Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 24-05-2012, 01:19 PM
onomatobria

My past life what could it be?

Hi everyone,

My name is Bria and I am a eighteen year old female from the Us.

I was just wondering, if anyone was able to help me find out who I was in a past life?

I'm new to all of this, so thanks for understanding
Old 24-05-2012, 01:54 PM
coolchic101

Quote:
Originally Posted by onomatobria
Hi everyone,

My name is Bria and I am a eighteen year old female from the Us.

I was just wondering, if anyone was able to help me find out who I was in a past life?

I'm new to all of this, so thanks for understanding

Hi! I can attempt to read your past life. Since readings, in general, are always not guaranteed, this is "for entertainment purposes only".

Here's what I picked up:

- I am getting a connection with the 1950's. I see a commuter train in the city. It is rush hour traffic with people going to work. There is a lady with short brown curly hair, she is tall, slim, wearing a skirt down to her knees, high heels, white blouse. She is carrying folders and papers. She works in an office as an assistant. She is always up and about running errands, typing, writing short hand on a notepad, getting coffee for her boss, answering phone calls. She lives in a small apartment in the city with another woman. I can not tell if this other woman is her roommate or more than a "friend". In the mornings, she likes to read her newspaper and drink her coffee. Her robe is pink. She has a kind of tomboyish personality.

Let me know if any of this sounds familiar to you or if you feel a connection with my insight
Old 24-05-2012, 02:17 PM
onomatobria

Thank you so much!

I am from Ny and i live in md now but i love being in the city.
I do have short brown curly hair
but i am short
i am slim
i do wear heels
office assistant was my first job, i am always on the move i am very hyper, and a Brilliant typer naturally for some reason.
i do like to have a girly appearance, but i am an outdoorsy tomboy like adventure personality too.
I'm wondering was i successfull and what was my biggest best times and troubles if you know, if not you can tell me anything else too i cant thank you enough.
do you need more info?
Old 24-05-2012, 07:24 PM
coolchic101

Quote:
Originally Posted by onomatobria
Thank you so much!

I am from Ny and i live in md now but i love being in the city.
I do have short brown curly hair
but i am short
i am slim
i do wear heels
office assistant was my first job, i am always on the move i am very hyper, and a Brilliant typer naturally for some reason.
i do like to have a girly appearance, but i am an outdoorsy tomboy like adventure personality too.
I'm wondering was i successfull and what was my biggest best times and troubles if you know, if not you can tell me anything else too i cant thank you enough.
do you need more info?

Hi! No, I don't need anymore info. :-)
Here's what else I picked up regarding your past life. It seems like I got more clarity regarding this female friend that was your roommate. She is more like a partner/lover. I see you and your partner in an airplane to Europe. You are celebrating an anniversary. People did not know you were partners. You kept your sexuality hidden from the world as well as your friends and family. Your family wanted you to marry a man but it wasn't you. You were especially not in speaking terms with your father because he wanted you to marry a man that was suitable for you but you refused. This woman was the love of your life and you couldn't express to the world how much you were in love with her. Back in the old days, society restricts people to be able to express themselves, and homosexuality wasn't accepted, as it is today. As you are reading this, perhaps you are getting emotional now because your soul is beginning to recognize this. The next scene I see is you are laying in a hospital bed. This time it is the late 1960's early 1970's. You are dying of cancer. Your partner is by your bedside holding your hand. I can feel the love you had between you two. There are flowers everywhere. I can tell that you were loved dearly because of the abundance of flowers in your room. You were hesitating to die because you did not want to leave your partner alone in this world and you felt you weren't able to live your life as you wanted, you had deep regrets before passing.
If you are having identity issues in your present life, give yourself permission to reveal and express your true self, not worrying what the rest of the world thinks of you, you do not need to feel inhibited anymore.

Let me know.
Old 24-05-2012, 07:42 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolchic101
If you are having identity issues in your present life, give yourself permission to reveal and express your true self, not worrying what the rest of the world thinks of you, you do not need to feel inhibited anymore.

This is very good wisdom for everyone, so thank you for sharing
Old 24-05-2012, 08:09 PM
onomatobria

wow not to sound suggestive but i was wondering why i felt attracted to women all of a sudden as i got older.
BUT wow i have a soulmate now that left me and he was kinda feminine i guess...
we shared so much love. an i was so terrified to let him go. i dont want him to leave me.
right now im going through some things because he thinks that some of the things i am doing are bad, evn though that is who i am. maybe this situation was reversed??
Old 24-05-2012, 08:16 PM
onomatobria

my mom wants me to date this guy that is to feminine for me, and the bad thing im doing that my current bf doesn't like is something society doesn't like these days either i am just too ashamed to say.
Old 02-10-2012, 03:25 AM
onomatobria

hello, I am now reading this again and this lover i Belive is my twinflame? this might have been 1 out of 3 times we met. the other 2 (1806, and 2011) he was male? please help me. i was not aware before but is his the same person, this man who i have known for so long, we feel the same for eachother but x100 on each side. we have done great things together? Today this guy is my ex bf, but best friend. can you tell me more about this. i was not in touch before nearly as much now.
Thank you so much!