Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 21-09-2011, 01:59 PM
Pammie8

Color Why hello there!!!! :)

Hello, my name is Pamela or Pammie (a childhood nickname that I have never managed to escape). I am a 31 year old recently separated mother of two beautiful children.

I have always been curious and believed in psychic intuition and trying to find the right spirituality for me. I have also been a strong believer in the past lives, and the laws of attraction.

For over a year now I have been involved with a charity group every Wednesday who are comprised of a lot of very spiritual women, energy healers, and a medium. The whole way my life was directed down this path is just amazing.

Its a long story better saved for another time but the short breakdown up until this point is for my 31st birthday my very best friend (who got me involved with the women's group) gave me a pack of tarot cards and a smudge stick.

It was like a light bulb went off in my head and I immediately needed to know more about the tarot cards, psychic abilities, and anything else related. As I mentioned before I'm newly separated after a 12 year marriage and was in a very dark place. The day after I smudged myself and home I immediately felt an inner peace I have NEVER before felt in my life.

And so my journey begins! :)
Old 21-09-2011, 02:14 PM
Sentientno1

Welcome Pammie ( i like the nickname) may your journey be fullfilling and wonderouse.
Old 21-09-2011, 02:14 PM
Master
Hi Pammie8 ...a warm welcome to the forums :)
Old 21-09-2011, 02:33 PM
midnightstar

Hi Pammie and welcome to Spiritual Forums Enjoy your stay
Old 22-09-2011, 09:36 AM
mattie

Hi

Have you ever heard the term Awakening? When your friend gave you things that sparked an interest, this is likely the start of it.

Enjoy exploring.