Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-06-2016, 01:02 AM
Experiencer

Angel1 friends dream

Hello everyone, I was over at a close friends house & I was spending the night, we slept on the same bed (don't know if this has to do with anything but maybe it influenced the dream) & she told me in the morning she had a dream about me & my twin flame. Basically, the dream was at a theme park (where I have had a previous vivid dream of him, I remember that dream I woke up & it felt my body was being lifted then thrown back on the bed, like my soul was arising. My whole body cracked, it was SUPER weird.) anyways, in the dream I spotted him & according to her, I didn't want to go up to him until she talked me into it & when I did approach him, we spent hours talking & we went to go eat. It was a short dream but that's all she could remember. I know it doesn't seem important but I feel like it's weird that she would dream about him & me out of all things. We were speaking about him that night but it wasn't anywhere near in relation to that.
Old 23-06-2016, 01:58 AM
Pathfinder
I can't relate to this specifically, but perhaps it could be related to the Natural Alchemist ability in Matrix Twins? They can absorb energy into their DNA

When I was roommates with my Spiritual/Psychic Twin for a few months last winter I experienced Sleep Paralysis for the first and only time among other things, my Twin had sleep paralysis quite frequently during the time we were roommates, we slept in different beds that were right next to each other.

"Contrary to what most people may think, the matrix twin will generally be more powerful than the spiritual twin. This is due to their natural gift of shifting/evolving connected to their ability to be natural alchemist. Natural alchemists evolve at a much faster rate than the average person due to their ability to absorb energy into their DNA while shifting their whole aura and consciousness. This will allow the matrix to 'catch up' to their spiritual twin's psychic abilities while absorbing spiritual wisdom faster than the average person."
Old 23-06-2016, 02:58 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade
I can't relate to this specifically, but perhaps it could be related to the Natural Alchemist ability in Matrix Twins? They can absorb energy into their DNA

When I was roommates with my Spiritual/Psychic Twin for a few months last winter I experienced Sleep Paralysis for the first and only time among other things, my Twin had sleep paralysis quite frequently during the time we were roommates, we slept in different beds that were right next to each other.

"Contrary to what most people may think, the matrix twin will generally be more powerful than the spiritual twin. This is due to their natural gift of shifting/evolving connected to their ability to be natural alchemist. Natural alchemists evolve at a much faster rate than the average person due to their ability to absorb energy into their DNA while shifting their whole aura and consciousness. This will allow the matrix to 'catch up' to their spiritual twin's psychic abilities while absorbing spiritual wisdom faster than the average person."
Never heard of the whole matrix thing, but will look in! Thank you!