Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 24-10-2011, 01:36 PM
jaries12

What are YOUR affirmations/techniques for AP'ing?

Hi everyone,

I'm just curious as to what techniques you use that have helped you to successfully AP. I have never reached the vibratory state from a conscious meditation... however, after meditating to binaural beats and meditation music and repeating the affirmations "mind awake, body asleep" or "I'm now out of body" as many times as I can before I fall asleep, I find myself waking up to the vibrations during the night.

I need to listen to music as I have distracting sounds in my perimeter while I sleep, such as a clock that I can hear ticking from my room and a snoring dog.

Anyways, I thought it would be interesting to read what you use for your AP sessions :)

Thanks and peace!
Old 24-10-2011, 06:55 PM
Experiencer
In the beginning I used to always ask if I am awake or dreaming.
I put signs all over the place (are you dreaming). They where above my bed, on the steering whele of my car, on the palm of my hand.
I would realy try to think about wether I was awake or not.

Here are a few things I do now.

If I'm sleeping and I know it I just get up and go.

I get up and walk around about 3 hours before I have to get up in the morning, then I go back to sleep with a focused mind, maby a verry controled day dream or something.

If I wake up in the morning and don't disturb my body too much the vibrations and sounds start, then I know I can just get up and out.

I also can stay awake and watch my body go to sleep. I like this method when it works because I start seeing faces and hearing voices and gradualy I find myself starting to be able to participate. I also find the sensations of a sleeping body fascinating.

Or sometimes I just realize that I am dreaming.