Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-02-2016, 03:45 PM
Suspended
Angel1 Interesting experience. Seeing future lives...

I wanted to share this experience to see if anyone else sees things like this.

I had some visualisations last night of how my twin will depart this life without me, and what her new life will be like. I saw her with long blonde hair about 10 years old. I saw a large hand seperating this life and her next life not letting her look back, letting her forget all her memories that caused pain. I even got a birth date for her. April 11, 1980. Weird huh? I looked up that birth date and April 11, 1981 came up with a blonde haired model with the same exact eyebrows and stare that she was staring at me with in my vision. Same facial expression on this model as the ten year old girl.

We won't unite in this life but we will recognize in the next life. I was told that she will "know me all her life" "and don't worry"

It seems and feels like this is our young life. Like these lives are not as important as the later ones that will happen. While I was seeing her crossing through the hand and her memories being taken away, I could see both of her lives. The one she lives now is very dark and the next is more light even though she looked mad. I tried to sense myself in her future life, and I was no where but that thought camr .. "She will know you all her life"

Mediums have told me a few times we will reincarnate for various reasons, so that's another sign this isn't our uniting life as it would be our last until we ascend together in heavenly love. <3

I was also told she has a karmic slot of debt to repay and I don't. (As of right now I don't), that I'm very independent and strong and out there. I wonder if I seem that way.

Maybe I will be resting in the heavens, healing up while she lives her next life.

<3 you all. Answers will come.
Old 24-06-2016, 06:25 PM
Suspended
WELL THIS IS INTERESTING LOL. Wow....

I have just looked more into this as i was curious if this girls life has any syncs with mine or my "twins." And well..... It is so weird, but it does. The guy that the female model is married to is named Jamie, a girl my twinhooked up with after me. AND the weirderpart, Jamie and the model both have the same birth date... April 11, 1981. I am spooked out right now.

Im not sure what to think, what the frick is going on? Whatdo you guys think this is about? Is this some weird stuff or what?

I cant and dont believe that thats my future life. I dont even believe in a future life. But why was i shown this??

Edit: i give up. It doesnt matter. :)
Old 24-06-2016, 07:05 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesta
I wanted to share this experience to see if anyone else sees things like this.

I had some visualisations last night of how my twin will depart this life without me, and what her new life will be like. I saw her with long blonde hair about 10 years old. I saw a large hand seperating this life and her next life not letting her look back, letting her forget all her memories that caused pain. I even got a birth date for her. April 11, 1980. Weird huh? I looked up that birth date and April 11, 1981 came up with a blonde haired model with the same exact eyebrows and stare that she was staring at me with in my vision. Same facial expression on this model as the ten year old girl.

We won't unite in this life but we will recognize in the next life. I was told that she will "know me all her life" "and don't worry"

It seems and feels like this is our young life. Like these lives are not as important as the later ones that will happen. While I was seeing her crossing through the hand and her memories being taken away, I could see both of her lives. The one she lives now is very dark and the next is more light even though she looked mad. I tried to sense myself in her future life, and I was no where but that thought camr .. "She will know you all her life"

Mediums have told me a few times we will reincarnate for various reasons, so that's another sign this isn't our uniting life as it would be our last until we ascend together in heavenly love. <3

I was also told she has a karmic slot of debt to repay and I don't. (As of right now I don't), that I'm very independent and strong and out there. I wonder if I seem that way.

Maybe I will be resting in the heavens, healing up while she lives her next life.

<3 you all. Answers will come.
Woah, this is amazing! Did this happen during meditation? I've always wanted to go to a pyschic for this kinda stuff but I don't trust any around me & the legit ones are too pricey for me right now, gotta save up. LOL, but that's really cool!