Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 26-11-2017, 03:53 AM
Master
God wants us all, because he Loves us all; he just can't help himself , he loves us so much!
Old 26-11-2017, 04:05 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
God wants us all, because he Loves us all; he just can't help himself , he loves us so much!

Are you sure, just remember that he has to feed all of you if it's true. So your theory is failed. All have to eat.
Old 26-11-2017, 04:36 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Yes yes our satan god really loves us all so much he can't help himself seeing he can't even make it passst the wasteland. Satan god is so cute talking about this concept called love awwwwww.
Old 26-11-2017, 01:08 PM
Master
Why do I have to get these two? Why are they so attracted to this thread?
Old 26-11-2017, 03:12 PM
Master
God wants to intergrate all of humanity into his Kingdom; he will change us all; and is not asking for our cooperation or votes or opinions. He will drag humanity into submission. In Isaiah 45:23 God swears a holy vow that ALL humans will submit to him and bow to him.

Such is our destiny, and we ALL are included; Christianity cannot limit who gets into the Kingdom.
Old 26-11-2017, 04:04 PM
Suspended
Quote:
God wants to intergrate all of humanity into his Kingdom; he will change us all; and is not asking for our cooperation or votes or opinions. He will drag humanity into submission. In Isaiah 45:23 God swears a holy vow that ALL humans will submit to him and bow to him.

Such is our destiny, and we ALL are included; Christianity cannot limit who gets into the Kingdom.

What I say below is not for the anti-christ purpose. All religions on earth said the same philosophy. All are acceptable to their heavens, so you mustn't think that in this world there's only one religion or only one God in the universe.

You can say that all are welcome to Christianity heaven if they're trusting God Jehovah and Jesus Christ. But it can't be all human beings.

Just imagine from now, the world population is 7 billions, one hundred years later, these sum of population will have reached the heaven, then one thousand more years, they'll have 70 billions, then one hundred×one thousands more years then they'll have 7,ooo billions population reached heaven.

So who's going to feed these sum of big population? Be sensible and rational to write something that's possible but not your assumptions only. That'll surely misleading viewers here.
Old 26-11-2017, 04:26 PM
Master
What does God want?

He wants you. And don't you let anyone tell you any differently.

People love to exclude others from God; because they are spiritually selfish.
Old 26-11-2017, 04:31 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

Quote:
All are acceptable to their heavens, so you mustn't think that in this world there's only one religion or only one God in the universe.

blah blah blah - lol - what an utter load of nonsense that actually is....Obviously so.....

Jeremy - you really do need to stop and think before you post such tripe.....Look mate - the Creation only got created ONE TIME, by ONE SUPREME BEING..... The only real issue is, if that Being is the "god of the bible" or not...

There is ONLY ONE GOD Jeremy - only ONE SOURCE from which ALL CREATION FLOWS - Christ was PRESENT AT THAT SOURCE - everything else is a CREATURE, not a god at all - an ANGEL as Christ termed it...

You really are clueless - you think purely SPIRITUAL none corporeal Beings in "heaven" need FOOD as a mortal person does..?....THIS is your "wisdom"..???.....lol.....this is your "superior dharma"...???......

Indeed - Be sensible and rational to write something that's possible but not your assumptions only. That'll surely misleading viewers here. lol

Thanks for the joke - you see yourself as king holding court, but really you are just the jester, light entertainment...lol.. amusing for now - that above was bloody hilarious actually
Old 26-11-2017, 04:39 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

Mickiel; yes I hear you...Know from personal experience - NOBODY IS EXCLUDED - no lost hopeless sinners Folks - no saved elect - I guarantee that - as see - Christ showed up to ME of all people, personally and directly -and this despite the fact I had been in and out of prison, done drugs all my life, was a thief adulterer who abandoned and utterly destroyed his family for the proverbial sex drugs and rock n roll - and look - STILL He comes to me in that
state and accepts me totally just the way I was.....

So yer - NO SAVED ELECT - if Iam worthy - and Iam - then so are all you as well !! NO lost hopeless sinner - because look - I WAS LOST, truly so - lost to my Self and had turned my back on my spiritual nature entirely - STILL, He came, HE sought ME out after I gave up even trying !!! If He can do that for me, He will do that for all you as well - NOT a lost sinner - just ignorant of His truth, for now... Seek Him in the manner He advises, He promised to reveal the truth...
Old 26-11-2017, 05:03 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks...

blah blah blah - lol - what an utter load of nonsense that actually is....Obviously so.....

Jeremy - you really do need to stop and think before you post such tripe.....Look mate - the Creation only got created ONE TIME, by ONE SUPREME BEING..... The only real issue is, if that Being is the "god of the bible" or not...

There is ONLY ONE GOD Jeremy - only ONE SOURCE from which ALL CREATION FLOWS - Christ was PRESENT AT THAT SOURCE - everything else is a CREATURE, not a god at all - an ANGEL as Christ termed it...

You really are clueless - you think purely SPIRITUAL none corporeal Beings in "heaven" need FOOD as a mortal person does..?....THIS is your "wisdom"..???.....lol.....this is your "superior dharma"...???......

Indeed - Be sensible and rational to write something that's possible but not your assumptions only. That'll surely misleading viewers here. lol

Thanks for the joke - you see yourself as king holding court, but really you are just the jester, light entertainment...lol.. amusing for now - that above was bloody hilarious actually

Hey joker, quack, quack, quack....

Have you ever go to the Christianity heaven? Man you've no idea at all. Just imagine even Gods are energy then they need more energy to support their lives but they're not in energy form but in Godly physical form that's in Godly flesh form. If he's in energy form then after they incarnation human will be in energy form as well. But human are not in energy form but in physical flesh form. Flesh need food to survive. You eat to support your spirit and spirit is in spiritual fresh form that I've pinch my spirit while my spirit is standing up and I'm sitting down. And my same body part are painful for the pinch act. So you tell me what's spirit then?

My Spirit-God is the leader there, so are you knowing more details than me? If you want to go there you've to ask my permission first. Man just keeping that in your mind otherwise you go to a different heaven which is not belong to Christianity.

There's only one God? Why you said, God Jehovah is fake ? Is he not a God? There must have other real God. Hahaha , that's your contradictions. Is Jesus Christ in a Godly form now? Then, if you're no more in this physical world , what can you expect about your spirit? Or you're in what form?