Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 26-11-2017, 09:43 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
So now your equating yourself with world events; is there no end to your delusions? And I could care less what Christians think about me and my views, or anyone else.

You are fighting demons, and their winning! But still, I wish you well.
Yes our satan god has sent many demons, you being one of them but as for winning that's just wishfool thinking, but then you'll get that from puny satan god and his pet pests, delusions. Praise satan because God said to, and we don't worship any god we only obey them <--- bwahahahahaha the satan demon is confused, yet again. He doesn't even know the scriptures and tries to talk down to one that did on this occasion. Do we expect more ignorance from She/He/IT. Their mind says it all.
Old 26-11-2017, 09:53 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Your the leader of the nut jobs here.
Then you best be more respectful to your leaders. I'm one of your leaders too even if you don't realise it. One of my nicknames is 'Cracked it' in terms of all the satan worshipping/obeying nut jobs that have been let loose.
Old 26-11-2017, 09:59 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Why do I have to get these two? Why are they so attracted to this thread?
It's because of our love for our satan god that you said we should obey, now that's what attracts me here, is your rendition of truth, look just between you and I when you speak do God you really mean satan. So now we got that sentiment in order please talk more for our satan god. I'm sure you're convincing many(even though there are those with multiple usernames) into satan god's kingdom.preach it bruv.
Old 26-11-2017, 10:04 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
God wants to intergrate all of humanity into his Kingdom; he will change us all; and is not asking for our cooperation or votes or opinions. He will drag humanity into submission. In Isaiah 45:23 God swears a holy vow that ALL humans will submit to him and bow to him.

Such is our destiny, and we ALL are included; Christianity cannot limit who gets into the Kingdom.
Yes God wants you to worship/obey satan god and God will drag you to complete obedience to satan god, just as mickiel said to. Obedience isn't cooperation, so don't vote on the cooperation just obey<---bwahahahahaha.
Yes folks it seems mickiel is just a lowercase troll but ITs also a lowercase preacher of satan god. Awwwwww
Old 26-11-2017, 10:09 PM
Suspended
Master
What's funny about this lowercase trolls opinion about being dragged into salvation is that a good many of the Kingdom of the Heavens have already been dragged and are already in the Spiritual Kingdom of the Heavens, now for the disobedient ones that like to hide among us, Us being the ones that have already paid our dues and are forgiven. Then there are those that preach that what came out of the Heart of God was a commandment to obey the higher powers which is satan according to someone on here that is too scared to address this issue. Scaredy Cat?
Old 26-11-2017, 11:25 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Everything satan does, he must have Gods permission first! Romans 13:1 " Let every soul be subject to the higher powers; for their is NO POWER but OF God! The powers that be are ordained of God!" Satan is a power that be, only because God ORDAINED him to be so! Satan's power to deceive came from God! Its God's will that so many have been misled! And that is bible! Romans 11:32 " For God has concluded them ALL in unbelief; not satan, GOD! The whole bible must be applied. And that is one reason WHY God would not condemn ANY human. Your religion is useless where the bible is concerned.
I mean wow this guy can twist the scriptures just like any replacement theologian, so cute awwwwww, but I wonder what this verse means in relation to yet another replacement theologian of the non religiousian.
Ephesians 6:12(kjv)

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Against powers? Against the rulers of darkness of this world? Wow mickiel is so confused that She/He/IT wants you to be just as confused or even more confused. Mickiel is such an OBEDIENT servant to his god satan, its just so cute to see awwwwww.
EDITED.
I hope this part of the bible applies <---bwahahahahaha
Old 27-11-2017, 01:18 AM
Suspended
Master
So for you Heavens, you may or may not have noticed something's about the enemy, put your soul in the place of one being baptised, there's at least a double meaning to the baptism, one is to wash away your sins, that means a remission of deliberate sins. In terms of the flood mentioned in Revelations the water can symbolically stand for the enemy that attacks you from all angles. In this particular case, we have one enemy that is religious and one that claims he isn't yet both are attempting to lead people astray with their twisting of words. You(Heavens) already knew this, way back before the Flood of Revelations. Remember?
Old 27-11-2017, 05:35 PM
Master
God wants you to live in eternity with him.

And you are garenteed to that.
Old 27-11-2017, 07:33 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
God wants you to live in eternity with him.

And you are garenteed to that.
Yes and to achieve that eternity one must obey satan god just as you have said. That's because your satan god has been boosted into the God realm by you and others. Praise our satan god(higher powers), did you feel the giddiness our satan god felt when I said "praise our satan god"? Then he saw that I was mocking him and got all hot headed, awwwwww.
Old 27-11-2017, 07:41 PM
Suspended
Master
Yeah Nah since I made a mess of mickiel's intent I'll leave him to his satan god worshipping delusions. Like as if he has the kanackers to back his claim. Yet another that's been exposed. My work here is done.