Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 01-03-2017, 06:54 PM
Pathfinder

Only thing I've ever heard, remotely close is a person that called into a radio show that talked about a childhood haunting. There was a giant hand moving inside his house something like king kong!
Old 01-03-2017, 06:57 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianamadalina
The soul of an animal is at a low spiritual level and after the animal dies the soul stays on earth or goes in a region that is not positive. One becomes ghost if dies as human and has fewer merits than a person that will go to heaven.

I've read lots of nde stories of pets and animals in the afterlife. Makes no sense to me if an animal dies his spirit stays here or goes to a negative realm? Where do you get that info from? Just curious.
Old 01-03-2017, 07:32 PM
Master
It depends on what you call a 'ghost'..

If you see it and sense it and it is bothering you as a ghost, then it's a ghost. If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck then it's a duck.

In that same vein, there can most certainly be ghost dinosaurs.

I know nothing about authentic dinosaur souls, or if they even had them, which they probably didn't in the same way that humans do. Nobody would be able to verify that the soul and sense of self that the ghost dinosaur possessed is from an individual and unique dinosaur who once existed.

That would lead one to consider the ghosts of every insect, arachnid and fish that ever lived. That could be very disturbing.

I tend to think of a ghost dinosaur as the spirit of the dinosaur species, or a symbolic representation of what that would mean to me.