Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 26-11-2017, 05:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks...

Mickiel; yes I hear you...Know from personal experience - NOBODY IS EXCLUDED - no lost hopeless sinners Folks - no saved elect - I guarantee that - as see - Christ showed up to ME of all people, personally and directly -and this despite the fact I had been in and out of prison, done drugs all my life, was a thief adulterer who abandoned and utterly destroyed his family for the proverbial sex drugs and rock n roll - and look - STILL He comes to me in that
state and accepts me totally just the way I was.....

So yer - NO SAVED ELECT - if Iam worthy - and Iam - then so are all you as well !! NO lost hopeless sinner - because look - I WAS LOST, truly so - lost to my Self and had turned my back on my spiritual nature entirely - STILL, He came, HE sought ME out after I gave up even trying !!! If He can do that for me, He will do that for all you as well - NOT a lost sinner - just ignorant of His truth, for now... Seek Him in the manner He advises, He promised to reveal the truth...

We all are elected, as far as I understand. Jesus died for the forgiveness of ALL sin; he died for everyone, so everyone is saved in my perceptions of this thing.
Old 26-11-2017, 05:41 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
We all are elected, as far as I understand. Jesus died for the forgiveness of ALL sin; he died for everyone, so everyone is saved in my perceptions of this thing.

Can you explain to me of what I said in my former post? I paste it here again:

%%%%%%%%%%%^

What I say below is not for the anti-christ purpose. All religions on earth said the same philosophy. All are acceptable to their heavens, so you mustn't think that in this world there's only one religion or only one God in the universe.

You can say that all are welcome to Christianity heaven if they're trusting God Jehovah and Jesus Christ. But it can't be all human beings.

Just imagine from now, the world population is 7 billions, one hundred years later, these sum of population will have reached the heaven, then one thousand more years, they'll have 70 billions, then one hundred×one thousands more years then they'll have 7,ooo billions population reached heaven.

So who's going to feed these sum of big population? Be sensible and rational to write something that's possible but not your assumptions only. That'll surely misleading viewers here.

%%%%%%%%

You don't think what I said is true? You don't know I'm the leader of the Christianity heaven. All who stay in the universe is considered that they're staying in their own family heaven. But someone are brought by universe-light Goddesses or Gods for punishment only. That's what I saw.
Old 26-11-2017, 05:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
C

You don't think what I said is true? You don't know I'm the leader of the Christianity heaven. .

Your the leader of the nut jobs here.
Old 26-11-2017, 06:29 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Your the leader of the nut jobs here.

I only wrote what's true and according to the universe current situation. If you can't see that will be you're not accepting the real world events. So just as your usual dreams about nothing is right. I dabbling and fighting bad gods, demons, devils...... for more than two years already. So my encounter experience is better than anyone else on earth. And I presume that so far no one ever go to universe when he's alive.

If you said, I'm the leader of the nut then you're scolding the ascended Christians in heaven. Don't you see that?
Old 26-11-2017, 06:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
I only wrote what's true and according to the universe current situation. If you can't see that will be you're not accepting the real world events. So just as your usual dreams about nothing is right. I dabbling and fighting bad gods, demons, devils...... for more than two years already. So my encounter experience is better than anyone else on earth. And I presume that so far no one ever go to universe when he's alive.

If you said, I'm the leader of the nut then you're scolding the ascended Christians in heaven. Don't you see that?

So now your equating yourself with world events; is there no end to your delusions? And I could care less what Christians think about me and my views, or anyone else.

You are fighting demons, and their winning! But still, I wish you well.
Old 26-11-2017, 06:49 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Mickiel; I agree in the essential principle - we are all EQUAL in that we will all BECOME "the elect" - EVETUALLY....BUT - this is not a "predestination" as such, done by god - this is a personal effort undertaken by individual Soul as and when they become ready....

Eventually, even the most spiritually ignorant person here, will finally realise their mortal situation, mortal delusion, and will finally begin to seek LEGITIMATELY for the spiritual, eternal truth....Thus the journey Home begins... Christ does not "show up" for any who seek in a sham or bogus manner - He CANNOT - for it is the MIND of the individual that must call out and INVITE that Divine Presence.... It is NEVER fored -NOTHING is EVER done to you by Him, that is against your Will or that you do not fully agree with...He came to FREE US, not to dominate us...

As such - this issue - He died on a cross to SAVE US..?...Well - kind of - but more like, He dies on that cross and then RESURERECTED, having TAUGHT US of the eternal nature and spiritual paradigm, thus He showed us how to achieve what He had just demonstrated as legitimate truth...WE save OUR SELF - when we learn to trust Him, we follow Him authentically, and we BECOME HIM just as He taught in truth...

Its a hard slog - He knew it would be - perhaps MANY LIFETIMES before this inner truth dawns - but it only takes once core seed of His truth to take hold, and the Soul will prompt for the journey to begin...That's what I do here - plant His seed - your Soul does the rest...Many here, hear their Soul, and seek the truth - but sadly - the world deludes them - some fully so as we see - and some others are simply looking in the wrong place or in the wrong manner...

ONLY CHRIST ALONE offers the true salvation, and His is always a PERSONAL COMMUNION, mind to Mind and spirit TO Spirit - NO middleman of ANY description - no priest - no guru - no institutional worship AT ALL !!! The journey Home starts with an INNER search and an inner AWAKENING - this truth can NOT be given by any external source - no book no man no repeated prayers or rituals will ever help - but He said, all those WILL lead you astray - the Gate to the path Home lays buried deep within the mortal Mind and NOT out in the world of man...

Start the journey He said - KNOW THY SELF - and when YOU are ready, I will CHOSE YOU He promised - but He warned how HARD this would be to achieve - I shall choose You only 1 from 10000 and only 2 from 100000.... That means of ALL the entire population that EVER live, His day til last day - only 1 soul form every 10000 will even ATTEMPT this LEGITIMATELY, with understanding....A very very small percentage of us make the attempt in truth...

And of those that even dare to try - only 2 from every 100000 will succeed He warns....It is attained by OUR OWN EFFORT - our own Self understanding - Gnosis is the key for it is Divine Gnosis that we seek as we BECOME the Divine...This is the crucial first step - KNOW THY SELF - INNER discovery - He laid out the entire foundation in His original teaching in those original gospels... CHOOSE It He said - always the choice - old truth, new truth...Old wine new wine - two masters, pick one, and all that......CHOOSE to follow Him IN TRUTH, fully so, give up all mortal concerns entirely and He promise to respond and reveal His Presence fully... It will never be forced upon you - but it is your birthright and inheritance - claim it then as He instructed...For those with ears to hear..
Old 26-11-2017, 07:08 PM
Suspended
Quote:
So now your equating yourself with world events; is there no end to your delusions? And I could care less what Christians think about me and my views, or anyone else.

You are fighting demons, and their winning! But still, I wish you well.

Whose love are you talking about that will bring you up the heaven? The creator? He's my mentor, he claims I'm him. So this path, you have to pass through me again. And Creator won't bring anyone up to universe or heaven. Dream you beautiful dream or imagine the best you can be but nothing you can do about it. That's it won't work.

My fighting nearly accomplish, so I'm obligated to my mentors and my teams that includes my friend Gods and my Cupidsons. Nowadays they're not many can fight me in the universe. But on earth they're still some stubborn bad gods or demons hidden somewhere and they'll be eliminated if they fight me. So don't worry about me, thanks! And I wish you well also.
Old 26-11-2017, 07:31 PM
Suspended
Is dreamer equal to assumer or untrue expectationer? It's as if the universe or heaven is under his hand or in his dreamland, whenever he dreams then he can reach there. That's excellent condition to work out but nothing can be done that way. Do you not thinking punishment, ghosts or demons are existing in this world. Not saying something like you can take some flower in the garden of your house.Why ghosts exist in this world? Just think about it? Can dead escape from making sin in life? Can a person rebirth again by the punishment of his former sin made by him? Hahaha, don't be afraid that's why Jesus is nailed on the cross for saving sinners in this world. But someone never understand the meaning of it. Someone can try by himself? That's joker-dreamer. That's a bit pity.
Old 26-11-2017, 07:59 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

All hail Jeremy - saviour of the universe - with a little help from his "team" - the mighty MORPHINE power rangers
Old 26-11-2017, 09:37 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

Mickiel; I agree in the essential principle - we are all EQUAL in that we will all BECOME "the elect" - EVETUALLY....BUT - this is not a "predestination" as such, done by god - this is a personal effort undertaken by individual Soul as and when they become ready....

Eventually, even the most spiritually ignorant person here, will finally realise their mortal situation, mortal delusion, and will finally begin to seek LEGITIMATELY for the spiritual, eternal truth....Thus the journey Home begins... Christ does not "show up" for any who seek in a sham or bogus manner - He CANNOT - for it is the MIND of the individual that must call out and INVITE that Divine Presence.... It is NEVER fored -NOTHING is EVER done to you by Him, that is against your Will or that you do not fully agree with...He came to FREE US, not to dominate us...

As such - this issue - He died on a cross to SAVE US..?...Well - kind of - but more like, He dies on that cross and then RESURERECTED, having TAUGHT US of the eternal nature and spiritual paradigm, thus He showed us how to achieve what He had just demonstrated as legitimate truth...WE save OUR SELF - when we learn to trust Him, we follow Him authentically, and we BECOME HIM just as He taught in truth...

Its a hard slog - He knew it would be - perhaps MANY LIFETIMES before this inner truth dawns - but it only takes once core seed of His truth to take hold, and the Soul will prompt for the journey to begin...That's what I do here - plant His seed - your Soul does the rest...Many here, hear their Soul, and seek the truth - but sadly - the world deludes them - some fully so as we see - and some others are simply looking in the wrong place or in the wrong manner...

ONLY CHRIST ALONE offers the true salvation, and His is always a PERSONAL COMMUNION, mind to Mind and spirit TO Spirit - NO middleman of ANY description - no priest - no guru - no institutional worship AT ALL !!! The journey Home starts with an INNER search and an inner AWAKENING - this truth can NOT be given by any external source - no book no man no repeated prayers or rituals will ever help - but He said, all those WILL lead you astray - the Gate to the path Home lays buried deep within the mortal Mind and NOT out in the world of man...

Start the journey He said - KNOW THY SELF - and when YOU are ready, I will CHOSE YOU He promised - but He warned how HARD this would be to achieve - I shall choose You only 1 from 10000 and only 2 from 100000.... That means of ALL the entire population that EVER live, His day til last day - only 1 soul form every 10000 will even ATTEMPT this LEGITIMATELY, with understanding....A very very small percentage of us make the attempt in truth...

And of those that even dare to try - only 2 from every 100000 will succeed He warns....It is attained by OUR OWN EFFORT - our own Self understanding - Gnosis is the key for it is Divine Gnosis that we seek as we BECOME the Divine...This is the crucial first step - KNOW THY SELF - INNER discovery - He laid out the entire foundation in His original teaching in those original gospels... CHOOSE It He said - always the choice - old truth, new truth...Old wine new wine - two masters, pick one, and all that......CHOOSE to follow Him IN TRUTH, fully so, give up all mortal concerns entirely and He promise to respond and reveal His Presence fully... It will never be forced upon you - but it is your birthright and inheritance - claim it then as He instructed...For those with ears to hear..
Yes closeted lowercase troll agrees with closeted lowercase troll, as a Troll of Trolls(that's uppercase Troll to you low LYING trolls) I also agree that you will be the elect to walk around in the wasteland always wanting to enter the Spiritual kingdom but can't because of your oversized ego puffs. Awwwwww teehee awwwwww. Back to the overcompensating telephone book long posts, just between you and I no one notices. Still trying to get in?