Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 22-08-2014, 01:29 AM
Knower
yes,spirits can harm you. I and my sister have been attacked before in our very old farm house. The toilet lid slammed on her hand and a force was pushing it down so could not lift it up for a few seconds. I have been inappropriately touched before. I keep the light of God around me and He and Jesus have helped us through more than just regular life drama. Respect the spirits, but if you are attacked, know and trust in the Light. Believe in it with all your being and you will be safe.
Old 28-08-2014, 04:57 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by candelight
yes, they can harm you as much as Kim Kardashian's hurts one' s eyes.

HA HA HA!!! Oh, I needed that!
Old 06-09-2014, 11:55 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
Possibly.

Both my children had "something" throw something at them, not light stuff either. One had a dolls cradle thrown at her and my other child had a bottle of cream thrown at her which hit her hard in the face.

Ive had my own encounter in which I was attacked... in my case it was by an astral demon thou. By the time I got away (I really thought it was going to kill me!! another had to save me)... I ran to the mirror to see if it had real affects on me and physically looked shocking, my face was a horrible hue and lips were even blue (it had stopped me from being able to physically breath by blowing some kind of energy into my face which was so thick and dense I couldnt breath it, it did that while holding me down, I was struggling but couldnt break free of it). I spent half the night crying that night, too afraid to go back to bed, couldnt call anyone till morning.

I do think thou attacks like this are very rare but yes they can occur (I dont know if normal every day spirit types can do this thou). Should you worry? Probably not unless you are messing around with things you probably shouldnt (my attack was my own fault), this kind of thing is unlikely to occur.

Good post, good answer.

I heard of one once that was throwing heavy objects a round, as I recall it was the TV mostly. It wasn't a new property either it was a modern council flat, I think.

Like people, I think most are fairly benelovant but the odd one isn't. In the example I gave one must presume the spirit wasn't happy about some thing.

I was joking about lexicon once and my brother commented "you play with that stuff at your own peril" and the words stuck.

My folks stayed in friends old cottage (Near Chippenham, Great Britain) soon after they were married (before the family house was finished). They won't talk about it now but something defo happened.......my Dad's a scientific man who isn't moved easily.

What ever it was never actually did any harm but my impression is they weren't sorry to move out....
Old 06-09-2014, 07:40 PM
Knower

long term entity always shocked edge of toenails (feels like burn) and now last night moved to my finger nail.

Cheers, Stonecollector.