Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 19-07-2014, 08:54 AM
deedee1966

past life.

I was told by a medium, that a man I met at work is my lover from past life, i don't know much about past life, me and him do get on well and bonded very quick, i have strong feelings of love towards him, and I have been told me and him will end up together, could this true could he be a past life lover? very interested in finding out, any advice anyone.
Old 19-07-2014, 04:02 PM
Experiencer

Deedee, you can't always rely on past lives that psychics and mediums tell you about. Your own feelings of connection with this man are a better guide. It's possible that you've "rediscovered" each other to continue a happy love relationship, or he is as likely to have been your father, brother, or other family member in the past life. The feelings of attraction and familiarity could be the same. Sometimes, lovers meet again so they can work out past unresolved issues. You could try doing a past life regression with a professional, or with a CD. You might get answers, but there is never a guarantee. I hope your relationship with him will be a happy one. Good luck!
Old 19-07-2014, 04:16 PM
Experiencer
I agree with Rosie,

While it is certainly true mediums can tap into this information - I would encourage you to develop your own intuition on this matter. I too suggest you confirm what your told with a few past life regression sessions. In addition to meeting with mediums and listening to CD's. These guided sessions can also be found on sites like youtube

I have found this one useful for your last incarnation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV6RHDHjYJA

One last thing to consider. In the event this turns out to be true - it does not mean you are supposed to have another relationship with this person. You currently share your life with people you knew in other lives you lived. I had a girl friend in this life who I was married to in my last life. At the time I did not realize this and only later learned about it after my first PLR. In fact, I doubt she is even aware of this. If she is, it is not because I told her. I am not saying this is the case for you. I am just saying treat this as you would any other possible relationship situation and listen to your heart and intuition :)

Good luck

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung
Old 20-07-2014, 09:35 AM
deedee1966

Thanks guys, i have no real knowledge of past life, it just interested me when I was told that. i will look into it and see what I can find out :-)
Old 20-07-2014, 02:07 PM
Master

You may of had a past life with this person . You need to be careful in discussing this with any one , not ever one sees any thing out side there belief sysem as good. You may share karma with this person , one hurt the other , ect. You need to regress back to that life and fine out what that karma might be .
Old 20-07-2014, 05:09 PM
deedee1966

i am not that stupid, i come on here to talk to you people for that reason. i would never tell anyone else about this, i keep my believe to my self, i have one great friend who is also very spiritual, i don't tell anyone I am spiritual unless they talk about it first, my own brother is a physic medium so I have him to talk to if I need to. i would rather build a relationship with this man in this life, as he means the world to me, nothing will mess up what we have.
Old 20-07-2014, 06:05 PM
Master

You could ask the medium more details on the life you shared with that person , if you need to reslove karma , or just love each other . There are guided self hypnosis videos on you tube . You can also buy guided self hypnosis cds off the net and in new age book stores , ones that will take you to a life you shared with some one .