I saw and I know I haven't imagined it...and I'm not going around telling anybody. I'm just taking it for granted that they are around. I've seen them and thats good enough for me. I'm a pretty down to earth type of person and I know what I saw. So, what are they up to. .......and if you had one in your house would some of them hide things...if so...whats the reason behind that....and how can you get them to stop doing it. Just a general thread I'm starting. I'd like to encourage them if its possible as I would love my daughter to see one...before she grows to old and doesn't believe anymore.

yes. I know. I,m a bloke and he's talking about faeries. Not something to put in your cv. Love and light to you all.
Old 09-10-2014, 12:07 AM
bagua7

There are many levels of existence in what is called the "universe." Don't use this term only from the physical perspective since it is broad term. You can find more info here.

And yes nature spirits are found inhabiting forests, woodlands, parks, trees, etc. :)

Regards.
Old 10-10-2014, 10:20 AM
Pathfinder

First of all, I don't like the sounds of that closer, You are a human who has a gift, what that gift might be who knows. Don't ever doubt yourself again, please do not make me visit you to knock sense into you. As it is humanity needs a hoof to mouth , example the Koch brothers, for the stupid they have done to Mother Goddess and earth. I would like to think thier are a few humans who have a heart and a brain.

The fairy courts have been seeking to recruit humans as many as they can for a very long time, I know that much. I am simply not going to tell you that you are chosen but the signs of it is in another post here.

Either your belief and faith in them has given you the spiritual magic to reveal the glossmear or they like you...Fairies form what they call cliques, a form of herd hive society. If they like you, there are many ways including dreams that they might visit or even offer to you. They might even take residence in your wife if she is weak of soul and be with you.

Or the other side of the coin is that you have such faith that it breaks through the illusion and you are able to see them. If that the case still your daughter might be able to as well.

When I was but a child in this human flesh, I was visited many a time. They would dance and take my soul out of this body to frolic and to charm my mind clear of what is called the veil, it where all memories are lost from rebirth. I was already a fey before being sent here and they trully wanted me back in the woods where I trully felt I did belong but had to find my brothers and sisters first here.

Enough on that, time to pull all of this information together. Forget all you have heard of fairies from Christians. They are well above humanity society and are able to hide themselves, with your doubt in yourself I can't help but say that you don't have the energy to reveal them so they must be calling out and revealing. If you wish to invite them just write it then set it outside for them to find (perfer Gealic, Runes, though some do understand English) and plant such herbs and flowers around your home as mint, roses, lilies, and have ceder and cloves around. Ensure yourself and house are kept clean, not so much neat but remove dust and dirt, that attracts the seelie and rejects the unseelie courts. Remove all crosses and symbols of Johva, not a fairy friendly deity I.E the ******* tried to kill me and my mate. Maybe changing to a wicca path is better and safer for them. Invite them in and give them your home, treat them as family and sure enough they will be and so will you and your family be as well.

Like I said before in another post, dealing with fairies can cost your immortal soul being of the courts. One of the upsides to that is your soul belongs with them (to them if you try to enslave or capture if they get free), and unable to go to heaven nor hell. I personally see it as being an upside to it, some might shrink in horror. Hope this helps you.

Arulin, Kirin/kitrin of seven tails.
Old 17-10-2014, 02:12 PM
Pathfinder

Thanks for the pointers

Arulin
I appreciate your response. I will invite them into my house. I'll report back what happens. Not to sure how it will be with 2 cats in the house. Lets see eh. I think the trick to seeing them more is to get out of the way of yourself and just be.
Love and light.
Old 08-11-2014, 02:22 PM
Pathfinder

Fairies are here

Well...I have found the trick to seeing them....just don't look for them. Yes I have seen them again...just on the edge of my vision for a flash. I'm going to leave it at that and see what happens.

I am now concentrating on clearing out all beliefs from my subconscious that I don't want. It will be curious to see what does happen or what I end up seeing and experiencing as i continue doing this. Hopefully I will be able to strip down to the inner spark that we all have inside us and see and experience this world in a very different way.

Love and light to you all.
I might start a thread on this. Has anyone else seen a thread on this.