Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 04-04-2011, 11:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
"past life karma" makes no sense. i have never before been the person i am now. i am innocent of crimes i've never committed. i owe no karmic debt for actions committed in the past by someone else.

karma = believing one must pay for wrongs committed in the past by someone else or believing one is being rewarded for good deeds one hasn't performed.

The way you describe it, it wouldn't make sense to me either.
On the other hand, there is no need to understand it, just live you life as you see fit. Everything that has to happen will happen.
Old 05-04-2011, 03:47 AM
pre-dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angels3
Isn't karma basically every action has a reaction (good or bad)??
Yes, but sometimes the trajectory is curved, at other times it is going nowhere.
Old 05-04-2011, 06:35 AM
Gauss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
"past life karma" makes no sense. i have never before been the person i am now. i am innocent of crimes i've never committed. i owe no karmic debt for actions committed in the past by someone else.

karma = believing one must pay for wrongs committed in the past by someone else or believing one is being rewarded for good deeds one hasn't performed.

Well, it makes sense to me if you imagine your flesh body as a piece of cloth wrapped around your true self(your main primordial spirit). Whichever clothes you wear you are the same and whichever bad actions you do your main primordial spirit is responsible for them until they are paid off.

Some people believe they can dust off their debts and just leave like nothing. It doesn´t work like that in the universe, there are strict rules for everything or else the universe would cease to exist.

Imagine you kill someone today and then you go to sleep tonight. Are you innocent of your deed tomorrow just because it happened yesterday?

I don´t think so.

Just my two cents, no truth offered whatsoever.
Old 05-04-2011, 12:15 PM
LivingSoul

Smile

I was asking myself the same question as the TS (Thread Starter) and got into a page through google and the owner of the site says that the way to burn off your karma is by serving people.

I thought it somehow makes sense since i am into metaphysics and was taught that God exists within us (As Jesus said the kingdom of heaven is within you) so that makes serving people as serving God.

Ok I was once a christian, until I found my soul.
Old 05-04-2011, 02:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gauss
Well, it makes sense to me if you imagine your flesh body as a piece of cloth wrapped around your true self(your main primordial spirit). Whichever clothes you wear you are the same and whichever bad actions you do your main primordial spirit is responsible for them until they are paid off.

Some people believe they can dust off their debts and just leave like nothing. It doesn´t work like that in the universe, there are strict rules for everything or else the universe would cease to exist.

Imagine you kill someone today and then you go to sleep tonight. Are you innocent of your deed tomorrow just because it happened yesterday?

I don´t think so.

Just my two cents, no truth offered whatsoever.

there are strict rules for everything for YOU because YOU believe in those strict rules. i left dogmatic religions behind long ago because the Universe i live in isn't so predictable and controlled as religious rules imply.

i don't know about you but i've never remembered any "past life" crimes i for which i should be held accountable. any "past life memories" i've had manifested the same as the "future life memories" i've had. this indicates to me that the concept of linier reincarnational lives is inaccurate and what i occasionally experience as past or future life memories are timeline bleedthroughs. the energy which creates me is manifesting selves in all timelines simultaneously and now and then i catch a brief glimpse of the other selves who are being created by the same energy signiture as i.

i have never been this self before. i will never be this self again. i am like a sand painting, delicate, singular and unique and once the wind as blown the colored granules of my Id away there is no remaking it as the circumstances of the life i am now can not be repeated.
Old 05-04-2011, 03:12 PM
Time

Everyting is silmilar to something else..
Old 05-04-2011, 03:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time
Everyting is silmilar to something else..

brief OT ... my mate has a "Buddy Christ" on the dashboard of his truck. our Christian friends don't know what to make of it. lol
Old 05-04-2011, 03:28 PM
Time

BAHAHAHAHHHAHAH

Hey, even jesus wouldve had a sence of humor... LOL
Old 05-04-2011, 04:24 PM
Master
"karma" to me is just wounds, issues from past lives the soul still has stored that need to be healed, they keep replaying as cycles until you do. I would reccomend getting a karmic clearing done and seeing a therapist to change any negative thought patterns that are causing issues
Old 05-04-2011, 04:30 PM
Master
IMO, we arrive in our infant bodies clean, clear and innocent. the wounds inflicted upon us in our present lives are more than enough to learn from and difficult enough to heal without continuously adding the pains of "previous lives" to them.