Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 27-11-2017, 07:56 PM
Master
God wants total peace and happiness for all.
Old 28-11-2017, 08:11 PM
Master
What do you think God wants?
How does this question really impress your mind?
Old 29-11-2017, 02:04 PM
Knower

No one knows what god wants. We can only speculate.
What i do know there has been a lie told somewhere. Either by God or about God. there has been some sayings about what God wants which contradict what God has said he wants. some of the 10 commandments suggest God wants supremacy. "You will know only one god, myself"
Some sources says the Gods sustain themselves on thoughts. I.e when we send "prayers" we give God these thoughts in which he lives on.
Other sources say that God wants to monopolize these kind of "thoughts" for himself.
Angellic sources say that as a follower of God, you are free of consequence as long as your actions are of the right intention (meaning in accordance to God's will). Meaning that the creation of sudfering, torment and even taking lives ( most often your own) can be justifiable.
This suggests a more brutal "governing" than what most sources portray. It also contradicts most of what alot of people think they know about God.
the way I see it, we are led to believe that God is something he is not. Does that mean weve been led to believe what God wants aswell?
Old 29-11-2017, 06:00 PM
Master
In my personal view of God, he most definitely is a monopoly.
Old 29-11-2017, 10:29 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
In my personal view of God, he most definitely is a monopoly.

He is the creator, he knows how everything works precisely--He is always correct. He has the right to make sure his creation runs in perfect harmony always.
Old 30-11-2017, 09:46 PM
Master
God is not a democracy.
Old 01-12-2017, 07:28 PM
kjw47

Quote:
God is not a democracy.

No he isn't. God has a kingdom set up, he is king of eternity--His word goes for eternity-- Those in rebellion of that are being rooted out as goats.
Old 02-12-2017, 01:20 AM
Master

Quote:
What do you think God wants?
How does this question really impress your mind?

this thread has been running so long that I'm sure I must have said this before but it bears repeating... IMO god wants us to quit choosing death.
Old 18-12-2017, 07:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
this thread has been running so long that I'm sure I must have said this before but it bears repeating... IMO god wants us to quit choosing death.

This thread is not that long.... at least it seems not to me?
Old 18-12-2017, 07:10 PM
Master
How is it possible for anything to not be what God wants if God is the omnipotent Creator and the sole authority of all that is? Within the larger context of the infinite reality that is God's Absolute domain, everything is exactly as God intends. There are no opposing sides, only God's supreme existence and prerogative. I imagine that's why religious and spiritual literature often points to Faith. Faith is the recognition of the perfection of God's infallible Divine Plan for the totality of all multidimensional creation and all multidimensional existence.

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬